What's new

if we don't get justice, we will close down the entire country: Imran Khan

I am disappointed, no conclusion? :) anyway I meant to say all options must be in consideration !

All options including illegal disruptions? That would not be right.

illegal? nay.. fighting for rights and just cause is never illegal, ens will justify the means.

illegal? nay.. fighting for rights and just cause is never illegal, ens will justify the means.

That makes IK just like all the other failed politicians. Nothing new here.

Rally has nothing to do with election reforms or Pakistan. The focus of rally is now expanded to include electricity crisis, inflation and unemployment. Its the same good old agitation against an elected government initiated with the hopes that with the blessing of Khakis the current government can be dislodged.

Interestingly pre-election Imran Khan considered terrorism and drone strikes the biggest issue of Pakistan (according to him inflation, unemployment etc were a result of these two factors). Post-election IK downplays both factors as PMLN govt has for the time being stopped drone strikes and is currently in dialogue with TTP.

The support for this unholy cause comes from luminaries of democracy such as Sheikh Rashid (a bonafide Khaki tout) Tahir ul Qadri (hopes to bring a revolution like Khomeni - threatened to overrun parliament with his goons last time), Musharaff's APML and PMLQ (a party made by Musharraf to replace PMLN).

cry me a river, thats what I was looking for an answer :lol:

What is about to be tried will never lead to the correct answers that Pakistan needs. Please read this response again:

Rally has nothing to do with election reforms or Pakistan. The focus of rally is now expanded to include electricity crisis, inflation and unemployment. Its the same good old agitation against an elected government initiated with the hopes that with the blessing of Khakis the current government can be dislodged.

Interestingly pre-election Imran Khan considered terrorism and drone strikes the biggest issue of Pakistan (according to him inflation, unemployment etc were a result of these two factors). Post-election IK downplays both factors as PMLN govt has for the time being stopped drone strikes and is currently in dialogue with TTP.

The support for this unholy cause comes from luminaries of democracy such as Sheikh Rashid (a bonafide Khaki tout) Tahir ul Qadri (hopes to bring a revolution like Khomeni - threatened to overrun parliament with his goons last time), Musharaff's APML and PMLQ (a party made by Musharraf to replace PMLN).

Well said!

What is about to be tried will never lead to the correct answers that Pakistan needs. Please read this response again:

Well said!

speculation after speculation, allegation after allegation... what else do you have? everything PTI tries to do is bound to be a failed cause right even before it starts... instead of demanding the same from the govt... we will yield results, next elections will have reforms, pmln should learn fast, otherwise we wont go into another rigged elections.. now dont try to twist it... you know we need electoral reforms, support it or like I told you in other thread, sab acha hai, gher hi manji dha kay beth jao...

p.s. 71000 irregularities in election 2013 as per FAFN

In 90 seats, ROs added votes according to FAFEN

we will yield results, next elections will have reforms, pmln should learn fast, otherwise we wont go into another rigged elections

As long as these results are obtained without disruptive campaigns, I will support them.

As long as these results are obtained without disruptive campaigns, I will support them.

you really think those who benefit from rigging would let it happen without resistance? go to stupid and funny and see my last post !

you really think those who benefit from rigging would let it happen without resistance? go to stupid and funny and see my last post !

Okay, let's see how well burning buses and breaking street signs and traffic lights and breaking windows works out this time. After all, it is a tried-and-true tactic, right?

Okay, let's see how well burning buses and breaking street signs and traffic lights and breaking windows works out this time. After all, it is a tried-and-true tactic, right?

who said that we are going to burn buses, break street lights? PTI will never do this...nor did I endorse anything like it... we will however resistance any violence inflicted upon us while protesting... and we will not bow down to tyranny of the govt...

who said that we are going to burn buses, break street lights? PTI will never do this...nor did I endorse anything like it... we will however resistance any violence inflicted upon us while protesting... and we will not bow down to tyranny of the govt...

I hope that you are correct. Good Luck!

CEC will decide any course of action.. looks like quote from a motivational speech, nothing more.
I Fully Support Imran Khan's call better late than never
the house fo Sherif is already shaking over this call.

it is our fundamental right to express our opinion and freedom of expression which is "not in line of a ruling party" is also "Democracy ".. I hope Ganja understands it and doesnt send his street level comedians on talkshows and news conferences talking crap

please advise if there is anyway we can fund this march?

PTI has never done such things which is normal practice of Nawaz league and PPP workers

this is how PMLn and PPP defines democracy and freedom of expression

Back
Top Bottom