What's new

'If I could change just one thing in India

So far this is the ONLY thread that has NOT been TRASHED by Indian users here !!!

Thanks You, Indian Bhais !!!

That's because a lot of Indians agree that caste system is stupid.

The supreme court suggested a solution to caste system. Inter caste marriage

Caste system should have abolished just after our independence but politics you know. Anyway Its not same today as it was 20-30 years back still states like UP,Bihar,Haryana etc has very dirty caste politics while states like Maharashtra, Gujarat has some but not at the level of UP,Bihar.

Caste system has more to do with us(the people who live in such society) n less with politics.

Govt. Has made various rules in this regards too, people can sue u if insult them as SC/ST(n yes they do sue), there is no official discrimination in the recriutment processes whether its Public or Private, there r quota every where from education to Jobs(even for OBCs let alone SC/ST).

The real problem is our people mentality which is deep rooted over the ages.

This discriminations many issue is lack of education n poor quality of education in Govt Schools n even many Private schools.

UP Bihar r in a mess bcoz of the people who live in these areas. Its bcoz of these people that people like Mulayam n Mayawati r in power.

Throwing the blame on Politians is the easiest way to get out any problem in India but we fail to recognize that we too r a part of this problem n majority(99%) of us r doing nothing about it.

Caste system has more to do with us(the people who live in such society) n less with politics.

Govt. Has made various rules in this regards too, people can sue u if insult them as SC/ST(n yes they do sue), there is no official discrimination in the recriutment processes whether its Public or Private, there r quota every where from education to Jobs(even for OBCs let alone SC/ST).

The real problem is our people mentality which is deep rooted over the ages.

This discriminations many issue is lack of education n poor quality of education in Govt Schools n even many Private schools.

UP Bihar r in a mess bcoz of the people who live in these areas. Its bcoz of these people that people like Mulayam n Mayawati r in power.

Throwing the blame on Politians is the easiest way to get out any problem in India but we fail to recognize that we too r a part of this problem n majority(99%) of us r doing nothing about it.

Total ROT. Same old self flagellating hubris.

100% of Indians have no choice in ending caste as the constitution of India forces us to practice caste system.

It is foolish to blame tradition when the present does nothing to eliminate this discrimination against upper caste, instead encourages discrimination against upper caste under the guise of poetic justice.

Stop blaming the people and their mentality when the constitution of India forces them to develop such mentality. Have some shame.

If I could change one thing about India I will move the country 1000 miles from Pakistani borders

I am sure us Pakistanis have the same sentiments as you, since we don't want to live next to a country full of Norovirus sufferers amongst other!

I would first change the politicians in India.
coffee.gif
:.........

Total ROT. Same old self flagellating hubris.

100% of Indians have no choice in ending caste as the constitution of India forces us to practice caste system.

It is foolish to blame tradition when the present does nothing to eliminate this discrimination against upper caste, instead encourages discrimination against upper caste under the guise of poetic justice.

Stop blaming the people and their mentality when the constitution of India forces them to develop such mentality. Have some shame.

Show me any direct qoute from the Constitution of India which promotes Caste System else STFU.

U r nothing more than a propaganda machine, the mere existence of people like u a shame on the entire nation.

Although i have my doubts as to whether u r really an Indian or just another falseflager who doesn't even have the guts to respect his real flag.

Post fail ..... You quoted a pakistani ...... :D

I miss the ROFL smiley .

Ok....Well....Like I said & I further 're-iterate' I do not want to live next to a country full of 'Norovirus'! Which is India!
So now ROFL a few more times, after you have 'defecated' & then some!

Oh & Midnite Blue (Indian, most probably S. Indian, AKA. Head Shaker) Try 'NOT' to Roll Over in your own 'Crap'!
But then I guess, you are used to it!

if i can make one differnece in india then ill make accountability and punishment compolsoury for all publick servents like Armed forces/Beurocracy/Jeudiciarry/Police sysytem/electeted representatives

Ok....Well....Like I said & I further 're-iterate' I do not want to live next to a country full of 'Norovirus'! Which is India!
So now ROFL a few more times, after you have 'defecated' & then some!

Oh & Midnite Blue (Indian, most probably S. Indian, AKA. Head Shaker) Try 'NOT' to Roll Over in your own 'Crap'!
But then I guess, you are used to it!

Your desperation is visible in your post . Keep up the good work . What a loser !!!

Show me any direct qoute from the Constitution of India which promotes Caste System else STFU.

U r nothing more than a propaganda machine, the mere existence of people like u a shame on the entire nation.

Although i have my doubts as to whether u r really an Indian or just another falseflager who doesn't even have the guts to respect his real flag.

Yes, I am somehow supposed to find a cure for your ignorance. LOL.

But your humiliation provides me with great pleasure so I will take that extra effort.

Article 46, Article 330, Article 332, Article 334, Article 335, Article 338, Article 380, Article 341, Article 342, Article 366, Article 15 - section 4.

Your shame is a reflection of your inferiority complex. Get help.

Yes, I am somehow supposed to find a cure for your ignorance. LOL.

But your humiliation provides me with great pleasure so I will take that extra effort.

Article 46, Article 330, Article 332, Article 334, Article 335, Article 338, Article 380, Article 341, Article 342, Article 366, Article 15 - section 4.

Your shame is a reflection of your inferiority complex. Get help.

you r a totally retarded person, better get some good Doctor before its too late.
there is no point to discuss anything with u.

all these sections were added only help SC/ST groups to get into main stream though reservations.
Although it may not be a perfect approach to solve the Caste System problem but it did helped a lot of people in some or the other way, who were denied even the basic rights over decades.

Back
Top Bottom