What's new

If Nepalese get visa free entry to India then why not Bangladeshis?

@IamBengali .. it might happen in future but in case of nepal its a mutual treaty.
We are hostile to our past (bd is a breakaway land separated based on religion where as nepal was always independent country)

Not only Hindus but also Budhist,Jains,Shikhs anyone belonging to Indic religeon
it should be Indians and indic religion. ..

If they are getting killed there, why not?

What is their fault? Why should they be told 'no you got elsewhere'? Their persecutors wiped out my fellow Buddhists there for years (before partition during invasions and stuff).

See, all this secular nonsense is good on paper when we are ready to live peacefully with whatever people we have. But that doesn't mean that we abandon common people elsewhere when they will never harm out country for some arab country's identity.

Of course we must accept Hindu refugees and help them settle down, while kick out MIM type dirt who are more arab than Indian. WB is crawling with unwanted infiltrating scum.

Bro, open your eyes and see. It was never a communal vs secular war, it was always India vs anti-India war.
may I know your opinion about minorities, Dalits, Indian Christians? ?? am just amazed now...

@danger007,

Dalits are not a religion. Sheesh! What ignorance! They are just a different caste Hindus like others. You really believe all that Congressi political narrative of them being separate?

What has minorities got to do with India accepting Hindu refugees?

Seriously. I am myself not a Hindu.

What's wrong with you seculars? Why such hatred against the Hindu community?

How do you co-relate my opinion with this? :blink:

@danger007,

Dalits are not a religion. Sheesh! What ignorance! They are just a different caste Hindus like others. You really believe all that Congressi political narrative of them being separate?

What has minorities got to do with India accepting Hindu refugees?

Seriously. I am myself not a Hindu.

What's wrong with you seculars? Why such hatred against the Hindu community?

How do you co-relate my opinion with this? :blink:
I personally like modi. lol search my previous posts... I m belongs to Dalit but believed in Christianity ...though I argued on behalf of Hindus with Pakistani members ... I don't mind about the religion.. just felt that you guys grouping us separate. .. that is why I asked... I am not against Hindus infact I got more friends from other religion. ...

may be not... There is possibility of terrorists coming in the Hindu mask...

I personally like modi. lol search my previous posts... I m belongs to Dalit but believed in Christianity ...though I argued on behalf of Hindus with Pakistani members ... I don't mind about the religion.. just felt that you guys grouping us separate. .. that is why I asked... I am not against Hindus infact I got more friends from other religion. ...
Only congress and their clones say dalit are not hindu.
Everybody else says dalits are hindu.
As far as minority rights. All citizens of india have full rights are per law/constitution.

Only congress and their clones say dalit are not hindu.
Everybody else says dalits are hindu.
As far as minority rights. All citizens of india have full rights are per law/constitution.
I'm not UPA supporter ... Ysrcp at state level... and BJP In the parliament. .

Do you want to control illegal immigration from Bangladesh? The ONLY way is to make Visa more easy to get for Bangladeshis. Atleast give visa on arrival for Bangladeshis otherwise illegal immigration will continue. :bunny:

Bangladeshis are migrating to India in millions? :yahoo:

Honestly I dont care what your type think or feel anymore. When your allowed Jehadi terror groups to flourish there and used it against India, you lost all sympathy. You made your choice and now you got to stick with your decision. Dont worry we will figure out the ONLY WAY to deal with illegals. Its a bitter pill that your ppl wont accept but they are your people, so take them back.

We will never ever forget what Congress did to INDIA.

@IamBengali ,at the very first,some word of advice from one of your so called "West Bengali Brothers".Stop calling yourself a bengali you fucking sob!!You are just a fucking Bangladeshi/Vokharidesi suarer bachcha,so stop pretending to be a Bengali.Do you even know how the West Bengalis hate you Vikharidesi muslims??Are you even aware of the fact that for us Bengalis.......the real ones,it's actually utterly shameful and outright ignominious to be put in the same bracket with you dogs?? Whenever we meet some of you on the street or in a restaurant,college or anywhere else,we call you dogs as "sala suarar bachcha/kuttar bachcha" (well,not the Bangladeshi Hindus though;we consider them as our own people) .I'm sure you were not aware of this,but hey,now you know this.So stop calling yourself a bengali asap.
Identical culture my @rse,there is nothing common between a Bengali and a Bangladeshi muslim suarer bachcha......Nothing.You hear me,NOTHING!!Boy,can you imagine, even the kids wear lungis!!Heck it's one of our favourite pastimes to take out their lungis and humiliate those swines in public!!Believe me,that is how much we Bengalis "like" you Bangladeshi muslims!!And don't let get yourself fooled by what our Mamtaj begum (alias Mamata didi) says in public,it's pure vote bank politics;nothing more nothing less.In reality,she hates you miserable treacherous dogs and your shithole of a nation as much as any other typical Bengali.Just take a look at how much she loves to screw your country on the issues of water or border settlements!!That should give you dogs an idea.The hate for you in the minds of us Bengalis is deep rooted and it sure isn't gonna go away in near future since you swines have done nothing and learned nothing from your past mistakes.

Now as for your problems with visa free entry,over population and what not,I've got a more pragmatic all in one solution for you people......I mean you dogs.Ok,here is the thing - how about GOI send in the Indian Army and CAPFs into your country with just a simple order............Dispose off each and every Bangladeshi muslim dogs at will with shoot at sight order;male female children adults buddhas all alike??Then you would no longer have to travel illegally,whine about visa free entry,worry about over-population and we Indians finally get rid of you swines,we get transit route to the north east,easy access to Myanmar natural resources.So as you can see,it will be mutually beneficial for both the parties!!Not only that,In fact it will be even great for the greater humanity.I'll tell you how.You see,you Bangladeshi muslims are not humans,you guys do not show any human traits.Infact you don't even show any of the traits of Mammalian!!The nearest object you resemble is that of viruses!!First you travel to a spot,then set your feet,then you multiply and keep reproducing till you drain that area dry of all its resources and then move on in search of the next place........always in that order!!You guys are just viruses in humanoid bodies!!So it's in the world's favour to get rid of you people and we would be doing the world a great favour by exterminating your kind.
Think about it............

You are a disgrace, go back to the hole you crawled out of

may be not... There is possibility of terrorists coming in the Hindu mask...
Only congis separate dalits from hindus

You are a disgrace, go back to the hole you crawled out of
I would become a disgrace if foreign illegals would slowly change the demographics of my state

Post edited.

Reason : Message already delivered to the intended person.

Last edited:
Abbe disgrace teri maki ankh sale kutte ki pille.Bada sher banta hai na tu internet pe,agar himmat hai to bahar ake mukabla kar sale suar aulad!!

And what's your problem??I was talking to a Bangladeshi,so why are you whining you fucking sob??Oh wait,don't tell me,don't tell me, I know...........some Bangladeshi guy fucked your mother and the result is you,right??That explains your moaning and groaning!!
Huh,whine as much as you want bitch,like I give a fu*king shit!!

@Aeronaut @Chak Bamu

@Jungibaaz
@Emmie

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom