What's new

If Nepalese get visa free entry to India then why not Bangladeshis?

Yeah I forgot the fact that we have got liberal apologists who are descendants of the great warriors who gifted their wives and daughters to Muslim invaders for peace and harmony.

Rofl really? This thing matters now. BTW Post reported for your haterness.

Are u aware most of the gang rapes happening in UP are of hindu girls done by muslims?

Sad shit yah? or u still want to sympathize with your buddies?

Thats your stats really? Facepalm, btw, tell me a single relation between rape and Muslims.

You remember Delhi rape case, that is done by hindu or muslims,, remember , who was responsible. Facepalm.

We still on the same position, even after the 60 yrs of independence, seeing educational problem on religious line. :angry::disagree:

Thats your stats really? Facepalm, btw, tell me a single relation between rape and Muslims.

You remember Delhi rape case, that is done by hindu or muslims,, remember , who was responsible. Facepalm.

We still on the same position, even after the 60 yrs of independence, seeing educational problem on religious line. :angry::disagree:

Nobody in India is ready buy the Liberal crap these days. People have been bitten by the "realtiy bug". The reality is that if we allow further degradation of our demography we won't be able to stay as one nation for long. 1947 will repeated.

Nobody in India is ready buy the Liberal crap these days. People have been bitten by the "realtiy bug". The reality is that if we allow further degradation of our demography we won't be able to stay as one nation for long. 1947 will repeated.

Brother, I am not talking about you. Go out, you need some fresh air.

you started your secular bullshyt again? please carry on being a secular libtard.

Brother, I am not talking about you. Go out, you need some fresh air.

Yeah as if SIMI and IM aren't already creating enough trouble. These groups are not reactionary groups, these are radical groups trying to bring Islamic Rule and Sharia Law back in India. There are places in TN and Kerala where entry of Hindus has been prohibited. That is the situation when they are just 15% of the population and you are advocating VISA FREE ENTRY for them? I don't think I am the one who needs "Fresh Air". Too much Aman ki Asha is injurious for health.

Why should we allow them back when they killed for the partition in 1947? What has changed? They got their land and now they wish to grab our land.

Back
Top Bottom