What's new

If Nepalese get visa free entry to India then why not Bangladeshis?

Whoever think Muslim of India is Anti-India then they are in shock. Also i will find few who like Pakistan but can't find Anti-India Muslims.Perhaps anti-hindu Muslim can be found easily in some part of India.

That's the reality and put me on Kaku1 side as i am against making country on religions belief.

How can they be anti-India? They ruled over India for 100000000000000000000 years. Now they are trying to rule over India for another 1000000000000000000000000 years. India is their fiefdom. They hate Hindus because Hindus are the major roadblock in their plan.

Do you think that Lion kills and eats giraffe because it hates Giraffes

Indian demography is extremely fragile and we cannot allow it to change a lot.

Because IT IS OUR WISH whom we give entry and whom we don't?

What a question!

He speaks sense. Don't run away from the truth.

Our wish. Our country. Our rules.

We don't want to because they are muslims who conduct demographic war in northeast by rioting and killing. Happy?
what kinda sense... It is nonsense. ..

what kinda sense... It is nonsense. ..

There is a demographic problem. And sadly it is due to radical Muslims from Bangladesh. In NE it is commonplace.

With Nepal we have no demographic problem while with the arab-born-agains we have a problem.

There is a demographic problem. And sadly it is due to radical Muslims from Bangladesh. In NE it is commonplace.

With Nepal we have no demographic problem while with the arab-born-agains we have a problem.
i agree with BD issue.. they got stupid aspirations about NE. . but I don't agree with him on India should defend hindu nations type talk...

@IamBengali ,at the very first,some word of advice from one of your so called "West Bengali Brothers".Stop calling yourself a bengali you fucking sob!!You are just a fucking Bangladeshi/Vokharidesi suarer bachcha,so stop pretending to be a Bengali.Do you even know how the West Bengalis hate you Vikharidesi muslims??Are you even aware of the fact that for us Bengalis.......the real ones,it's actually utterly shameful and outright ignominious to be put in the same bracket with you dogs?? Whenever we meet some of you on the street or in a restaurant,college or anywhere else,we call you dogs as "sala suarar bachcha/kuttar bachcha" (well,not the Bangladeshi Hindus though;we consider them as our own people) .I'm sure you were not aware of this,but hey,now you know this.So stop calling yourself a bengali asap.
Identical culture my @rse,there is nothing common between a Bengali and a Bangladeshi muslim suarer bachcha......Nothing.You hear me,NOTHING!!Boy,can you imagine, even the kids wear lungis!!Heck it's one of our favourite pastimes to take out their lungis and humiliate those swines in public!!Believe me,that is how much we Bengalis "like" you Bangladeshi muslims!!And don't let get yourself fooled by what our Mamtaj begum (alias Mamata didi) says in public,it's pure vote bank politics;nothing more nothing less.In reality,she hates you miserable treacherous dogs and your shithole of a nation as much as any other typical Bengali.Just take a look at how much she loves to screw your country on the issues of water or border settlements!!That should give you dogs an idea.The hate for you in the minds of us Bengalis is deep rooted and it sure isn't gonna go away in near future since you swines have done nothing and learned nothing from your past mistakes.

Now as for your problems with visa free entry,over population and what not,I've got a more pragmatic all in one solution for you people......I mean you dogs.Ok,here is the thing - how about GOI send in the Indian Army and CAPFs into your country with just a simple order............Dispose off each and every Bangladeshi muslim dogs at will with shoot at sight order;male female children adults buddhas all alike??Then you would no longer have to travel illegally,whine about visa free entry,worry about over-population and we Indians finally get rid of you swines,we get transit route to the north east,easy access to Myanmar natural resources.So as you can see,it will be mutually beneficial for both the parties!!Not only that,In fact it will be even great for the greater humanity.I'll tell you how.You see,you Bangladeshi muslims are not humans,you guys do not show any human traits.Infact you don't even show any of the traits of Mammalian!!The nearest object you resemble is that of viruses!!First you travel to a spot,then set your feet,then you multiply and keep reproducing till you drain that area dry of all its resources and then move on in search of the next place........always in that order!!You guys are just viruses in humanoid bodies!!So it's in the world's favour to get rid of you people and we would be doing the world a great favour by exterminating your kind.
Think about it............

i agree with BD issue.. they got stupid aspirations about NE. . but I don't agree with him on India should defend hindu nations type talk...

Then which nation should the Hindu community look towards?

This imaginary western concept of secularism is good where organized religion is strong and is oppressive.

I think you are misassociating that concept with Indian culture.

They are simply not compatible because our cultures are already tolerant.

France and Germany and USA ALWAYS question interests of Christians around the world despite being non-Christian states on paper.

India should always work towards the interests of the Hindu, Buddhist and Sikh communities around the world. It is the only country that is revered by our sister faiths commonly as a land of our spirituality. No other country. Remember that.

Then which nation should the Hindu community look towards?

This imaginary western concept of secularism is good where organized religion is strong and is oppressive.

I think you are misassociating that concept with Indian culture.

They are simply not compatible because our cultures are already tolerant.

France and Germany and USA ALWAYS question interests of Christians around the world despite being non-Christian states on paper.

India should always work towards the interests of the Hindu, Buddhist and Sikh communities around the world. It is the only country that is revered by our sister faiths commonly as a land of our spirituality. No other country. Remember that.
so you meant to say You will accept hindu refugee from Pakistan ???

Ye bangladeshi aya aur aag laga ke chala gaya thats what they can do

so you meant to say You will accept hindu refugee from Pakistan ???

If they are getting killed there, why not?

What is their fault? Why should they be told 'no you got elsewhere'? Their persecutors wiped out my fellow Buddhists there for years (before partition during invasions and stuff).

See, all this secular nonsense is good on paper when we are ready to live peacefully with whatever people we have. But that doesn't mean that we abandon common people elsewhere when they will never harm out country for some arab country's identity.

Of course we must accept Hindu refugees and help them settle down, while kick out MIM type dirt who are more arab than Indian. WB is crawling with unwanted infiltrating scum.

Bro, open your eyes and see. It was never a communal vs secular war, it was always India vs anti-India war.

Back
Top Bottom