What's new

If I were incharge of Pakistan today...

Silver Falcon Reply

I would declare Israel,USA,India as official enemies of Pakistan

And then do what, bomb them?

All the places where alcoholic drinks are sold will be destroyed

Your army should be first target then. They drink a lot.

I would remove paper currency, Gold will be the medium of exchange again

Where will gold come from?

I would cancel or Finish all deals with IMF,WORLDBANK,USAID

And what will poor people of Pakistan will do for food?

I would impose Sharia law

And then beat women?. Behead People?.

I would remove all foriegn education systems ( like the cambridge system ), and make one system of an own in which when a person will graduate he will come out to be both a good person in acadamics and as well as a GOD fearing person.

And establish more Madrassas?.

Your recipe will bring a disaster to Pakistan. Wake up and Smell the Coffee, my friend.

1. You don't have to be bombing people to be their rivals or enemies. Iran doesn't bomb Israel daily do they? And supposedly Pakistan and India aren't bombing each other right now are they when many Indians including the media are calling Pakistan "the enemy".

2. My armys foot soldiers men do not drink, they are men with faith , they are afraid of GOD

3. Pakistan the largest amount of Gold in the world ( Rak Dek )

4. IDIOT, IMF , WORLDBANK, USAID are the main cause why people die hungry, the rich become rich and the poor become poorer

5. Dont interfere with my religion.

6. Yea Madrassas with both education of religion and education of the world

7. I am not your friend

Last edited:
pakistani people have own systen they can't follow sharia at one night

usa israil enemy main you dond wana peace in pak

alcohalic ban is already but need some good lows

cerrency is ok but need some changes not finish cerrency and go stone age

finish the deals but pay that money wich we take its islam say not like you say

we learn good from whole world education enemyes can't go ahed one step

Imran bhai, ofcoarse these would not happen in one day, it will take some time

but i can take the decision to do these things in the future in one day.

and about Israel ( its the root of evil in the world, without it there is peace, with it there will be no peace )

Gold is the actual currency, used for thousands of years, Honestly what is paper currency, it has no value, just papers.

With the education system we now mentioned , we will be 2 steps ahead , not one :)

And then do what, bomb them?

Actually no, we’re not the Indian media. Bombing won’t solve all of the problems but we have to be realistic and on guard so as not to delude ourselves to the nature of the opponent. Or compromise on our stands.

Your army should be first target then. They drink a lot.

Maybe some officers do, but our army doesn't do it nearly has much as the Indian army. It is easy to argue that the Indian Army as an institution consumes more alcohol than any other army in the world, so relatively speaking I can’t see how you can be critical or huffy about that without looking at yourself. You don't understand the PA, your view is naive…sometimes restrictions come and go but the nature of the Army doesn’t change. It would affect an insignificantly small portion of servicemen anyway…

And what will poor people of Pakistan will do for food?

Do some research please, Pakistan is not North Korea. People in Pakistan don’t need IMF, US AID, WB to stop themselves from staring.

And then beat women?. Behead People?.

You’re sinking to pretty low standards. You’re stereotypical, ignorant and racist. Sharia Law means many things to many Muslims, it’s a complicated affair. But people like you who tend to be so presumptuous, are completely un-enlightened and un-educated at best.

And establish more Madrassas?.

Again with the stereotypical nonsense, you won’t last very long here sir if you keep this up.

Last edited:
Such naïve views like Yoda's show the lack of awareness in people around the world I don't know who Yoda is or what he does and I couldn't care less but if this is the limit of his brain than he should certainly keep his comments to himself rather than burden us with them and as for his thoughts on education systems he needs to realise that all the worlds education systems are centuries old they are chopping and changing themselves to adopt to the modern world incase he hasn't noticed.

Maybe some officers do, but our army doesn't do it nearly has much as the Indian army. It is easy to argue that the Indian Army as an institution consumes more alcohol than any other army in the world, so relatively speaking I can’t see how you can be critical or huffy about that without looking at yourself. You don't understand the PA, your view is naive…sometimes restrictions come and go but the nature of the Army doesn’t change. It would affect an insignificantly small portion of servicemen anyway…

Small, insignificant whatever, isn't it Un-islamic to drink alcohol.

Do some research please, Pakistan is not North Korea. People in Pakistan don’t need IMF, US AID, WB to stop themselves from staring.

Oh Yeah!. Then why Pakistan went asking for money to IMF, for fun?. If you don't have money how will you import things (Oil for eg.). If you don't import how will you sustain your economy, how will you curb inflation, how will you stop increase in food prices, how will you stop from people starving if food is expensive.

You’re sinking to pretty low standards. You’re stereotypical, ignorant and racist. Sharia Law means many things to many Muslims, it’s a complicated affair. But people like you who tend to be so presumptuous, are completely un-enlightened and un-educated at best.

Oh really?. Then what did Taliban did in the name of Sharia in Afghanistan?. Then you want to banish civilian courts?

Again with the stereotypical nonsense, you won’t last very long here sir if you keep this up.
Isn't it in Madrassas the hatred is taught against non-believers (not in all but in many madrassas)

Last edited:
i think kasrkin replied to the topic
"if i were incharge of Pakistan"
incase you haven't noticed egg head

i think kasrkin replied to the topic
"if i were incharge of Pakistan"
incase you haven't noticed egg head

Are you blind or what?. I have replied to Kasrkin who has replied to my previous post. Use some grey matter.

I'm enjoying these discussions going back and forth, but please refrain from name calling and insults guys, it doesn't add much value to this creative thread.

Can we stick to the thread now..?
If I were incharge of Pakistan.....I'd provide free meals in all cafeterias in every Pakistani school. :enjoy:

Donot derail the thread and keep India out of this.
Its an interesting Pak-centric topic, lets not spoil it.

Thanks!

If I were a leader of any country, I would follow Scandinavian countries, high taxes, much peaceful, welfare state, no poverty, no rich people, mostly middle class and everybody is happy.

If I were a leader of any country, I would follow Scandinavian countries, high taxes, much peaceful, welfare state, no poverty, no rich people, mostly middle class and everybody is happy.

God, what a liberalist!!!!

God, what a liberalist!!!!

What's wrong with that. They are part capitalistic and part welfare state. A lot of people there are happy with a normal Volvo car and they never crave for BMWs, Ferraris etc. Isn't it the over greediness of the man responsible of all the ills in this world.

Back
Top Bottom