What's new

If by Mistake People elect Modi, we have to topple that government - Mani Shankar Aiyar

Mani Shankar Aiyar should start chewing Center Fresh "Juban Par Rakhe Lagam" :D Bcoz nobody give a Fcuk about what he said :nana:

We'll need a really loooong pole to vault into New Zealand. But we'll have to be very careful. A slight misjudgement and we'll be at the bottom of the Pacific.:ph34r: Where's that bugger these days? Bussy with his special someone I guess.:unsure:

He's a cultured arschloch. And very elitist too. I like him only for the fact that he can speak shuddh Urdu.:lol:

HHe has the wrong skin colour, the wrong nationality.

It's like he doesn't belong in this space time-continuum. Would have done well as a Lord during Victorian England.

Holy fcuk!! Imagine poor scorp,hanging upside down from a bamboo tree in Myanmar instead of our planned week end beer party in @Ravi Nair 's house in New Zea land. :suicide:

Well back here and the weather is horrible.

If we look at his history, then such statement is not surprising.

He didn't spare even savarkar.

While on a tour of the Andamans as the Cabinet Minister in the latter part of 2004, Aiyar was quoted as saying at the Cellular Jail there that there was no difference between the radical right-wing revolutionary Veer Savarkar, a famous inmate of the prison, and Mohammed Ali Jinnah, the founder of Pakistan, as they shared a 'divisive' philosophy. He also ordered that a plaque with a poem commemorating Savarkar be replaced with a plaque with quotes from Mahatma Gandhi. Savarkar had been tried and acquitted for conspiring in Gandhi's assassination. Reports of the incident paralysed Parliament and led to agitations by the Shiv Sena inMaharashtra. Aiyar's remarks created confusion as well in the ruling party; the official spokesman, Anand Sharma, noted that the Congress Party did not consider Savarkar either a freedom fighter or a patriot. A few days later, the Prime Minister dissociated himself and the cabinet from that view

To,
Mr.Mani Shankar Aiyar

You may like Modi...you may hate Modi...but you cant ignore Modi.:P

And this interview was a desperate attempt by Mani shankar Aiyar to make a feral attack on Modi....JMHO :angel:

Mani Shankar Ayar has left lineage and caste discrimination.His comments about Modi for his tea shop background is an excellent example.

HHe has the wrong skin colour, the wrong nationality.

It's like he doesn't belong in this space time-continuum. Would have done well as a Lord during Victorian England.

Well back here and the weather is horrible.
I can totally picture him in a 3-piece suit with a corset-wearing Sonaiji in tow.:sarcastic:

I can totally picture him in a 3-piece suit with a corset-wearing Sonaiji in tow.:sarcastic:

One of the comments he made after the whole Indian diplomat incident with America is how American don't know how to treat their superiors.

What a tool.

Back
Top Bottom