What's new

If Nepalese get visa free entry to India then why not Bangladeshis?

I wish we could turn off replies on a specific post.

Everybody is welcomed in Pakistan these days, either you dont read news or had a 10 year sleep
The christians,hindus,ahmadis,shias...the list goes on and so do your delusions.

The christians,hindus,ahmadis,shias...the list goes on and so do your delusions.

what does delusion means?
why do people use same words over and over again here on PDF, and pretty much same sentences you read in reply to anything

what does delusion means?
why do people use same words over and over again here on PDF, and pretty much same sentences you read in reply to anything
"To the wise,a sign is enough".Apparently you are not.

Because Nepalese people are cool as **** , and every one in south asia likes us ...simples :P
Culturally we are not as aggressive because we're really not that religious either.

to the OP you are a bit misinformed in regards to Nepal being a "hindu country" ... which it no longer is.
Also, our version of hinduism is a hybrid of paganism and Buddhism more so than the orthodox type of hinduism practiced in India, Bangladesh, Sri lanka.

Because Nepalese people are cool as **** , and every one in south asia likes us ...simples :P
Culturally we are not as aggressive because we're really not that religious either.

to the OP you are a bit misinformed in regards to Nepal being a "hindu country" ... which it no longer is.
Also, our version of hinduism is a hybrid of paganism and Buddhism more so than the orthodox type of hinduism practiced in India, Bangladesh, Sri lanka.

Nepalis are very proud Hindus/Buddhist, that's for sure. I have thousands and thousands living in my state and they are good folks (though they are Indian nationals).

But you are right. Thanks for telling everyone in one line why we both have open borders pact. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom