What's new

If I were incharge of Pakistan today...

An education system that i mentioned was always their in the past, before the British people came and changed our education system and our values.

the same system would be applied like the one in the past ( for example in khliafat times and i guess also in the mughal times.

World has changed my friend. Can those old education systems would be able to make air crafts and weapons which are used to defend your country now?.

explanation needed ?

pakistani people have own systen they can't follow sharia at one night

usa israil enemy main you dond wana peace in pak

alcohalic ban is already but need some good lows

cerrency is ok but need some changes not finish cerrency and go stone age

finish the deals but pay that money wich we take its islam say not like you say

we learn good from whole world education enemyes can't go ahed one step

we need real view of every one not imposible views.realty is pakistan need changes slow not one night you capture kabul like taliban and after five years distroy kabul with you.

i make partnership with russia chaina iran.order paf to hit any thing inter pakistan from any were.no more drone.i willl warn india usa israil if they react over smart we will hit them very bad..

Ha ha. Relax he meant President of Pakistan not USA.

ANYWAY some of your ideas are too noble to be implemented.

Keep up the good work.

Regards

Ha ha. Relax he meant President of Pakistan not USA.

ANYWAY some of your ideas are too noble to be implemented.

Keep up the good work.

Regards

sir its mean besness partner not a block against any one also usa uk our partners but we never go fight for them we never join any adventure we never involve any big game against any nation. and what you say sir they hit us every day and we just sleep ?

I would declare Israel,USA,India as official enemies of Pakistan

All the places where alcoholic drinks are sold will be destroyed

I would remove paper currency, Gold will be the medium of exchange again

I would cancel or Finish all deals with IMF,WORLDBANK,USAID

I would impose Sharia law

I would remove all foriegn education systems ( like the cambridge system ), and make one system of an own in which when a person will graduate he will come out to be both a good person in acadamics and as well as a GOD fearing person.

Thats what Taliban did in Afghanistan and you know what happened.

How will you buy the Gold out of curiosity ?

Regards

I would declare Israel,USA,India as official enemies of Pakistan

All the places where alcoholic drinks are sold will be destroyed

I would remove paper currency, Gold will be the medium of exchange again

I would cancel or Finish all deals with IMF,WORLDBANK,USAID

I would impose Sharia law

I would remove all foriegn education systems ( like the cambridge system ), and make one system of an own in which when a person will graduate he will come out to be both a good person in acadamics and as well as a GOD fearing person.

Lets all go back to the good old days!!!!!!

perhaps he'll steal or snatch the gold from the..........Desperate Housewives:lol:

yes Raheel they are.but sometimes we play friends-friends with India and USA.

Aren't they the official enemies of pak even now?

why not guys understand makeing enemy is very easy when you make enemy in a day you suffer 1000 days bomb blast killing sucide air raids drones all these gift because this mindset.be cleaver make peace frist bring services for nation frist make pak as a develped country.

i am shore if we do what i write after 5 years usa offers us f-22 f-35 and we say them thanks bro now we no need thse toyes

I bet they will even be ready to have diplomatic ties with ISRAEL, if they are given with some $100 Billion or so...

Back
Top Bottom