What's new

If possible to set the J20 and J30 production line in Pakistan?

I am thinking if it is possible like what I said on Subject please?

As Pakistan is our great brother,they help us, we set the production line in Pakistan, it is good for Pakistan also we have a more stronger brother?

it is a cute idea, hahaha:enjoy:

I think one day it will comes to be true.
Why not mate...
We will be happy with J-31 and for your information J-20 is non-export version.:china::pakistan:

the national defense couldnot rely on buying only.
I put my word here, China will set it on Pakistan, if it doesnot, you all come to China to strike me, hahahahaha

They can't make this plan, they can buy it. And producing such a platform in small numbers can seriously backfire financially. Look at how Japanese got fucked up trying to play with F-2

bro with due all respect please start a thread with reasonable opinions and arguments, J-20 is banned for export and only for PLAAF and as for shifting J-20 and J-31 production line their is risk that Chinese sensitive technology might fell into wrong hands ( US and INDIA) possible with J-31 that partial production line will be like JF-17

I see your meaning, but before you also give us the sensitive technology to us, why we cant. hehe, I support to set it on your country.

the national defense couldnot rely on buying only.
I put my word here, China will set it on Pakistan, if it doesnot, you all come to China to strike me, hahahahaha
National defense is that you have adequate stuff in place and deployable in the time of need. Had your definition been the case, the whole world would have been flooded with manufacturing facilities.

Put a new production line in Baluchistan with Chinese assistance. CPEC routes will already be protected through SSD. Move the defence manufacturing away from Indian borders.Give the locals jobs and education.

Its a far fetched plan to bring J-20 in PAF. Hopefully J-31, lets see.

As Pakistan is our great brother,they help us, we set the production line in Pakistan, it is good for Pakistan also we have a more stronger brother?

This should be the highest priority for Pakistan if they can get the J-31 assembly line in Pakistan. Remember, India is about to go procure a few hundred very-advanced F-16's and they will build them in India.

I'd expect that to be the last order by the Indians of a modern fighter jet. After assembling and partial tot of these F-16 IN (call them block 70), they can further build anything modern internally and wouldn't require anyone else to help.

The J-31 can serve the same way for Pakistan as in "make in Pakistan" with tot and building an internal industry. Thanks.

Last edited:

J-20 is exclusive to only China like F-22 for US. So production line in Pakistan is highly unlikely unless China clear it for export to second country and Pakistan decide to buy large quality. J-31 is for export so very much possible, but again unless Pakistan to buy large number running a production line is unlikely unless China wants to sell J-31 from Pakistani production line.

J-20 is exclusive to only China like F-22 for US. So production line in Pakistan is highly unlikely unless China clear it for export to second country and Pakistan decide to buy large quality. J-31 is for export so very much possible, but again unless Pakistan to buy large number running a production line is unlikely unless China wants to sell J-31 from Pakistani production line.

Having an assembly line doesn't necessarily mean you are buying it. Like China is building the J-31 and the JFT's. But none of them are for their internal use at this time. Similarly, Pakistan can be a low cost production facility for the J-20 (like Make in India). And just build their internal industry on this. The J-31 has already been offered to Pakistan but they are looking at the TFX, etc, programs also. I'd say they should jump onto the J-31 wagon IMO and setup an industry base.

Having an assembly line doesn't necessarily mean you are buying it. Like China is building the J-31 and the JFT's. But none of them are for their internal use at this time. Similarly, Pakistan can be a low cost production facility for the J-20 (like Make in India). And just build their internal industry on this. The J-31 has already been offered to Pakistan but they are looking at the TFX, etc, programs also. I'd say they should jump onto the J-31 wagon IMO and setup an industry base.

True yet J-20 is like F-22 why would china worried about cost they are not going to produce many .
For internal industrial based related to aviation i think JF-17 program already gave Pakistan a very good foundation and latter if (which i think must ) join J-31 Program can enhance Pakistan position more strong. J-31 can emerge as FC-31 /JF-31 in Pakistan gradually using many Pakistani made subsystem future .

as Pakistan Air Force Need to replace more than 200 old fighters with new fighters within next few years now Our True Friends should come forward and give another gift to Pakistan Defense line with State of the Art Fighter Jets Assembly line with in Pakistan it will also boost Chinese Economy as well as help Pakistan Air Force too and possible options which suits current requirements are J31, J20, JH 7B, or J11D.

J-20 is not even on table .. FC-31 might make its way into PAF but you have to wait for at least 5 years to get any Concrete news on this ..just sit tight and enjoy :)

MASHALLAH both J20 and J30 are good, i have researched them much they can be compared and far better than

F-22, F-35 and Su-PAK FA or T-50 :yahoo::china::pakistan::smitten:

In that case please dont forget us.
Instead of the F-7 Fully Operational Plant that your government ,so kindly offered us, about a DECADE earlier , also needs to be an UPGRADED OFFERS, i.e to replace the older commitment, by the JF- 17 BLOCK- 3 production plant, that Pakistanis won't be needing anymore, LOCK,STOCK AND BARREL transfer.
A WIN WIN, cost effective,scenario for all the 3x Countries.

Which, in turn would heal old wounds, and re unite our brotherly feelings, thus turning us into a formidable force, to be reckoned with.

This should be the highest priority for Pakistan if they can get the J-31 assembly line in Pakistan. Remember, India is about to go procure a few hundred very-advanced F-16's and they will build them in India.

I'd expect that to be the last order by the Indians of a modern fighter jet. After assembling and partial tot of these F-16 IN (call them block 70), they can further build anything modern internally and wouldn't require anyone else to help.

The J-31 can serve the same way for Pakistan as in "make in Pakistan" with tot and building an internal industry. Thanks.

J-31 is not the only option we can have with TOT. Pakistan is open to many Fifth generation aircrafts and two can come with TOT TFX and J-31. Turkey has already offered Pakistan cooperation in TFX program and who knows maybe we have already started work with them on TFX, so there are many options. We have just recently started relations with Russia so a fifth generation from them is also a viable option

Back
Top Bottom