What's new

If Sri Lankan Air Force officers are expelled, we will train them: Pakistan

india will soon make SL into indian citizens , then what will happen? we will know all strategies of pak. hahahaha

so funny Indians! Tell this in a Sri Lankan forum, you will know how Sri Lankans think about "Indians & India". :)

July 7, 2012 at 9:18 am | Lanka C News

Pakistan says that, if India will expel the Sri Lankan Air Force officers who are receiving a training in Tamilnadu Army Training Center, Pakistan is ready to train them.

Pakistan, which has many high graded training centers, has expressed it’s willingness to train the Sri Lankan Ari force officials soon after the media reports were published regarding the relevant incident.
Even though, India hasn’t taken a decision to send back these Sri Lankan Air Force officers , their training secessions in Tamilnadu were cancelled.

The Indian government hasn’t officially informed the Sri Lanakn government yet,in this

If Sri Lankan Air Force officers are expelled, we will train them.*|*Lanka Cyber News

I beleive, this is expected action that should be taken by Sri Lanka......And it is nothing wrong in Pakistan is utilizing this golden oppertunity...

If Srilankans have such low opinion of India, stop sending your people to India.

I don't think Sri Lankans are visiting India that much, that also for worshiping Buddhists sites.

In geopolitical scenarios, things changes drastically, for ex. on one end you were ally of US on WoT, now the deeply strained relationship.

Srilanka's nearest neighbour is neither Pakistan nor China. All there access to most of the products are via India. Plus why would they form anti-India relationship with a regional power like India.

All Sr. AF can learn is counter-IAF strategies from Pakistan. But no matter what was the past, India will be their neighbor at the end of the day, which they have to live with it.

Any hostility towards India won't lead them to prosperity. China is making Srilanka as its distant base in hidden way but I seriously doubt that Srilankan policy makers will decide to indulge in tug-of-war between India and China.

India is under constant blackmail from TN to be anti-SL in support of their own flavor - Tamils.

Pakistan wants to keep Tamils at bay in India rather than in SL. So we are natural allies and India is a natural enemy.

You have proximity, but not closeness.

India is under constant blackmail from TN to be anti-SL in support of their own flavor - Tamils.

Pakistan wants to keep Tamils at bay in India rather than in SL. So we are natural allies and India is a natural enemy.

Care to explain?

India has made its position clear...Its up to Pakistan and china to take advantage.

We hope we can get Air base in Sri Lanka, so no Indian plane violates Sri Lanka's air space.

I am not sure what you are trying to say. But is it something like what Pakistan and Afghanistan are today, neighbours but...

Anyways, India has ruled out sending back SL pilots. Coming to foreign policy, there are some tough steps that goI will have to take, hopefully they will come sooner than later.

Just to add, the opposition to SL by South Indian parties are political gimmicks, if tomorrow China makes considerable srtides into SL decision making, India will have no option to but to ignore South parties and help SL in what they want. Also, its not that all Tamilians hate SL, just some of them.

We are happy to train our Sri Lankans bros air force so they can fight any terrorist group India sends them...
Besides that, PAF pilots are some of the best in the world

Yes that is why US drones are entering into Pakistan, That is the reason 4 US stealth helicopters were able to enter and exit from pakistan without getting detected.

CC: National Security and Bilateral relations are also not spared in the politics of Indian politicians. What these people have problem in training a foreign security personnel.

please dont make me laugh, i just had lunch...

quite a dumb statement.. who are SL enemies? please can you let me know what you think the date is?

why? do you want to get it right this time?

hIS posts are not reflective of an administrator.. always talk BS..

ontopic : maybe SLAF still want to train with the best pilots hence sending them to India. And they being accepted by pakistan, I am sure they don't want to be killed in a suicide attack .. :lol:

please dont make me laugh, i just had lunch...

quite a dumb statement.. who are SL enemies? please can you let me know what you think the date is?

why? do you want to get it right this time?

hIS posts are not reflective of an administrator.. always talk BS..

ontopic : maybe SLAF still want to train with the best pilots hence sending them to India. And they being accepted by pakistan, I am sure they don't want to be killed in a suicide attack .. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom