What's new

If China, Pakistan and Sri Lanka attack India at the same time, how long will it take them to defeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very imaginary.
But if this happens then, we will ensure that the aggressors will repent for rest of their lives, what blunder they have done.

Did i prepared the map of war of 2019 or authored the OP?
But you seems to be watching strategy.
Bangladesh alone can defeat India easily.
Bangladesh? :wwot::woot:
We are weaker than Nepal, Sri Lanka, Maldives and Bhutan too.:enjoy:
We are weaklings and just lying to the world.
Our huge projects are just holograms and our currently all projects are failure.
Now, happy sir? :azn:
its people have already surpassed Pakistan in awesomeness.
If talking of human development indicators, yes,
They have surpassed you guys everywhere except poverty ratio. But they lag behind India though.
India's 12.4% is slightly higher than pak's 8.3% otherwise, we are well ahead in remaining Human Development indicators and still moving with faster speeds.
And no argument about India's higher poverty ratio is valid because India is a comparatively capitalized society than Pak.
When in 2015, our GDP per capita will be double of pak, our poverty ratio will be equal to yours by then.
Income inequality is fate of our Country.
Here Richer and getting richer, poor are also getting richrr, but riches are getting richer a bit faster.
Understood now? o_O
I think Indians should be making thread on how many days or weeks will it clear an airbase or any other military installation from
mobile phone happy terroristsm
no thanks because now government has learnt from mistake and made the security tighter. We are investing much higher in safety and anti terror operations are faster.
By the way sirji, serious kyun honde ho?
Kise munde ne Quora.com se random article nikal ke daal diya aur aap log saare naraz bhi ho gaye.
It's just a speculation yaaron.
Article is written by a bharati. Not by Zaid Hamid.
Think if zaid hamid had written it. Ghosts would be fighting in a holy war against PAKISTAN on the side of dark and short yevil baniya bharatis and then, suddenly occurs ghazwa e hind.
At least, this imaginary story isn't stupid enough to get ziad title.
:omghaha:

@Chinese-Dragon
@beijingwalker
@aro2041
Guys , why getting serious? It's a mere speculation.
:D

Oops, Did I mention 2015 above, it's 2025 when our GDP per capita will be your double, not 2015, :P

And I accidentally used @LoveIcon 's Quote code for quoting at @Irfan Baloch .
Sorry, I was feeling sleepy, so I have mistaken too much in typing, quoting dates and grammer etc.. :P

:lol:Well if it happens which i am sure won't happen than they have to be quick and have to neutralize india as fast as they can before india mobilizes fully. But seriously why Indo-Pak journalists love wars so much?:lol:

if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle!!

We will be neutral on such case.
Off course, Bangladesh has no reason to involve Dr any side.
A joker from pakistani side asked this stupid question and joker from our side, gave this answer on Quora forum which made this silly thread.
Ignore it bro.

Hey what about Maldives... They can do their bit I am sure if provided some impetus... naval blockade may be LOL

Another propaganda of Indian Planners first Pak was the enemy then China now Sri Lanka .I do hope we will start to hear three 3 front war very soon .SO how many fighters are needed this time another 100 may be ,more subs like 10 will do .Utter hallucination at its best

This article is written by delusional indians and is getting response from delusional indians, their is no one else to be blamed
No this taken from quora. From many days a delusional pakistani was asking questions like
I want to destroy India. and many such others.
This question was also one from him, which us title of this thread.
And the reply from our Indians' side joker is the article of the thread.
I can provide you link as well.
If China, Pakistan and Sri Lanka attack India at the same time, how long will it take them to defeat India? - Quora
Questioning joker had asked a. question, I want to destroy India, how long it gonna take.
Typical pakii ghazi bs.
Their is always one Supa pawa BS articles from indians, and today it was this one and
Where we said we are a superpower here?
Nor Indians claim as much as pakiis troll us on thus topic. On Google searching of India's emergence of superpower neutral articles for India spawn(like spawn for China) because of India's emerging power and future potential of emerging as superpower(we never say we are superpower. We say will emerge) and pakistanis conside these articles just Indian Propaganda.
Look dude,
we never said we are a a superpower.
And neutral sources talk about our emergence as a major force in future.
Now, stop your BS.
the one from zee news of 15 days.
Understood about media but media toh app logon ka bhi mashallah hai.
Lets see what are gonna get tommorow
I daily get something from pakistanis too.

7 totally random and funny maps of India some Pakistanis love to dream about

Islam Final War with India in 2016

And as India's potential for becoming a significant force is discussed in international media and not of pak, pakus decided themselves too create such pages.
:D
Super Power Pakistan | Pakistan Defense Media

Pakistan: An Emerging Super Power

Pakistan – An emerging superpower

Most of India superpower type articles are written by foreigners (including Chinese too) watching India's huge potential for becoming major power in future(I'm saying again, we aren't superpower at present time.)
Because India is rapidly expanding it's economic, technical and military capabilities.
But I know that pakiis will put their patriotic bs even over that.

I have got another one too.
Mughalistan - An undivided Islamic nation in the Indian Subcontinent
Another propaganda of Indian Planners first Pak was the enemy then China now Sri Lanka .I do hope we will start to hear three 3 front war very soon .SO how many fighters are needed this time another 100 may be ,more subs like 10 will do .Utter hallucination at its best
No, a pakistani made Sri Lanka our enemy hoping that Sri Lanka would support them against India.
He have been asking many questions like
I wanna destroy India and kill all Indians. Bow long will it take. This question is also a bs from him which was done on quora.
If China, Pakistan and Sri Lanka attack India at the same time, how long will it take them to defeat India? - Quora

They should do one of those fantasy Bollywood movies of this plot and call it.. Paranoia - In hindi ofcause.. :pop:

And why leave out Bangladesh ??!!??

STOP GIVING THEM IDEAS, THEY'LL ACTUALLY COME OUT WITH A MOVIE WITH SUNNY PAJI IN THE LEAD.

because two front war is too main stream now, how to fool the public to get more funds....

If China, Pakistan and Sri Lanka attack India at the same time, how long will it take them to defeat India?
Friday, February 19, 2016
By: Debasish Pal - DefenceNews

There is such a lack of (say) faith of Indians in its armed forces, India is not still the India of the 60's but since you ask a question let me try to answer. Lets also assume no nuclear weapons are used (nuclear weapons don't leave much for any win scenarios or any point to this answer).

China, Pakistan, Sri Lanka (seriously SL!) join hands to defeat India. Lets see what can China do? The answer is not much.

China has only two points of entry for its ground force offensive against India (1st) through Ladakh (2nd) through Arunachal Pradesh and no not through Nepal (Nepal won't allow this and it's just not really possible for a massive ground force to get through the mountain ranges of Himalayas especially when there are no motor able roads). So in case of Ladakh they can be easily repealed by a handful of well placed regiments. Such is the nature of the Himalayas. It could be one of the most naturally defended place on Earth and the hardest to mount any meaningful offense, so Ladakh will become a slaughter house very fast as after a few bouts into the mountains it won't matter how many troops come in, they will be slaughtered.

Arunachal Pradesh has just recently started to develop infrastructure. It was not because India lacked the funds to build roads but because it was left to the wild as it is hardly defensible from our side and the perfect place for China to mount an offensive into India. So the basic strategy of India was if we can't exactly defend it let's make it hard for them to come in and this would delay the Chinese advance just enough to allow Indian Army to regroup in Sikkim and Bhutan (Yes, the Indian Army has a considerable presence in Bhutan) which happens to be the best place for the Indians to mount an offensive (towards the north-east) into China and cut off the logistical support lines of the Chinese troops in north-east India. This makes ground forces quite evenly matched.

Air forces of the two countries however are in no way evenly matched. China has the quantitative advantage and India's perceived advantage in quality is debatable (it's always assumed that China which is producing its jets at home are of lesser quality that could easily turn out to be false). India will have to compensate for it by deploying overwhelming no. of SAMs which would atleast ensure denial of air superiority to China. This leaves only one meaningful theater of war left that is between the two Navies and here too China enjoys an advantage in nos. But India enjoys the advantage of being the home team.

Two aircraft carrier battle groups which will be handy in the Bay of Bengal and their proximity to the Andaman and Nicobar Islands where due to its strategic location its fairly easy to fend off a larger Naval force from ever entering the Bay of Bengal. This choke point if used properly can potentially bring China to its knees. Also it helps us that most of nations in that region are not very fond of the Chinese either so they could be persuaded to provide intelligence.

Pakistan has no direct advantage with respect to India but still a sizable no. of Indian forces (Air,Navy and Army) will be engaged with China which makes it a bit harder to beat Pakistan but not really hard enough. Pakistan only holds one point of advantage in the Kashmir region which it will exploit and a sizable no. of its forces will engage the Indian Armed forces there whose objective will be to cut off our supply lines to our troops engaged with China in Ladakh. This will have to be defended until our ground forces can mount an offensive through Rajasthan and penetrate into Pakistan and with a population as volatile as of Pakistan it's quite possible to involve Balochistan rebels and Sindhi rebels into a freedom bid which will really be quite embarrassing for Pakistan.

China will not be able to reinforce Pakistan with troops as again it is not the best place for any significant Army to just pass through. Deployment of one of the Carrier Battle Group in the Arabian Sea will ensure the destruction of Pakistan's Navy and Ports and Air Strips. Air force of India has a stellar record of maintaining air superiority in all the wars involving Pakistan.

Sri Lanka (at risk of seeming cocky) will not consume more time than a day of rigorous bombing runs.

CONCLUSION ::

If all else fails we will arm every able bodied citizen of the country and send them to fight for their homeland(If Russia can defend itself against Hitler's Germany so can we) . I don't know about the rest but I think Indians after 800 years of sustained invasions by the Muslims and 200 years of British rule have lost their appetite to be invaded yet again.

I would rather fight than see my country and myself humiliated. It's my country and my future and I do intend to keep it that way. I'm not being a war monger but I just believe in 'hope for the best but be prepared for the worst' and if our history hasn't taught us this much then I don't know what will.

you poor thing,

it is written by an Indian.:D
o, this stupid question was asked by pakistani on quora.com hoping that Sri Lanka gonna support them against India and China will put aside their all trade relations with India for friendship with pak.
A joker from our Indian side replied in the form of article. :D
So, it's a discussion from Quora.com.
Do you know last time he asked a question:
I want to destroy India and kill all Indians how long it gonna take.
Then, Indian replies to his question are not worth mentioning here at all(even I insulted him badly).

So, you guys control your fanboys from asking such questions or we will untie our fanboys for troll wars. Understood man? o_O

o, this stupid question was asked by pakistani on quora.com hoping that Sri Lanka gonna support them against India and China will put aside their all trade relations with India for friendship with pak.
A joker from our Indian side replied in the form of article. :D
So, it's a discussion from Quora.com.
Do you know last time he asked a question:
I want to destroy India and kill all Indians how long it gonna take.
Then, Indian replies to his question are not worth mentioning here at all(even I insulted him badly).

So, you guys control your fanboys from asking such questions or we will untie our fanboys for troll wars. Understood man? o_O

And a bharati posted this BS on this forum. You bharatis. :lol:

Our Indian friends have full confidence in themselves。:lol::enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom