What's new

If I am a traitor form a commission against me, demands Nawaz

volatile

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
https://www.geo.tv/latest/195395-if-i-am-a-traitor-form-a-commission-against-me-demands-nawaz

BUNER: PML-N supremo Nawaz Sharif on Monday demanded the formation of a national commission in light of the recent treason allegations against him, in light of a statement attributed to him on the 2008 Mumbai terrorist attack

While addressing a party rally in Buner, the former prime minister said the guilty party, be it him for treason or those leveling allegations against him, should be publicly hanged following the verdict of the commission.

"He who is ready to die for the country has been labeled a traitor," the veteran politician lamented. "Nawaz was shown the door, and this is the treatment given to the prime minister."

Nawaz lamented that those who were abrogating the Constitution were not brought to justice while he was being penalized for sincerely serving the country.

The PML-N supremo also demanded to form a commission for the money laundering allegations against him.

"We won't let the NAB chairman off the hook so easily," he said. "He must apologize and tender his resignation."

"2018 will be the year of PML-N," he told the attendees of the party's rally in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

The former prime minister took credit for clearing Buner of terrorists. "We salute the people of Buner to have bravely faced the trials and tribulations during the tough times," he said.

'Being voted for is proof of Nawaz's patriotism'
Earlier, Pakistan Muslim League - Nawaz leader Maryam Nawaz addressed the rally participants and said the nation's relationship with Nawaz has only strengthened in the past thirty years.

"Being voted into the office time and again is the biggest proof of his patriotism," she said.

"You choose the prime minister and members of the National Assembly through the power of your votes," she had told the rally attendees.

"Can a person responsible for making the country's defence unchallengeable be labeled a traitor," she questioned. The PML-N leader said that it was her father Nawaz who had rid the country from power outages and terrorism.

No need to form a commission. Everything is open and clear...he should be tried under article 6 for high treason in the court and hanged till death along with a few dozen people from his party and family, his illegitimate daughter, his harami brother, his dog Shahid Khaqan and others who support him even after this crap..including the OP.

No need to form a commission. Everything is open and clear...he should be tried under article 6 for high treason in the court and hanged till death along with a few dozen people from his party and family, his illegitimate daughter, his harami brother, his dog Shahid Khaqan and others who support him even after this crap..including the OP.

Hanging him is a less punishment need some thing more for this traitor.

Hanging him is a less punishment need some thing more for this traitor.
Behead...all I want is death for these traitors and they shouldn't be allowed to make noise...that is...no press conferences, rallies, media coverage of any type or sort.

Behead...all I want is death for these traitors and they shouldn't be allowed to make noise...that is...no press conferences, rallies, media coverage of any type or sort.

empty pot makes more noise and stopping him from speaking is going to help him. The more Nawaz speaks the more he shows his real face.

empty pot makes more noise and stopping him from speaking is going to help him. The more Nawaz speaks the more he shows his real face.
Naah. mate I don't agree with it...speaking is actually helping him and damaging the country. Had the dog and his bitch daughter been muzzled on the Dawn-Leaks, we won't be listening to this crap...and your enemies have alreay picked it up and they are doing their job so it will hurt you guys believe me.

Yes...hang him...so the Muslim League can make him a martyr. Do you people even think before you type? Acting all big and bad on the internet...this forum seems to be populated by 16 year old kids.
How will a traitor become a martyr...Can you elaborate, grand pa ?

Naah. mate I don't agree with it...speaking is actually helping him and damaging the country. Had the dog and his bitch daughter been muzzled on the Dawn-Leaks, we won't be listening to this crap...and your enemies have alreay picked it up and they are doing their job so it will hurt you guys believe me.

No man how is it hurting us? What ever Nawaz is saying is for his personal political benefit and has nothing to do with reality so it will make no difference and this nation needs to see his real face. do you think any Pakistani will vote for him now after seeing Nawaz's real face? no Nawaz just committed political suicide.

No man how is it hurting us? What ever Nawaz is saying is for his personal political benefit and has nothing to do with reality so it will make no difference and this nation needs to see his real face. do you think any Pakistani will vote for him now after seeing Nawaz's real face? no Nawaz just committed political suicide.
In which world do you live kiddo? have you listened to any indian news channel?

The words of Nawaz is a wake up call for Pakistan and Pakistanis need this wake up call and no one should reply Nawaz but Pakistanis should reply PMLN by not casting a single vote for PMLN. It is not the judiciary or Army or bureaucracy that should reply Nawaz but it is time Pakistanis should reply him.

The same way Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto became a martyr for PPP. They've been milking his hanging for the past 30 years. This is why I say...think before you type. This forum is completely mind boggling at times. The type of language being used and the open calling for deaths...I would swear that would fall under the Anti Terrorism Law of Pakistan...hmm.

Maybe I should contact somebody.

how can a harami be a martyr?...... does he fullfill the criteria of a shaheed?

In which world do you live kiddo? have you listened to any indian news channel?

What Indian news are saying is not some thing new they have been always this way and Nawaz was always an Indian puppet and this act just showed his face to Pakistanis those who had some doubt in their hearts.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/195395-if-i-am-a-traitor-form-a-commission-against-me-demands-nawaz

BUNER: PML-N supremo Nawaz Sharif on Monday demanded the formation of a national commission in light of the recent treason allegations against him, in light of a statement attributed to him on the 2008 Mumbai terrorist attack

While addressing a party rally in Buner, the former prime minister said the guilty party, be it him for treason or those leveling allegations against him, should be publicly hanged following the verdict of the commission.

"He who is ready to die for the country has been labeled a traitor," the veteran politician lamented. "Nawaz was shown the door, and this is the treatment given to the prime minister."

Nawaz lamented that those who were abrogating the Constitution were not brought to justice while he was being penalized for sincerely serving the country.

The PML-N supremo also demanded to form a commission for the money laundering allegations against him.

"We won't let the NAB chairman off the hook so easily," he said. "He must apologize and tender his resignation."

"2018 will be the year of PML-N," he told the attendees of the party's rally in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

The former prime minister took credit for clearing Buner of terrorists. "We salute the people of Buner to have bravely faced the trials and tribulations during the tough times," he said.

'Being voted for is proof of Nawaz's patriotism'
Earlier, Pakistan Muslim League - Nawaz leader Maryam Nawaz addressed the rally participants and said the nation's relationship with Nawaz has only strengthened in the past thirty years.

"Being voted into the office time and again is the biggest proof of his patriotism," she said.

"You choose the prime minister and members of the National Assembly through the power of your votes," she had told the rally attendees.

"Can a person responsible for making the country's defence unchallengeable be labeled a traitor," she questioned. The PML-N leader said that it was her father Nawaz who had rid the country from power outages and terrorism.
RIGGED ELECTIONS EVERY TIME IN PAKISTAN----- THE DOG HAS BITTEN HIS OWN MASTER:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom