What's new

If we have $13 billion, can we spend $1 billion for our military?

Goru morle tora khabi ki re? Eparer goru churi korei to toder pet cholche. :D

Goru morle apnader na khe-ia morte hobe. Churir goru amader kase bikri koren. amra ta Taka di-e na kinle khaben ki?:undecided: Amra je apnader goru kini, shetar jon-noi to apnader cirokritog-go thakar kotha. :D

How nice it would be if every nation in this world gives up defence spending and burns down every single bullet. Sigh

Tahole border faki diye ei pare asis ken? Gorur doodh duyaite? :P

Ashohai bhabe goru na bikri korlei to hoi. :D

Btw goru kintu apnarai , pole vaulting kore BD te patai-e den. BSF ke ektu tel maren arki, mazkhane amader innocent krishok gula pran harai. Nothing to brag about on your part really.

Toder BDR ki kore tahole? Maath e haal dey na bhera choray?

Fair enough. Fault of the gov for making the BDR ineffective to suit the agenda of its master. I blame the gov as well as India. Btw Ja khawar ai BAL taktai chete pute khe-ia ne. Bangladesh abar jagle kintu BSF er kopale 2001 er Padua thekew voianok porinoti ase.:D

Not required.. as most of the people outside India already turned civilized... So our semi continental missile should do the job.. ;)

First create a 10 km range missile.. You can only develop a motor cycle without engine now a days ;)

Fair enough. Fault of the gov for making the BDR ineffective to suit the agenda of its master. I blame the gov as well as India. Btw Ja khawar ai BAL taktai chete pute khe-ia ne. Bangladesh abar jagle kintu BSF er kopale 2001 er Padua thekew voianok porinoti ase.:D

LoL. Mone hoitase artillery and Tank gula re Bangladesh border e nite hoibo. Eibar ekkebare Dhaka'y pouchay charum. :D

Tui kichu kobi @arp2041?

Last edited by a moderator:
Please argue with the Economist and people like Sen as to who has better living standards for it's masses. They will both say BD but you Indians will never accept that anyway.

Mate do you have a comprehension problem or are you a bot :hitwall:
Why will I go argue with them when i already agree with them.

The ~180 billion will be what the BD economy will be rebased to for year 2005 to as it currently is based on the 1995 base year. Many new sectors are now operating in BD since 1995 and so the current prediction of the economy does not reflect this. GDP is always an estimate and not a true size of an economy.

Aaarh ...so you indeed pulled that number out of your magic hat. Unless you have a independent source don't give me this prediction bull ****. Your economy is 110 bilion (2011). When you change your base year we will talk about it then.

Back
Top Bottom