What's new

If Imran Khan is Killed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Moeed Pirzada the imported rulers are going to order a crackdown on PTI after Eid. They're going to place Imran Khan under house arrest and arrest the leadership of PTI. They will do everything to suppress the Islamabad march and demand for elections.

Placing IK under house arrest may save his life for a while, but the discontent with the establishment and their puppets will not go away.

Foreign enemies will try their best to kill Imran Khan. It would create the sort of chaos in Pakistan that they can only dream of. Reading this thread it seems like most people are predicting the total collapse and disintegration of the country.

If things get really bad there's always the option of imposing Martial Law. After all, the US is supporting Bajwa and Co. in their removal of IK, so the international repercussions of a military takeover may not be so bad.

Moeed Pirzada is also predicting that deepfake sex videos of Imran Khan are going to be released soon. Character assassination may suit them better than killing him.

Plus, practically the whole media, except ARY, has been controlled already. Engineered elections at the end of 2023 may bring back the Sharif/Zardari crime families with a majority.

Which way things will go is unclear at the moment. It's the traitors who hold most of the cards for now.

img_20161225_200000-jpg.42058

Allah sab theek karay.
Bajwa says hello to Quaid and raises him DHA plots and posh retirement in the West.

We, the descendants of Raja Dahir who married his sister against his advisers' advice knowing the slave nature of his people...

The descendants of the natives of the heartlands of Punjab who never opposed any invader and in fact joined the in subjugating our own people, who let Ranjit Singh oppress us and desecrate our sacred places and then some 100 years after his departure let his descendants kill a million of us during partition and yet we still revere him as a spiritual and cultural hero...

The descendants of people who let a few thousand Englishmen enslave us while we numbered into tens of millions.

Will not break our chains of slavery and will forever ruled by local agents of the external powers that be...

This is gone beyond IK and is the only opportunity for people of this land to prove they are now born slaves and can break and chains...

I suspect we won't.

We, the descendants of Raja Dahir who married his sister against his advisers' advice knowing the slave nature of his people...

If you study the history of Muslim rule in India there’s a pattern that emerges. New Muslim blood from outside the subcontinent was always required to keep Muslims in power.

Delhi was the capital of Muslim India. Muslims from the direction of Afghanistan would capture Delhi. Then with time they would become Indianized, which means cowardly and luxury loving. Then a new wave of conquest would happen from Afghanistan and a new set of warriors would take over. Eventually they would become cowardly and the cycle would repeat.

But in the last few hundred years no fresh warrior blood has come in. So we got colonized and suppressed.

This idea is far fetched but I would say that maybe bringing in 100,000 soldiers from Turkey may help Pakistan reestablish some warrior culture.

My romance with Pak Army is officially
According to Moeed Pirzada the imported rulers are going to order a crackdown on PTI after Eid. They're going to place Imran Khan under house arrest and arrest the leadership of PTI. They will do everything to suppress the Islamabad march and demand for elections.

Placing IK under house arrest may save his life for a while, but the discontent with the establishment and their puppets will not go away.

Foreign enemies will try their best to kill Imran Khan. It would create the sort of chaos in Pakistan that they can only dream of. Reading this thread it seems like most people are predicting the total collapse and disintegration of the country.

If things get really bad there's always the option of imposing Martial Law. After all, the US is supporting Bajwa and Co. in their removal of IK, so the international repercussions of a military takeover may not be so bad.

Moeed Pirzada is also predicting that deepfake sex videos of Imran Khan are going to be released soon. Character assassination may suit them better than killing him.

Plus, practically the whole media, except ARY, has been controlled already. Engineered elections at the end of 2023 may bring back the Sharif/Zardari crime families with a majority.

Which way things will go is unclear at the moment. It's the traitors who hold most of the cards for now.
it’s not just foreign establishment, it’s our own stablishment wants to kill him. They way these molvis are working day& night to declare him ghusta kha rasool. It’s not a coincidence. Can they do the same against Bajwa or any other political head. It’s a shame after a long time Pak found someone who is equally respected in all provinces of Pak. All other parties are regional parties and stablishment removing such a person. I was thinking about Bajwa statement that he said whenever one of our jawan is shaheed he can’t sleep it feels like a part of his body is taken away . I was so impressed by this person and now he sold the entire nation . A man with zero self respect and Honour

Filthy racist ppp actively use race and sindh card in sindh and to blackmail.
Establishment has gone out of the way to appease and please big and Nikka zardari.
Hope next elections both ppp and mqm are totally routed in karachi and ppp get less than half what they get through zardari gang badmaashi.
If fair elections in interior ppp won't be able to form next govt in sindh.
they keep people ignorant and keep feeding them sindh card so they can rule them

Nah they claim its "Punjabified"
shuker hai bach gaay

If Imran is killed, that would mean a revenge killing resulting in Jati Umra and Bilawal house completely ransacked and all its occupants killed and dismembered.

That might be a new beginning.

Inshallah post May Jalsa we will get Elections, Army is busy at border they don't have time to manage courts or judges

Judges are working ad-hoc , without leash , of course if they just been doing their job many things could have been averted but it is really the courts which are the source of problem

Everyone in nation would have been enjoying Eid preparation had it not for the Mid Night fiasco in the courts

But it is what it is , looking forward now Public will gather end of May , that will also be "IT IS WHAT IT IS "

It is possible public will anonymously announce a 90 day vacation for all Pakistanis, so we all enjoy 90 day vacation like Supreme court judges
delay tactics by giving hope and diversions

I have a strange logic about it, l think Bajwa's not a traitor or anything, he chose what was best under the given circumstances... I think through some active or passive intelligence, the agencies had come to the conclusion that there was a definite resolve, a firm plan to get IK killed. Army just didn't want for it to happen under their watch, sort of didn't want to look bad if a sitting PM was killed. I can even think of a foreign agency (CIA) intimating our agencies directly for what the plan was; sort of as a good will gesture, for our agencies to be able to handle/ clean up the resulting mess later, sort of give them more time to prepare for the aftermath.. Or it could be intelligence sharing from a friendly country..

I am sure our agencies know what's going to happen.
Yeah right, if I was in 4th grade I might believe the establishment is innocent and stupid. Sorry I am not in 4th grade.

Last edited:
If imran is killled

Well I can't say if that happens or not but what can imran do to make sure the country he has so much love for is not harmed in any way because of that.....

Make a statement before hand that he only fears of him getting killed at the hands of outside powers and not anyone from inside.

May give a free hand to his enemies inside but will make sure the country is safe from any turmoil on account of his killing.

A statement that can really take him to heights no other pakistani leader or for that matter any muslim leader of modern world has ever reached.

Nominate somelike like taqi usmani Or raheel sharief as his heir in case of his murder.

Just a thought...
Sincere but not a good thought exonerating establishment and PDM goons.

Lahoris would continue to support mian saanp

Yeah South Punjab would be angry
Things have changed in Lahore vastly, I couldn't believe this myself if I didn't witness it myself. They have lost Punjab or on the brink of loosing it.

If they kill Imran Khan

Nothing will happen

People will cry and protest for a month. Broadly peaceful protests and then the successor in PTI will win the election just like PPP did in 2008
Establishment point if view

Doubt it
They killed bhutto
Nothing happened
That was not social media times this is a youth are free of ghulami shackles so don't count on similarities.

He was officially put on notice when that Mosque incident from Saudi was played on TV and Mullas were instructed to condemn his supporters on live TV. If a sitting governor can be targeted, an ex-PM is safe ? He and his well wishers should check his security details for any person with fundamentalist views.

I remember how peshawaris were scared of just a tiny Mqm. Nothing will happen and if something happens, then even things will get under control after few sabotager will be executed. Its better to teach them live instead of dying. You can start a war but cannot stop it.
Just to keep it in context and give you a bit of perspective, Balochistan has a population of about 12 million and the vast majority are loyal Pakistanis.

If They kill Imran Khan

The confidence of the people on the state of Pakistan has never been lower. The confidence and trust in each and every state institution has been shattered. It is as if all cogs of this state machinery has been activated to destroy Imran Khan and his narrative, be it the judiciary, bureaucracy, Police, FIA, NAB, intelligence agencies. This time, not only the youngsters, but the boomers, ex-servicemen, and retired citizens, have also started to speak out in a manner never seen before.

After how the Governor of Punjab was humiliated by state institutions, things became even more clear. Now the things have become very concerning because there are indications that They might have given a nod to have Imran Khan killed.

Kindly read this Twitter thread:

The confidence with which the whole state machinery is moving against Imran Khan, it would be very wise to assume that eliminating Imran Khan is not off the table for them. They can use the religion card against him, and kill him off, like they did Salman Taseer, and then say that it was an individual who was inspired by personal motives....

What will happen to Pakistan, or PTI after the demise of Imran Khan is up for debate (you can discuss), but one thing is for sure, that the state machinery, along with many political parties have had enough of Naya Pakistan. They cannot let their monopoly over Pakistan go away so easily.

If the establishment thinks this will blow over they are playing fire. With Imran Khan, Pakistanis have seen what good governance is and will NOT accept these traitors, liars, thieves and murderers to remain in power.

Pakistan will descend into CIVIL WAR.

It is a very simple equation now, those who have the fear of punishment from Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah, will fight to save Pakistan. Beware, those scum who support traitors to Islam and Pakistan. Because if true Muslims cannot have our Pakistan which is loyal to Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah, then true Muslims will make sure YOU SCUM TRAITORS do not have a Pakistan to rule ever again.

If They kill Imran Khan

The confidence of the people on the state of Pakistan has never been lower. The confidence and trust in each and every state institution has been shattered. It is as if all cogs of this state machinery has been activated to destroy Imran Khan and his narrative, be it the judiciary, bureaucracy, Police, FIA, NAB, intelligence agencies. This time, not only the youngsters, but the boomers, ex-servicemen, and retired citizens, have also started to speak out in a manner never seen before.

After how the Governor of Punjab was humiliated by state institutions, things became even more clear. Now the things have become very concerning because there are indications that They might have given a nod to have Imran Khan killed.

Kindly read this Twitter thread:

The confidence with which the whole state machinery is moving against Imran Khan, it would be very wise to assume that eliminating Imran Khan is not off the table for them. They can use the religion card against him, and kill him off, like they did Salman Taseer, and then say that it was an individual who was inspired by personal motives....

What will happen to Pakistan, or PTI after the demise of Imran Khan is up for debate (you can discuss), but one thing is for sure, that the state machinery, along with many political parties have had enough of Naya Pakistan. They cannot let their monopoly over Pakistan go away so easily.

Please don’t post nonsense like this also that graphic of Faisal Mosque is highly disrespectful. Kamaskam Masjid ko baksh do yar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom