What's new

If Pakistan doesn't mend its way, Modi will have to press the nuclear button: Uddhav

We would fire all our nuclear arsenal in return on your country in return so this dumbo needs to wake up

Yes Zarvan ji.

Btw I have also grown a beard (ongoing process). But am keeping the mooch. Beard looking nice (in frenchie zone - rest on cheek sides is light) but mooch hairs not yet filling out properly. :(

@Color_Less_Sky suggestions?

Who is this guy who made the statement? I hope he is not taken seriously in India. Obviously he doesn't know what he is talking about!

Yes Zarvan ji.

Btw I have also grown a beard (ongoing process). But am keeping the mooch. Beard looking nice (in frenchie zone - rest on cheek sides is light) but mooch hairs not yet filling out properly. :(

@Color_Less_Sky suggestions?

Man problems occur with people who clean shave and then try growing a beard or mooch, koi ball sala lamba ho jata hai koi tehra mehra. Keep trimming it like trash krash karty raho it will fill out properly over some period.

Or the other way could be let the jungle grow to its max and then trash krash it according to your needs and style.

Man problems occur with people who clean shave and then try growing a beard or mooch, koi ball sala lamba ho jata hai koi tehra mehra. Keep trimming it like trash krash karty raho it will fill out properly over some period.

Or the other way could be let the jungle grow to its max and then trash krash it according to your needs and style.

The tedha mera is spot on (more than unequal length). Especially on outer corners of mooch. Also on my cheeks I have golden hair (my normal hair is also light in color, in fact on my forearms its almost golden). So from far it looks very light. Only close up you can see there is lots of hair growing there.

The tedha mera is spot on (more than unequal length). Especially on outer corners of mooch. Also on my cheeks I have golden hair (my normal hair is also light in color, in fact on my forearms its almost golden). So from far it looks very light. Only close up you can see there is lots of hair growing there.

Nightmare for a male then, as far as I am concerned :D

For making hair thick trimming with the trimmer is suggested, it will make your hair growth thick.

How old are you? First they get thick on and around the chin and below then come the cheeks and yes it's tricky sometime fixing the moustache edges symmetrically

How old are you? First they get thick on and around the chin and below then come the cheeks and yes it's tricky sometime fixing the moustache edges symmetrically

I'm 21. Thickness is not the issue, color is. I look like a blond sardar now.

I'm 21. Thickness is not the issue, color is. I look like a blond sardar now.

btw that's the last question you too asked me before your ban. I'm your age fella too. I also got brown and then red hair too on my face with black majority. If you trim symmetrically it would be better and try different lengths for trimming hope you will find a size to live with

btw that's the last question you too asked me before your ban. I'm your age fella too. I also got brown and then red hair too on my face with black majority. If you trim symmetrically it would be better and try different lengths for trimming hope you will find a size to live with

Right now its just become soft stage (from poky stage). Not enough length to trim. Even the ones growing in completely different direction to the rest (like on top/outer margin of mooch) I am leaving alone for the time being. Barber says at least 2 weeks more to see a proper beard.

Right now its just become soft stage (from poky stage). Not enough length to trim. Even the ones growing in completely different direction to the rest (like on top/outer margin of mooch) I am leaving alone for the time being. Barber says at least 2 weeks more to see a proper beard.

It'll take time to get the things rolling. My trimmer is plugged in too, gonna do some work later

This statement is not even worthy of being published as a nuclear war is not even possible. Even if india decides to use its nuclear capability against Pakistan, Pakistan will not hesitate in replying with a nuclear attack which would destroy the entire subcontinent or if not destroying it it will take th e region back into the stone age. All india and Pakistan can do is fight proxy wars through different banned outfits.

It might be mistake.. he might wants to say, Modi will have to press the FLUSH BUTTON

Back
Top Bottom