What's new

If Nepalese get visa free entry to India then why not Bangladeshis?

India is a secular country by constitution but just because Nepal is a Hindu majority country India allows Nepalese to stay and settle in India without any visa. They can roam around India without any restriction but once East Bengal of India Bangladesh is not allowed to send its nationals without any visa to India? Is it because Bangladesh is a Muslim majority country?

Congress, BJP attacking each over Visa free entry of Bangladesh nationals - Economic Times

Bhutan-Nepal-Bangladeshroad.jpg

Ask this question to yourself...Why Nepali and Bhutani got Visa free entry but Bangladeshi did not got....WHY...???

Stop using the term "Bhutani"...its a surname in North India....Bhutiya is the word...BTW Bhutiya is also a surname.

India is a secular country by constitution but just because Nepal is a Hindu majority country India allows Nepalese to stay and settle in India without any visa. They can roam around India without any restriction but once East Bengal of India Bangladesh is not allowed to send its nationals without any visa to India? Is it because Bangladesh is a Muslim majority country?

Congress, BJP attacking each over Visa free entry of Bangladesh nationals - Economic Times

Bhutan-Nepal-Bangladeshroad.jpg

India is a SECULAR nation for it's citizens not for other nations :rofl:

BTW, our country our rules, WTF are you to question us?

Yes we will give VISA free entry to Nepal & Bhutanese citizens & whoever Pole Vaults from BD will be freed from the burdens of LIFE thanks to BSF. I don't think BD can do much apart from..................

funny-photo-15.jpg

:rofl:

Do you want to control illegal immigration from Bangladesh? The ONLY way is to make Visa more easy to get for Bangladeshis. Atleast give visa on arrival for Bangladeshis otherwise illegal immigration will continue. :bunny:

Bangladeshis are migrating to India in millions? :yahoo:

that is why BSF doing their job shootout of the pole vaulters. .. btw... Bhutan people are eligible to study in india even work here ... they are small countries with less population. . but your country is supa puwa ... and going to invade NE. ..

It's because Nepal and India have closer relations than BD and India.

Also the matter of the millions(?) of Nepalese Gurkhas having been soldiers of the Indian Army.
Then we should consider hiring Bangladeshi for our purpose :rofl:

i am here chotey ........... :butcher:
AA gaya hamara Bangala Sher....Shuru hoja.

that is why BSF doing their job shootout of the pole vaulters. .. btw... Bhutan people are eligible to study in india even work here ... they are small countries with less population. . but your country is supa puwa ... and going to invade NE. ..

Are Bangladeshis not eligible to study n India?

Are Bangladeshis not eligible to study n India?

Why the hell BDies would even consider to come to India in first place ????

So even by going with your logic is BD same as Nepal & Butan ???? I thought you consider (i.e. atleast in PDF) Indians to be hostile ?????

Bangladesh is HUGE market for Indian products. India exports highest number of goods to Bangladesh. So Bangladeshis are contributing in India's economy. Grant a Visa free access to Bangladeshis.

Nepal grants free visa stay of Bangladeshis for 30 days but India is not even granting visa on arrival for Bangladeshis on religious line. That's racist.

No bro, that is not true. But I think after the death of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, and the army takeover, the ties between India and BD remain in deadlock for 3 decades, and this thing created the haterness in BD mind and also in Indian mind,,just show some patience, both country need some more time to back on track.

India is never allowing VISA free entry to Muslims. NEVER.
Thats your thinking, bro, if you have some haterness toward muslims, that doesnt means whole India has the same thinking, dont implement your own thinking own others.

BTW, i m not in favor of visa free entry, but on dilution for its norms.

Bhutanese are allowed into India without even a passport, all they can show is their driving license

Problem with Bangladesh is large scale immigration and recent anti-India stance growing in Bangladesh

Back
Top Bottom