What's new

If Pakistan opens fire, then we should never count bullets fired from our side: Rajnath Singh

which war left indians without fire more weapons towards Pakistan but they took heavy lossess compared to Pakistani side kargil war was a prime example where no more boxess left to put indian army bodies in them..
How about the loss of 71 war?

What does cricket have anything to do with military and defence? Stupid ****.
And what does republic day "celebration activities " has to do with fighting ??? Same logic oye :D but you know you won't understand

Why u bring a cricket match than go see record of 50 over game where u are behind and u scared of us playing in sharjah dont bring things which favours u see things which we have kicked u in it shows how imature u r

And if u want war why u did not go in war with us after parliment attack and mumbaj attack when u dont have gutts dont talk

And i know how cruel and dark hearted people u are friendship is not a option with u in this attitude dont know why people in pak still bellieve in peace when u guys threaten us every day without any reason

I know u cant answer if u think u can beat us come on bring a war we show u how it goes dont talk rubbish and dont go here and there just go in war with us

Mesage to rajnath u can bully indian crowd with heatred but at the end u recieve same num of bullets from pak with love
How about World Cup ???

We have gutts but not the ambition to destroy our country to destroy the country which itself is on death slope ;) logic mate

Agree we are cruel. We keep cutting heads bad blow ourself up. Nothing to add further

Last time I remember during Kargil somebody ran to US to save the face. No reward for the answer ;)
Barve men where left alone to get bombed . Shame aaye

Te
And what does republic day "celebration activities " has to do with fighting ??? Same logic oye :D but you know you won't understand

How about World Cup ???

We have gutts but not the ambition to destroy our country to destroy the country which itself is on death slope ;) logic mate

Agree we are cruel. We keep cutting heads bad blow ourself up. Nothing to add further

Last time I remember during Kargil somebody ran to US to save the face. No reward for the answer ;)
Barve men where left alone to get bombed . Shame aaye
Ll u what it was u ran to usa not us so dont changd the fact with your lies evetone know who run to US to save their ***

Kargill war u were mentaly destroyed gave award of chakra to living soldier and top of it u were low on wood and coffins

And why u bring world cup overall ur record after even wining now not great and why you are running away from sharjah

Answer me why u afraid from sharjah cricket where wasim waqar saeef made ur graves it will haunt u till date so u r running from a matches who is running away from contest it is u

Here is a big slap on ur face

In 132 Matches = 51 India, 72 Pakistan. No result = 4, abandoned = 5.
32 in India = 11 India, 19 Pakistan. No result = 2.
27 in Pakistan = 11 India, 14 Pakistan. No result = 2.
26 at Sharjah = 7 India, 19 Pakistan. No result = 0.
49 at other neutral venues = 22 India, Pakistan 20. No result = 7.

Sharjah india 7 pak 19 so this is making you run from contest

After all these wins we are 72 and u 51

So before u open ur shit take a loook over all maters if u talk only icc than stop playing other matches first than we say yes india is living on icc matches so talk on only icc events

We just neeed total in board and all ur batters will fal like a cards

Remember saeed anwar

Te

Ll u what it was u ran to usa not us so dont changd the fact with your lies evetone know who run to US to save their ***

Kargill war u were mentaly destroyed gave award of chakra to living soldier and top of it u were low on wood and coffins

And why u bring world cup overall ur record after even wining now not great and why you are running away from sharjah

Answer me why u afraid from sharjah cricket where wasim waqar saeef made ur graves it will haunt u till date so u r running from a matches who is running away from contest it is u

Here is a big slap on ur face

In 132 Matches = 51 India, 72 Pakistan. No result = 4, abandoned = 5.
32 in India = 11 India, 19 Pakistan. No result = 2.
27 in Pakistan = 11 India, 14 Pakistan. No result = 2.
26 at Sharjah = 7 India, 19 Pakistan. No result = 0.
49 at other neutral venues = 22 India, Pakistan 20. No result = 7.

Sharjah india 7 pak 19 so this is making you run from contest

After all these wins we are 72 and u 51

So before u open ur shit take a loook over all maters if u talk only icc than stop playing other matches first than we say yes india is living on icc matches so talk on only icc events

We just neeed total in board and all ur batters will fal like a cards

Remember saeed anwar
I didn't knew Navaz was Indian PM :D thanks for update. And why was Musshi calling the Kargil attackers terrorists till last few years;)

World Cup - greatest event in Cricket - Pak is yet to win against India. I hope you know what "ZERO" means . You are welcome ;)

And NOT playing with Pak is not fear :D we are just showing what power BCCI has on world cricket , we are just pressuring you to the break point.
Do you remember IPL auction ??? Few people were really mad for keeping them out:D Politics. And being afraid did you see yesterday's match ;) worth the fear :D I was like really really afraid-y :rofl:

Take a digestive pill :D and reply in point by point before you start abusing :tup:

Last edited:

How about World Cup ???

Jokes on you indiot.. refer to post no 5 .. lol..

During Congress time, that was the reality.
India could not retaliate without permission from the def secretary, which more often than not, it would not get.

In BJP rule, free hand is being given, which resulted in a relative peace across the border :)

During congress time there was less firing on the border dear.. :coffee:

Th
I didn't knew Navaz was Indian PM :D thanks for update. And why was Musshi calling the Kargil attackers terrorists till last few years;)

World Cup - greatest event in Cricket - Pak is yet to win against India. I hope you know what "ZERO" means . You are welcome ;)

And NOT playing with Pak is not fear :D we are just showing what power BCCI has on world cricket , we are just pressuring you to the break point.
Do you remember IPL auction ??? Few people were really mad for keeping them out:D Politics. And being afraid did you see yesterday's match ;) worth the fear :D I was like really really afraid-y :rofl:

Take a digestive pill :D and reply in point by point before you start abusing :tup:
Than why u not show that power against other teams it is fear ur are running from us since 2000 dont bully power has to be shown once not since last 10 years

And i know u indians live in fantasy world reality is not ur cup of tea

How many times u lost WC final plz tell us also that too in all ICC WORLD CUP

Back
Top Bottom