What's new

If it comes down to this, will Pak-Army kill its own people?

Will Pak Army shot & kill its own people?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
just a poll to get an idea.

if Egypt like situation comes to Pakistan, will Pakistan Army do the same?

p.s.

Its a public poll.

opinions are also welcome

No. Pak army is for the people, by the people, and of the people.

During long march in Islamabad, army was willing to back people for revolution. Too bad Imran Khan was too much of a dar *** to participate.

Hum to election jeetay gein.:rofl:

Ab jeet gay Imran?

A very stupid question to start with. Egyptian and Pakistani Armed Forces are very different in this regard.

I recall an incident, there was a protest in Lahore during Martial law in the 80s, Army was deployed to control the unrest. 500 rounds were fired by the soldiers and guess what, only 5 people were wounded. That is the difference. And you are well aware of the fact how majority of Pakistanis used to see Zia at that time. Even then, there's no such incident where Army has used such power against its own people. What has happened in Egypt yesterday is very tragic but we are not Egypt!

Btw, I don't understand what was your idea behind asking such a question, I hope it's anything but 'trolling'.

Yes, as Pak Army already supported terrorists like LEJ to hunt down BLA in Balochistan .

And then they supported Lashkar-i-Islam in KP to hunt down TTP..

Believe me, our army is not that innocent

p.s.

Its a public poll.

such situations arised in the history of Pakistan. In Lahore, I guess, once in 1952 riots against something and during protests against bhutto. Both time Fauji officers refused to shoot the protesters

I don't understand why most of these Middle Eastern's Army have killed their own people. It is worry and stress.

@iranigirl2 vote yes ??? Can someone ban her for extreme behaviours?

People of Pakistan loves it's Army and Army loves people of Pakistan

Yes, Egyptians citizen has same things to love their Army and now against it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, as Pak Army already supported terrorists like LEJ to hunt down BLA in Balochistan .

And then they supported Lashkar-i-Islam in KP to hunt down TTP..

Believe me, our army is not that innocent

thats another thing, but opening direct fire on protesters is another.. remember here a military guy(dont remember his username) advised his senior to open fire at extortionist protesters in Islamabad, the occasion was blasphemy film on youtube.. the point is the "thought" if it can be for extortionist protesters (not unusual type of protest and still very much citizens of Pakistan) then it can be for anti-coup protesters as well, or not?

such situations arised in the history of Pakistan. In Lahore, I guess, once in 1952 riots against something and during protests against bhutto. Both time Fauji officers refused to shoot the protesters

Yes, I think the same that our army will not open fire at its own people like the Egyptian army is doing..

Ḥashshāshīn;4640925 said:
I don't think so. I remember PA warning Pakistani Police that if they use excessive force, Army will step in.

occasion please?

p.s.

Its a public poll.

Hi,

It has to----it must.

Bhutto era started in 1968 and ends in 1977. I don't think in 1952 he was so popular or people of Pakistan feel any need to demonstrate against him.

Back
Top Bottom