What's new

If I am a traitor form a commission against me, demands Nawaz

form comission but a corruption one so US and western countries cant save him for "speaking truth" or give him asylum but do hang him

He wants to become a martyr. The b@stard knows his future is over now.

Nawaz was never so brave, what happened to him? who is behind him, who is using him?

ya to bilkul hi pagal ho gaya hai ya kisi kay hath mae is ki chabi hai....

by any chance, he is getting black mailed?

https://www.geo.tv/latest/195395-if-i-am-a-traitor-form-a-commission-against-me-demands-nawaz

BUNER: PML-N supremo Nawaz Sharif on Monday demanded the formation of a national commission in light of the recent treason allegations against him, in light of a statement attributed to him on the 2008 Mumbai terrorist attack

While addressing a party rally in Buner, the former prime minister said the guilty party, be it him for treason or those leveling allegations against him, should be publicly hanged following the verdict of the commission.

"He who is ready to die for the country has been labeled a traitor," the veteran politician lamented. "Nawaz was shown the door, and this is the treatment given to the prime minister."

Nawaz lamented that those who were abrogating the Constitution were not brought to justice while he was being penalized for sincerely serving the country.

The PML-N supremo also demanded to form a commission for the money laundering allegations against him.

"We won't let the NAB chairman off the hook so easily," he said. "He must apologize and tender his resignation."

"2018 will be the year of PML-N," he told the attendees of the party's rally in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

The former prime minister took credit for clearing Buner of terrorists. "We salute the people of Buner to have bravely faced the trials and tribulations during the tough times," he said.

'Being voted for is proof of Nawaz's patriotism'
Earlier, Pakistan Muslim League - Nawaz leader Maryam Nawaz addressed the rally participants and said the nation's relationship with Nawaz has only strengthened in the past thirty years.

"Being voted into the office time and again is the biggest proof of his patriotism," she said.

"You choose the prime minister and members of the National Assembly through the power of your votes," she had told the rally attendees.

"Can a person responsible for making the country's defence unchallengeable be labeled a traitor," she questioned. The PML-N leader said that it was her father Nawaz who had rid the country from power outages and terrorism.
Altaf Hussain ki yaad dila di :-(

The same way Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto became a martyr for PPP. They've been milking his hanging for the past 30 years. This is why I say...think before you type. This forum is completely mind boggling at times. The type of language being used and the open calling for deaths...I would swear that would fall under the Anti Terrorism Law of Pakistan...hmm.

Maybe I should contact somebody.
Granda pa, I know we are 16 yrs olds but your mind has stopped functioning altogether...How come you equate ZAB judicial murder with a traitor who commits a high treason and gives a totally untrue and damaging statement against the country. Zia-ul-Haq was a dictator who hanged Bhutto through a kangaroo court while PMLn is in govt right now and it is the supreme court which is handling the case of treason...
Grand pa you can contact anyone..as if we care or get frightened because a half dead is threatening us.

here is some thing i could not understand today, Why did Nawaz mentioned about Kargil.

Granda pa, I know we are 16 yrs olds but your mind has stopped functioning altogether...How come you equate ZAB judicial murder with a traitor who commits a high treason and gives a totally untrue and damaging statement against the country. Zia-ul-Haq was a dictator who hanged Bhutto through a kangaroo court while PMLn is in govt right now and it is the supreme court which is handling the case of treason...
Grand pa you can contact anyone..as if we care or get frightened because a half dead is threatening us.

So hold on, Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto's hanging you call a "judicial murder". And what will stop loyal followers of PMLN to call Nawaz Sharif's hanging a "judicial murder". You don't seem very bright at all...kindly stop commenting on matters that are clearly beyond your mental aptitude.

Nawaz was never so brave, what happened to him? who is behind him, who is using him?

ya to bilkul hi pagal ho gaya hai ya kisi kay hath mae is ki chabi hai....

by any chance, he is getting black mailed?

who in the system(army-) is telling the supreme court to go slow ?

why?

who in the system is still telling the coas- to give safe exit to disgraced nawaz?

why didnt supreme court didnt punish maryam,, hussain, hussain, safdar dar?
for giving false , forged and bugus evidence?????

why is ladla of punjab...... being pampered

why is altaf censored/ ?................. but nawaz with his venom is not?

where is national gharat??????? kashmiri r being butcherd every day... but we r silent

chairman k comittie... fazl ur rehman? why?

general bajwa should ask his seniors, retd gen......... how nawaz ditched everyone

in past nawaz was quoted in masjid e nababi, saudi,,,saying ,,,,,, that he will demental pak army

DO WE NOT SEE THE SNAKE..........

TIME TO DECIDE
WITH PAKISTAN/OR AGAINST PAKISTAN

https://www.geo.tv/latest/195395-if-i-am-a-traitor-form-a-commission-against-me-demands-nawaz

BUNER: PML-N supremo Nawaz Sharif on Monday demanded the formation of a national commission in light of the recent treason allegations against him, in light of a statement attributed to him on the 2008 Mumbai terrorist attack

While addressing a party rally in Buner, the former prime minister said the guilty party, be it him for treason or those leveling allegations against him, should be publicly hanged following the verdict of the commission.

"He who is ready to die for the country has been labeled a traitor," the veteran politician lamented. "Nawaz was shown the door, and this is the treatment given to the prime minister."

Nawaz lamented that those who were abrogating the Constitution were not brought to justice while he was being penalized for sincerely serving the country.

The PML-N supremo also demanded to form a commission for the money laundering allegations against him.

"We won't let the NAB chairman off the hook so easily," he said. "He must apologize and tender his resignation."

"2018 will be the year of PML-N," he told the attendees of the party's rally in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

The former prime minister took credit for clearing Buner of terrorists. "We salute the people of Buner to have bravely faced the trials and tribulations during the tough times," he said.

'Being voted for is proof of Nawaz's patriotism'
Earlier, Pakistan Muslim League - Nawaz leader Maryam Nawaz addressed the rally participants and said the nation's relationship with Nawaz has only strengthened in the past thirty years.

"Being voted into the office time and again is the biggest proof of his patriotism," she said.

"You choose the prime minister and members of the National Assembly through the power of your votes," she had told the rally attendees.

"Can a person responsible for making the country's defence unchallengeable be labeled a traitor," she questioned. The PML-N leader said that it was her father Nawaz who had rid the country from power outages and terrorism.
Cheap tactics of a filthy pig to blackmail army for an NRO for his daughter and at the same time, try to stay in the news at the expense of Pakistan.

So hold on, Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto's hanging you call a "judicial murder". And what will stop loyal followers of PMLN to call Nawaz Sharif's hanging a "judicial murder". You don't seem very bright at all...kindly stop commenting on matters that are clearly beyond your mental aptitude.
z a bhutto was not corrupt......nawaz is official proclaimed liar n a thief

z a bhutto was not corrupt......nawaz is official proclaimed liar n a thief

Do you really think that matters do loyal PMLN followers? How can people not understand this very basic concept. PMLN has created a cult ideology around them, especially Nawaz Sharif. The second you hang him, he comes a martyr. It doesn't matter what he's done or hasn't done...that doesn't matter to loyal PMLN followers.

The simple way to get rid of the aura of Nawaz Sharif is to expose him clearly for the clown that he is. This whole "oh he wants to create a Punjabistan" nonsense isn't flying with anybody.

Cheap tactics of a filthy pig to blackmail army for an NRO for his daughter and at the same time, try to stay in the news at the expense of Pakistan.

the guy needs to be silenced---------------------- but permenently
just send bugsy

Tooi is finished. The best thing to do is put him in a cage and have him driven around the country where people can fling their shit at him.

you think that's harsh? well then **** you!

Back
Top Bottom