What's new

If I were incharge of Pakistan today...

i have so many plans for pakistan .

close cafeteria of parlement because we cant weste our national money on these dramas

no more allonce for members of parlement

cut presedent house electrcty when cut electrcty of other places of cuntry

molana diesel fazulrahman back our all land wich he occupaid from last five years.

zardaris all cases open with fear trail not any abuse of power.

may be i never attend any world confress without of some one because its westege of time and resorces.

no more free illegal people stay in pakistan may be i make a department for handle this.

school kids get free food from gov.

gov will merry the girls and boys wich become up of age 30 years because our so many brothers and sister suffer they don't have money and there age is weste without marry.

torture is compleatly not alowed in pak any one from police army rangers or even school teachers will torture they will face jail and fine.

i make training schools for youth the learn and become good workers .electric. computer . carpenters and so many other job gov will learn them who to do.

all contract will cancel for constraction we will make heavy gov companeys for make roads bridges under passes or build new buildings for gov.this contract system is distroy us from 60 years.

evey month we make new compin against our problims like one month for anti drugs or for anti smoking one for clean the cityes.may be frist week we close all offeces and clean pakistan program we make i wana see all pakistan looking like islamabad.

i see a good system in village in nepal if some one theft they close him in a cage and put that cage on the road so every one see him and he feel shame then next time he never think abut theft.its good without torture you can make them good cityzens.may be i try it in pakistan.

all vip cars i sale and buy good fire fighting equpment and ambulances.so we have very good equpment for fire fighting and ambulances.its 10000 times better then we use vip cars.

food items i never export until our needs never 100% fill .there is not allowed to export food items when our people sleep hungry.

prices i will try my best to kithcen item prices shuld be less as every pakistani can buy them.

humen freedom i beleve 100% but inside the cercle of our culture and islam .i beleve freedom with responcblty.we beleve in allah and one day we face allah shuld be never feel shame tha day of justice.we have freedom and we have circle of freedom every one inside this is free.

every parlementrean will must be in parlement when there in confrence.who the hell people vote them and they just joking with people.there shuld be a low every member shuld be in parlement.and after that he must visit 1 day per week his voters to solve there problims.when they win they never meet there voters until next election its realy a shame.

no more dramas in parlement house we send them for solve our problim and lead us they joke there fight each other or sleep when there duty time what a bad leaders we have.

i will change pakistan from agriculture base nation to indutral state.

more and more factryes open gov for making even smmal items to export and get people jobs.

i thing need reforms in PIA and railways because these two are working from last 60 years and show loss and loss its unacceptable for us.fix there problims or close them if they are in loss or private them.

clean water fresh food items a small house and a job even very small i wana provide every pakistani.

send more and more pakistani abrod for jobs its solve much problims.but all of them shuld masters in there fieled .

and good news for nation i will never go for umrah every month saudi like our every head do.i perform hajj and umrah already so many times.no more 300 members umrah trip.

no more vip transport also in pakistan i will visit karach lahore every month as a cityzen and see problims .if think my team don't wana show me realty i reqest army for trip me on helly to see whts real problims.its cost much i thing but i don't have choice.must i visit real life of nation.

internet filter for pakistan these days is must i think our youth is going wrong side.shuld be internet fillter and yahoo chat rooms closed its not good for people of pak.every shop of pakistan close 9 pm without emergency shop ilke medical store etc

i may be remove all sign bords and remove cerrent street lights and fix same lights wich chaina fix in there country its codt efective and take less power.

i wana fix all of our sports teams in good shape.
any world team never visit pak i never allow my team to visit there country until they never come pak.even world cup we never go because if pak have securty prob inda uk sauth afreca also have same problim.

i try my best to clean pakistan from illegal waipens i thing if gov make good rules and follow them we can clean pak from waipens wwithen 5 years

Last edited:
If I were in charge I would equip our armed forces with SAMs and perhaps AAMs capable of engaging hostile planes. The current ceiling for our SAMs can't hit many modern aircraft because they fly higher than our SAMs can reach.

If I were in charge I would equip our armed forces with SAMs and perhaps AAMs capable of engaging hostile planes. The current ceiling for our SAMs can't hit many modern aircraft because they fly higher than our SAMs can reach.

you right sir

i will try HQ-9 more and more and some S-400 if they sale us

hey man i think territorial armies are un affordable and the draft won't work but good ideas none the less

Hey you never know, maybe if all your ideas work and we get enough money...we might be able to afford territorial armies! It would be so fun! The perfect social/financial/ethnic/sectarian class equalizer! :smitten:

educate all pakistanis, with 100% literacy rate, education is root of all future developments, a nation cant attain glory without education. democracy can succeed with educated pakistanis. v can counter any problem if v r educated!!!, and to improve standards of education!!!, education compulsory up to inter/high school level!!, build up good universities/educational institutions!!!

to make rule of law more common, to exterminate VIP culture, reduce inflation, to make basic necessities available to every single pakistani especially health, control population, bring all pakistanis regardless of status under the rule of law, take measures to country more peaceful, in all terms, real democracy

bring land reforms, to end up land lord or feudal system, to make internet/media/communication access more common!!

and at last, to make football the national game of pakistan, and PFF more functional!! funding more in football than in cricket!!! and make pakistan football team one of the best in the world!!

i wuld focus more in the development of economy and improving standards of life of a common pakistani by incresing the productivity in every sector, and thus investing more in defense too!!!

occupy Kashmir by using force

Last edited:
If I were in charge of Pakistan, I'd clean up the streets, put large garbage bins nationwide and buy large garbage trucks which will pick up the garbage and take it to landfill sites.

This idea is derived from something I read in a book. It's called the Broken Windows Theory:

Fixing Broken Windows - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Consider a building with a few broken windows. If the windows are not repaired, the tendency is for vandals to break a few more windows. Eventually, they may even break into the building, and if it's unoccupied, perhaps become squatters or light fires inside.
Or consider a sidewalk. Some litter accumulates. Soon, more litter accumulates. Eventually, people even start leaving bags of trash from take-out restaurants there or breaking into cars."

Things are easier said then done.
Why does Pakistan get pushed into doing things that are not in our national interest? Because we are economically weak. We have to beg these same countries that push us into a corner for money and loan. I hate using this as an example.... Pakistan's economy and political leaders are like heroin junkies. Once their high is gone.... they are willing to do almost anything for the next high.

Import duties on products are unreal. Most on the items being sold in the markets are smuggled in without any import duties.

People just want a decent living. A roof over their heads basic necessities like food and water and yes education for their children. I'm talking about the majority of our Pakistanis, not people who want the latest cellphone or newest car. People don't like taking bribes..... no one wants to feed their children haraam. I'm not talking about Utopia but we need to at least provide basic needs. There are always a few bad apples.

I'm no economic scholar but if you make Pakistan economically it will get rid a lot of our problems. As a society we need to be able to share the wealth and knowledge. Not obsess with other peoples success or get jealous if someone else gets successful.

I hope in the lifetime of my children.... when some outsider is trying to dictate Pakistan, we can tell them... up yours!

Can you imagine if we didn't have Pakistan. How we would be living! Look at our brothers and sisters in Occupied Kashmir and Palestine. Allah teray lakh lakh shukar.
We can achieve this. Won't be overnight.

Last edited:
If I were incharge I'd hope my people to allow me 2 terms, 8-10 years to reform the country.

I'll use first term to launch reforms, reorganise and rebuild image and provide basic needs to the populace and reduce poverty by atleast 1.5% per annum and build a strong and solid platform for green and industrial revolution.
My focus will be on stabalising financial and monetary structure, controlling inflation and trade deficit and ending power crisis. GDP should grow by atleast 40-50% in five years.

During my second term I'd like Pakistan to emerge as the next Asian Tiger, a responsible regional power and a hub for commerce and science. Political course will be changed due new alliances, futher enhancing ties with China, CAR + Russia and the ME.

I'll write more later. Love this topic! :smitten:

With immediate effect I would strenghten the ISI.Its losing its touch in my opinion.It would take care of all these attacks in Pakistan and be more intuned with any untoward incidents being planned outside Pak with intentions to sabotage our system(ahem! most of u will understand what i'm really pointing to)
Speed up the swat and fata operation,along with table talks with the locals to understand their grievences and ultimately bring it under the Pakistani law .The tribal system will be secondary to the law of Pakistan.Bring the lashkar under the army,like a parallel FC.
Fence the border with afghanistan immediate,the afghans can scream as much as they want,we can 'talk' later.
A full diplomatic action ,includes sending some of the best analysts (not only Mehmood Qureshi of the FO) to explain Pakistans stand on mumbai (and india) and terrorism and improve its overall image,so the next time Harilal loses his chicken in Pondicherry,they think twice before the usual propaganda starts.
All charity organisations to be registered with the gov. with a full surveillance of their monetary interactions.

Long term;
Health sector: free health insurance to all

Education:improve the gov sytem of schooling,better teachers,better wages and better sports facilities.Impose a strict ban on ammunition and political party sponsored unions in education centres.Nonaffliated unions can be made and elections held .Research mandatory at all levels starting from grade twelve!

Judiciary:introduce the jury system asap!it will enable the community to be more interactive and have more freedom.

Muncipal system:stays and to be improved...zakat collection centres to opened at the municipal level,the 'nazim' being the head,and appointing a min no of locals as his asistants ,chosen by the locals and rotated every 6 months to minimize chances of corruption.Apni madad app rulez!

Defence:no compromise rule.Develop an anti missile system, improved state of the art radar syatems,more investment in missile technology but above all strong emphasis on developing the arms industry further to meet International standards(Pak arms to be one of the most sort after!)

Agriculture will form the backbone of the economy.Built dams,big and loads of small ones..
develop the IT sector further.
Most of all i'd love to rope in all the professional Pakistanis back frm abroad and encourage them to start up small scale business and industries in their respective fields....
DREAMS!

P.S all this if my gov is not overthrown or experiences a military takeover in the first 3 years!

important part of this thread can ask who i become in power withen single night or way of democracy.????????????????????

i don't wan't to become in power from back door.

power in a single night???y ofcourse, u just need to be a COAS....otherwise with the lovely sincere thoughts u (or any1 else amongst us have),nobody's letting u (or us)thru the front or the back door....the purpose of the thread...DREAM ON..!!:enjoy:

maybe we should all make a political part....suggest some names..lol

How abt PDF(PW)
ABBRE:PAKISTAN DEFENCE FORUM (PRESIDENT WANNABIES)

SLOGAN:MERI BARI KAB AYI GI?

SYM::hitwall:

Its a good thing I am not in charge as it would descend into a maniaical dictatorship.

I would have an awesome military though.

Not used to the concept of democracy r we... oh well i shuldn't say that coz i'm def not a big fan of democracy in pak either,blame it on the bad examples.
good concept,badly executed.
Hey isn't the khilafat system based on the same,like the khalifa is the head of state and the armed forces???

Back
Top Bottom