What's new

'If I could change just one thing in India

These to my mind are strengths.

These are common to most countries of S Asia too.

I think it is wrong to say that. Family bonds, friendships, respect and caring for parents is prevalent in west as well. It is a human thing not an asian thing. What you see is in west people have regard for individual liberty and privacy.
And no we cant say Asia is better in human relationships.

I would make a big island in the pacific ocean with India, large part of Serbia and whole of Australia and greenland together exclusively for us Indians :D :D.. No country should be near to us.. Imagine with all those land and no one there to bother us :angel:

I am quite sure you people will make it a hell hole with all the over population

Last edited:
Show me any direct qoute from the Constitution of India which promotes Caste System else STFU.

U r nothing more than a propaganda machine, the mere existence of people like u a shame on the entire nation.

Although i have my doubts as to whether u r really an Indian or just another falseflager who doesn't even have the guts to respect his real flag.

wasnt indian constitution designed b Ambedkhar. it is unlikely he has helped caste sys with constitution

An outdated system , made during a time when the rest of the world didnt have a civilisation.
Mens organished themselves into different groups, each assigned with a duty with a name. The person can also change his work of his wish. But in due course of time, these jobs became family jobs passed on from father to son, and the caste name got affixed to it.
It still survives to this day and efforts are on to wipe this out.

Doesnt it have any religious approval? Isnt it a part of Hinduism?

Why look at India.. Caste is ripe in Sri Lanka where from chief prelates of the main nikaya's to caste based politics to high caste Jaffna Vellalar Tamils discriminating all others goes on to this modern day.. Surely you seems well informed not to be aware of this ??

Sri Lankan caste system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cast system in SL is not prevalent as it does in India. In SL it is not important, at least among Sinhalese. For example i dont know what my caste is, and dont want to know. I think majority of young SLns are like that

Last edited:
wasnt indian constitution designed b Ambedkhar. it is unlikely he has helped caste sys with constitution

Doesnt it have any religious approval? Isnt it a part of Hinduism?

Cast system in SL is not prevalent as it does in India. In SL it is not important, at least among Sinhalese. For example i dont know what my caste is, and dont want to know. I think majority of young SLns are like that

Indian constitution is well designed by Ambedkar ji..! It said all citizens are equal irrespective of caste religion.
It doesnt have any religious approval in old texts or by any saints through hinduism history. Its a man made phenomenon which they made it linked to hinduism.

I think it is wrong to say that. Family bonds, friendships, respect and caring for parents is prevalent in west as well. It is a human thing not an asian thing. What you see is in west people have regard for individual liberty and privacy.
And no we cant say Asia is better in human relationships.

I am quite sure you people will make it a hell hole with all the over population

coming from a guy in a tiny island that cant live peacefully with its minority... i have to take your definition of "hell hole" with a pinch of salt

If I could change one thing in India ! :undecided:

I think the following should be on my list :

(i) @levina 's purple colored wig ! :bad:

(ii) @Ayush 's skin tone ! :tongue:

Last edited:
coming from a guy in a tiny island that cant live peacefully with its minority... i have to take your definition of "hell hole" with a pinch of salt

That tiny island with all its wars and violence is still the best in the region when it comes to standard of life, less population, good education and economic prosperity. Yeah we fight with minorities much like you. The only difference is you dont have an external power that creates problem in Ind like we had for SL.

India is over populated SL is not. :D And if you take my comments with a pinch of salt why bother to reply?

If I could change one thing in India ! :undecided:

I think the following should be on my list :

(i) @levina 's purple colored wig ! :bad:

Burgundy baby....its burgundy with red stripes.:devil:

Frankly the one thing that I would like to change about my country would be the carte blanche men enjoy in my country.
I dont want to sound like a feminist but a country is judged by the way it treats its women....

Back
Top Bottom