What's new

If US refuses to supply F-35, Turkey will satisfy need elsewhere: Turkish FM

Actually options for Turkish Navy are limited, F-35B is the only VTOL fighter in production

This is why the F-35 is strategicaly more important then S-400 on the long run. Its easy to find alternatives to the F-35A's but there probably will not be one for the F-35B for a long time to come.

This is why the F-35 is strategicaly more important then S-400 on the long run. Its easy to find alternatives to the F-35A's but there probably will not be one for the F-35B for a long time to come.
Are you kidding people by that comment here... :)
We dont a have roof for our house and you talking about something else.. Our number one enemy is USA now.. And i am not seeing good intention in people defending f35 over s400s..

Are you kidding people by that comment here... :)
We dont a have roof for our house and you talking about something else.. Our number one enemy is USA now.. And i am not seeing good intention in people defending f35 over s400s..

We can build our own umbrella, but we cant/wont ever develop a F-35B equivelant.

I would say its even hard to find alternatives to F-35A, there is currently no other export ready stealth fighter.

We can build our own umbrella, but we cant/wont ever develop a F-35B equivelant.

If we can do one ....we can do the other too!

In the meantime we can use helicopters and maybe UAVs......but right now we urgently need to secure our skies or at least let "people " know that we mean business.

Only Harrier and F-35/B are capable of landing and starting on our future LHD's.

If we can do one ....we can do the other too!

In the meantime we can use helicopters and maybe UAVs......but right now we urgently need to secure our skies or at least let "people " know that we mean business.

VTOL aircrafts are much more difficult to build than normal ones.

And that troll here who thinks that some S-400's are enough to protect our skies from a "possible" US attack lost his mind.

i think the su 34 should replace the f4 in the short term.

I would say its even hard to find alternatives to F-35A, there is currently no other export ready stealth fighter.

There are some alternatives at the very least. Despite the short list there are certainly functioning contenders for the fifth generation stealth fighter jet fleet but there is non for the F-35B. The uniqueness of such an aircraft is underestimated. Its a VTOL fifth generation fighter jet. No equivelant exists, or will exist for the foreseable future. When it comes to air defence we are indeed lacking behind quite a bit, but there is already pre-existing projects that already provide short-medium term solutions with long terms solution being well on their way to being developed. Honestly in this case i would bite the bullet and just go for Patriots instead of S-400, purely for the F-35B's.

There are some alternatives at the very least. Despite the short list there are certainly functioning contenders for the fifth generation stealth fighter jet fleet but there is non for the F-35B. The uniqueness of such an aircraft is underestimated. Its a VTOL fifth generation fighter jet. No equivelant exists, or will exist for the foreseable future. When it comes to air defence we are indeed lacking behind quite a bit, but there is already pre-existing projects that already provide short-medium term solutions with long terms solution being well on their way to being developed. Honestly in this case i would bite the bullet and just go for Patriots instead of S-400, purely for the F-35B's.

U will see the s400 in July and theres absolutly nothing u western centrist can do about it.

@BordoEnes

There is no true alternative to any F-35 variant in the markets yet and even in the near future. Russian Su-57 is not a true alternative and Chinese J-20 is not for sale.

@BordoEnes

There is no alternative to any F-35 variant in the markets yet. Russian Su-57 is not a true alternative and Chinese J-20 is not for sale.

There are many alternatives by its very definition. Not to say they will be just as good as the F-35 though. Either way the F-35 should still be the fifth gen to pursue despite tension with the US.

U will see the s400 in July and theres absolutly nothing u western centrist can do about it.

Hmkay.

We have alternatives for F-35A but not for F-35B because it's currently the only VTOL capable aircraft in production.
If we don't get them (F-35B) then forget TCG Trakya and pump that money in more TF-2000 Destroyers.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom