What's new

if we don't get justice, we will close down the entire country: Imran Khan

IK mean shutdown kpk that's his territory! with few burger kids and JI goons he even can't shutdown Lahore OH Karachi hmmm..........as usual he just open his mouth without thinking.

Nice joke. You got your laptop, recently?
nope he gotta chadiiiiiiii made with Metro bus seats cover and having BML-N logo along with Dell at the front ... also chadi having left and right indicator of BML-N Taxi scheme suzuki daba. Chadi also have lil speaker from where you can hear dramay ala sheir-o-shairi

stupidty is to understand, what he is saying?

who gets justice in Pakistan, in fact every single person should help shutdown the country. because her koi hi justice ka sataya hua hay other than kana justice himself.

It just makes him look like just another stooge of the agencies, no more than a clean shaven TuQ. What a pity!

yeah seriously, it does... I mean wasnt he so already in your mind, you just looking for petty excuses now... :lol:

yeah seriously, it does... I mean wasnt he so already in your mind, you just looking for petty excuses now... :lol:

Until now he was clever enough to try and disguise it. Now he is out in the open. That is the difference. :)

Until now he was clever enough to try and disguise it. Now he is out in the open. That is the difference. :)

oh damn this exposes the nexus.. salute to your sniffing ability, who else could have connected it !

come on, give your conspiracy theories a rest !

see what Javed Hashmi said today, PTI is not even in favor of mid-term election, let alone toppling the govt..

It is obvious that if they beat up PTI protest, things can guess messy on streets, but still it wont be our intention to start a movement to topple govt, we want electoral reforms and justice on rigging cases...

p.s. so either you are against Imran Khan or against reforms, choose a side !

oh damn this exposes the nexus.. salute to your sniffing ability, who else could have connected it !

come on, give your conspiracy theories a rest !

see what Javed Hashmi said today, PTI is not even in favor of mid-term election, let alone toppling the govt..

It is obvious that if they beat up PTI protest, things can guess messy on streets, but still it wont be our intention to start a movement to topple govt, we want electoral reforms and justice on rigging cases...

p.s. so either you are against Imran Khan or against reforms, choose a side !

There is only one side: that of what is right.

Let us see how peaceful the May 11 protest remains, in which case I am fine with it. If it becomes an excuse for mayhem, then it is not right.

It is only a few more days.

There is only one side: that of what is right.

Let us see how peaceful the May 11 protest remains, in which case I am fine with it. If it becomes an excuse for mayhem, then it is not right.

It is only a few more days.

you will see, we have no record of erupting violence ...

Just a typical political jazbati statement. nothing else.

you will see, we have no record of erupting violence ...

Peaceful protest is a right, and I will respect that right, as long as things remain non-disruptive.

Peaceful protest is a right, and I will respect that right, as long as things remain non-disruptive.

I dont agree with it though, but currently there is no danger as its not in our plan yet..

Back
Top Bottom