What's new

If China, Pakistan and Sri Lanka attack India at the same time, how long will it take them to defeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
And why leave out Bangladesh ??!!??

Article is written by Debashish pal. A Bengali I think, they dont generally see us as enemy as Bangladesh is now the mother of all Bengalis or dont want to portray, otherwise they will be the direct victim in such cases.

And a bharati posted this BS on this forum. You bharatis. :lol:
Like you guys don't post bs.
According some mentality disturbed people from your country, India is demonic nation occupying some sort of holy space.
So, one day, a powerful Islamic Nation will conquer these dark and short baniya Bharatis.
According to pakistanis, you are that powerful Islamic Nation. :lol:
7 totally random and funny maps of India some Pakistanis love to dream about

Islam Final War with India in 2016

Mughalistan - An undivided Islamic nation in the Indian Subcontinent
I can give you hundreds of such sites and videos.
Now, I don't wanna repeat that superpower BS of India because our Chinese friends like @cirr may troll us.
Our emergence as major force is far fetched and will decades. I agree politely. and leave that all hyper be by our presstitute media who makes joke of everything just by drum beating.
Yet these things about India are sometimes discussed by neutral and international sources too
(and in response we Indians have to face trolling on this supa powa discussion ),
there's no sign of pakistan's emergence as of their slow economic development.
They feel very sad.
After that they decided to make their own pages over this. :agree:
Super Power Pakistan | Pakistan Defense Media

Pakistan: An Emerging Super Power

Pakistan – An emerging superpower
There are hundreds of such $hity sites and and videos too.
Our Indian friends have full confidence in themselves。:lol::enjoy:
No, a pakistani made Sri Lanka our enemy hoping that Sri Lanka would support them against India on Quora.com.
He have been asking many questions like
I wanna destroy India and kill all Indians. How long will it take.This question is also a bs from him which was done on quora.
If China, Pakistan and Sri Lanka attack India at the same time, how long will it take them to defeat India? - Quora
So, don't believe this bs.
It was just a troll war on Quora between Our Indian Side and those pakistani side jokers.
Otherwise, do you seriously think Sri Lanka gonna attack on India.

Or you guys will stand with pakis for such idiotic act? Tell me man. :D

IMHO, you don't need not to troll us.
Neither we write too much stupid articles and questions (yet we love to give such stupid responses. :lol:), nor we take that supa powa as seriously as much by guys troll us.
Even when foreign media (specially American media) talks this, we have to defend y
ourselves there.
Please, by can troll us on our bs media, but at least leave on such random forums' discussions.
We know very well about our potential, capabilities, limitations, problems and challenges. So, please.........
Don't involve us in such bs. :-)[/B][/B]

And a bharati posted this BS on this forum. You bharatis. :lol:
According some mentality disturbed people from your country, India is demonic nation occupying some sort of holy space.
So, one day, a powerful Islamic Nation will conquer these dark and short baniya Bharatis.
7 totally random and funny maps of India some Pakistanis love to dream about

Islam Final War with India in 2016

Mughalistan - An undivided Islamic nation in the Indian Subcontinent

Now, I don't wanna repeat that superpower BS of India because our Chinese friends like @cirr may troll us.
Our emergence as major force is far fetched and will decades. I agree politely. and leave that all hyper be by our presstitute media who makes joke of everything just by drum beating.
Yet these things about India are sometimes discussed by neutral and international sources too
(and in response we Indians have to face trolling on this supa powa discussion ),
there's no sign of pakistan's emergence as of their slow economic development.
They feel very sad.
After that they decided to make their own pages over this. :agree:
Super Power Pakistan | Pakistan Defense Media

Pakistan: An Emerging Super Power

Pakistan – An emerging superpower
Our Indian friends have full confidence in themselves。:lol::enjoy:
No, a pakistani made Sri Lanka our enemy hoping that Sri Lanka would support them against India.
He have been asking many questions like
I wanna destroy India and kill all Indians. Bow long will it take. This question is also a bs from him which was done on quora.
If China, Pakistan and Sri Lanka attack India at the same time, how long will it take them to defeat India? - Quora
So, don't believe this bs.
It was just a troll war on Quora between Our Indian Side and those pakistani side jokers.
Otherwise, do you seriously think Sri Lanka gonna attack on India.

Or you guys will stand with pakis for such idiotic act? Tell me man. :D

IMHO, you don't need not to troll us.
Neither we write too much stupid articles and questions (yet we love to give such stupid responses. :lol:), nor we take that supa powa as seriously as much by guys troll us.
Even when foreign media (specially American media) talks this, we have to defend y
ourselves there.
Please, by can troll us on our bs media, but at least leave on such random forums' discussions.
We know very well about our potential, capabilities, limitations, problems and challenges. So, please.........
Don't involve us in such bs. :-)

Last edited:

I don't know some Pakistani is mentally disturbed or not but you definitely are. Talking nonsense, writing in bold, posting stupid irrelevant links from some random blogs. I am sure that even you don't know what you are trying to defend here.

So. Please grow up. Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom