What's new

If Pakistan Goes To War?.

@asad71, Please don't bring this Ummah thing here, every country has its own self interests, and we have nothing to do with internal politics of Bangladesh, it doesn't concern us, whether it is anti Pak govt or a Pro Pak govt in power in Dhaka, Bangladesh is too far away and isn't in our neighbourhood, but yes Afghanistan is a neighbour, and Pakistan would be concerned if Northern Alliance elements get power there !!!
1.All Muslims belong to the Ummah. Umbilical chord cannot be ignored. BD is not too far away. Neither is it irrelevant when discussing a Indo-Pak conflict scenario.

Its not a dream but nightmare.

What I stated is the condition when India might attack first on Pakistan. I am sure "if" India chooses to attack then they would have calculated the risk of nuclear attack from pak. But I think they would not go for all out attack and also try to capture any pak territory just attack on terrorist camps and once confirm its destruction and then come back. This ofcourse like all of other persons in this forum is my opinion.

You're talking if these terrorists camps are out in the open and waiting to be attacked by India. There is no such thing. But of course, for your media, it is a different story.

Give it a try. And you will find out. You all can talk the talk, but are you willing to walk the walk?

What I find really funny is, people posting the most unlikely of scenarios. If NATO attacks, if India attacks....

Last I check we're already at war, under attack, bigger threat this holds than any foreign army.

Who will help you poor poor beaten souls if you don't help yourself??

Exactly, the losses mounted in the WoT almost surpasses the damage of all three wars with India combined.... But Indian boogeman syndrome is still alive and kicking...

1.All Muslims belong to the Ummah. Umbilical chord cannot be ignored. BD is not too far away. Neither is it irrelevant when discussing a Indo-Pak conflict scenario.

It might be a good time to wake up... if there was such a thing there would be no conflicts in syria, lebanon, egypt, tunisia, afghanistan, pakistan,

Exactly, the losses mounted in the WoT almost surpasses the damage of all three wars with India combined.... But Indian boogeman syndrome is still alive and kicking...

The issue with India is more than about losses.

It is about their very identity and that is almost impossible to let go.

What remains if that is let go, the very reason of the creation of Pakistan comes under a cloud in that situation for a very large number of people.

It might be a good time to wake up... if there was such a thing there would be no conflicts in syria, lebanon, egypt, tunisia, afghanistan, pakistan,

The pretense has to be kept up irrespective of facts on the ground.

need no one's support, just keep the fuel supplies coming, rest is our job ! :pakistan:

need no one's support, just keep the fuel supplies coming, rest is our job ! :pakistan:

Now today, Pakistan can't afford war with INDIA or NATO nor INDIA can afford to involve in any war.

But, INDIA have very much better chance to survive against any war will happened.

Hi all, I'm from China, and just found this thread. And I'd like to say something about possible future wars, since China itself is almost half surrounded by enemies.
Nukes stills play an important role in relationships between countries. Both Pakistan and India have nukes, and neither of them has the ability to intercept enemy incoming nukes. So I think a major war won't start, although there may be border conflicts now and then. And in this situation, China will continue to supply weapons, ammos, etc. But honestly, I don't think Chinese personal will get involved.
On the other hand, when will a real war start? Of course I wish it would never come. But it's getting tougher these days. Crymia, South China Sea, Fishing Island, any of these, if in old times, before nukes were invented, would already start a war. The world is in a dying balance. Missle technology is developing quickly, and so is airborn lasers. US and China already tested high speed interceptors, which is mainly designed to intercept incoming nuclear missle or warheads. Don't know much about Russia but I belive they got same similar plans. If any country would finally have the confidence in the success rate of the intercepters, WW3 starts, because the world will be in another kind of balance, just like the one before nukes were invented.
And if all those happens and WW3 starts, I think there might be a war between Pakistan and India. Support from China may vary based mainly on the condition China itself is facing.

At the end, still I wish there would be no WW3 at all. But if it's just a dream, I hope the war could come earlier, so I can fight it and leave my kids grow up in peace.

oh please, can Pakistan go to war? China needs the experience. I mean all our enemies are top of the line armies, US and Japan.

So we can either rock Vietnam, or Philippines, but Philippines is all islands not ideal for large scale land warfare, that leaves Vietnam, I guess they are cool. Don't really want to attack India on the first go around, not a huge threat, but we may lose a few hundred men.

There's also NK, but we'll leave them for later, we still can't capitalize on a NK that belongs to us, or under our direct control. So that'll have to wait. A war with Mongolia is lame cause they got no army, we need central Asia for oil and gas pipe lines.

So what remains is your enemies, Pakistan, so step up, make some enemies and let's kick some ***.

We need to go to actual war that would leave little to non casualties, and somewhere in the Middle east or Africa seems good.

Does Pakistan have enemies there? Cause if yes, then sweet. 30+ years since the last shot fired, a whole generation of officers never even seen action. That's crap.

We've already engaged in some african civil wars, you know that right?
Real combat is too difficult for us. US keeps both eyes on China, and even leaves Cremia to Russia like this.
We kick someone's ***, US will kick our ***. Still need some more time, at least when we will be able to threat US with SLBMs.
But right now, it's really awkward to say, we are not prepared.

invading any country is easy but its hard to sustain ... not even US and Nato after 11 years of war failed to sustain and bring peace in Afghanistan , the country who had no army or equipment , so those who thinks that Attacking Pak is easy , they should wash their face with cold water , for those **** member think that we can easily take indian territory that again impossible not just for pak for any military ... now coming to the post ..

lets analyze few factors before making the list of enemies of pak ...
1. USA , if united states ever try to invade Pak that will be a suicidal mission for his army ... reasons , first they have to fight at least 0.6 million armed forces , which will not be easy ... than rest our FATA areas have 1million + tribal armed civilians , not all tribal peoples are terrorist or their supporters , when pak declare Jihad on Govt level that will create a havoc in Pakistan ... and even if usa stations its all army to Pak areas they can not sustain it .... you can not differentciate between fighting freedom fighters and normal civilians ..

2. Nato , I don't think NATO has ball to Attack pak on its own ... their economy is crippling day by day ... and I don't think that NAto will use it all force on pak leaving their territories vulnerable for Russians .

3. India ..Simply no chance ...

here if All these above countries create a force against Pak that I don't have to mentioned it will turn a single adventure to a WW3..

now lets see who will and who will not stand by Pak ...

1. China , even I see some senior member say China wont interfere , I think China will interfere for sure, china will act after observing the intensity of the conflict ... China can not afford to loose its one of the most important ally to western's fate ..
I personally think that Russian will remain neutral but they will provide intelligence and support to india ... but india ally with US and Nato than scenario will be different and so Russian stance on war ..

2. KSA , I am sure that KSA will provide weapons and Oil .... but only behind curtains... as USA and india is getting close in terms of business point of view , and USA has control over KSA military and equipment , but we should not forget that there are so many Saudi's who see Pakistan as brotherly nation .

3. Turkey .. a trust worthy friend , in case of india , they will help us for sure with weapons and equipment , but if the war is with nato or usa .. nothing more to expect ....

4. iran I think they might help us in any conflicts , if USA and nato is involved than iran is going to help Pakistan without any doubt ...

5. we can only some moral and oil support from our arab countries , as they are already suffering from USA wrath and inside conflicts and civil wars ... Egypt , Syria , Libya all these countries don't have any strong govt ..which can take a stance on anything in support of any Islamic country ...

P.s in any future conflict ( may Allah Forbid it ) Pakistan army is enough to defend our borders .. either its west or east ...
and here we can not deny the fact when it comes to Pakistan our nation will not tolerate any indian or foreign troops to invade pak ...and if all those pro Pak talib take a stance with PA than they will keep attacking the invading army with suicide attacks and IED's ambushes ...

new era war are like to destabilize country from inside , support civil war and create havoc and bloodshed .. than when the moral of army is weak by killing and fighting with its own peoples , they use strikes on military positions and than invade .. but in case of Pakistan this will also be a suicidal of USA , Nato ... if they are ready to risk the dominance of their military in region , they are welcome for this adventure .. but recent behavior of Russian's show that this old tiger is now loading its roar in world politics ..

I hope it cover everything :D

Secondly, except for some lip service from China, NO country is going to come to Pakistan's aid, physically or otherwise. It is not only due to geopolitical compulsions that no one would want to put his finger in the fire.
However, warlike equipment like missiles and aircraft that are already in use by the armed forces of Pakistan which have been procured from other countries like China and the US of A can be got from them as reserves before a conflict and as replacement for war wastage during the course of operations.

The German's thought the same.....that invading specific part so Europe would mean lip service from others. Look what happened. The wars are not just fought based on just enemies today. They are fought on many business rules also. For example, some country can get involved indirectly to save their interests, some can get involved as they were ''supporting" one country and the other got ticked off.....the word "involvement" is subjective. Both in India and Pakistan's case, the army of either country is rather large in the world and will need spares and support more than anything. Anyone providing that, could get involved. Not to mention the super low Nuclear threshold. Unless either side elects a crazy enough government, the war IMO will never breakout between the two. They'll lose hundreds of millions of people with serious damage to the world's economy. I can see a few days long border conflicts but that would be it. You guys won't be allowed to put 100's of millions of innocents on the line by the World body. No matter how much you think you have a SAY in the world affairs. When two highly emotional couples fight, the court has to get involved to settle the dispute or they'll probably destroy each other...

At the end, still I wish there would be no WW3 at all. But if it's just a dream, I hope the war could come earlier, so I can fight it and leave my kids grow up in peace.

You think your kid will survive the war?

Its a very dangerous line of thinking of fighting war yourself and leave peace for kids. Kids will do the same. In end all generation will die fighting.

So we can either rock Vietnam, or Philippines, but Philippines is all islands not ideal for large scale land warfare, that leaves Vietnam, I guess they are cool. Don't really want to attack India on the first go around, not a huge threat, but we may lose a few hundred men.

I dont think you will have more then 29 casualties in a war with India. Few hundred is way to far, only aliens can do that damage to strong chinis.

If the world goes to war it will mean a nuclear war and I think only one percent of the world's population may survive a nuke war so a war is a bad idea

invading any country is easy but its hard to sustain ... not even US and Nato after 11 years of war failed to sustain and bring peace in Afghanistan , the country who had no army or equipment , so those who thinks that Attacking Pak is easy , they should wash their face with cold water , for those **** member think that we can easily take indian territory that again impossible not just for pak for any military ... now coming to the post ..

lets analyze few factors before making the list of enemies of pak ...
1. USA , if united states ever try to invade Pak that will be a suicidal mission for his army ... reasons , first they have to fight at least 0.6 million armed forces , which will not be easy ... than rest our FATA areas have 1million + tribal armed civilians , not all tribal peoples are terrorist or their supporters , when pak declare Jihad on Govt level that will create a havoc in Pakistan ... and even if usa stations its all army to Pak areas they can not sustain it .... you can not differentciate between fighting freedom fighters and normal civilians ..

2. Nato , I don't think NATO has ball to Attack pak on its own ... their economy is crippling day by day ... and I don't think that NAto will use it all force on pak leaving their territories vulnerable for Russians .

3. India ..Simply no chance ...

here if All these above countries create a force against Pak that I don't have to mentioned it will turn a single adventure to a WW3..

now lets see who will and who will not stand by Pak ...

1. China , even I see some senior member say China wont interfere , I think China will interfere for sure, china will act after observing the intensity of the conflict ... China can not afford to loose its one of the most important ally to western's fate ..
I personally think that Russian will remain neutral but they will provide intelligence and support to india ... but india ally with US and Nato than scenario will be different and so Russian stance on war ..

2. KSA , I am sure that KSA will provide weapons and Oil .... but only behind curtains... as USA and india is getting close in terms of business point of view , and USA has control over KSA military and equipment , but we should not forget that there are so many Saudi's who see Pakistan as brotherly nation .

3. Turkey .. a trust worthy friend , in case of india , they will help us for sure with weapons and equipment , but if the war is with nato or usa .. nothing more to expect ....

4. iran I think they might help us in any conflicts , if USA and nato is involved than iran is going to help Pakistan without any doubt ...

5. we can only some moral and oil support from our arab countries , as they are already suffering from USA wrath and inside conflicts and civil wars ... Egypt , Syria , Libya all these countries don't have any strong govt ..which can take a stance on anything in support of any Islamic country ...

P.s in any future conflict ( may Allah Forbid it ) Pakistan army is enough to defend our borders .. either its west or east ...
and here we can not deny the fact when it comes to Pakistan our nation will not tolerate any indian or foreign troops to invade pak ...and if all those pro Pak talib take a stance with PA than they will keep attacking the invading army with suicide attacks and IED's ambushes ...

new era war are like to destabilize country from inside , support civil war and create havoc and bloodshed .. than when the moral of army is weak by killing and fighting with its own peoples , they use strikes on military positions and than invade .. but in case of Pakistan this will also be a suicidal of USA , Nato ... if they are ready to risk the dominance of their military in region , they are welcome for this adventure .. but recent behavior of Russian's show that this old tiger is now loading its roar in world politics ..

I hope it cover everything :D

Balanced one with no rhetoric but missing out one very important aspect of war i.e. objective.

There can be two objective-
1- Hit hard, cripple the enemy and left it to die.
2- Invade and rule.

2nd one is not possible if someone think to invade and then rule Pakistan. 1st one is quite easy for US/NATO. May be not for India for being in range of nukes.

India at best can occupy that much land which can not trigger a MAD, or just a low scale damage.

As-Salam- Walikum..

Okay , this might be a stupid question.. but it doesn't hurt to ask..

Lets say..
khuda-Na-Khasta if Pakistan is under attack or goes to War, which countries would come in for support?.

Dont really want to name any country, just take it as a general enemy or anything.

:).:pakistan:

Well one country which will never help us will be India, that is we are not fighting them but some other country.
Turkey might offer us some help, but no arab country will. China will want to protect its interest and it has given us a lot of material support in the past.

Back
Top Bottom