What's new

If by Mistake People elect Modi, we have to topple that government - Mani Shankar Aiyar

It will be a miracle if the lady now decides to support NDA. She has repeatedly taken jab on Modi and after few months of watching her Modi too had reacted vehemently against her and attacked her with Sarada scam. Its almost impossible that both will reconcile now. But at the end of the day, it's politics.Not sure what will happen.

Politics is the art of the possible so anything is possible.

WB needs Center's dole outs due to their dire financial condition so their support is given. Jaya is more reliable, but does not need the Center's support, hence there is no leverage.

This leverage makes TMC a more reliable ally of the two.

I never said he is not a tamilian. I said he is from Lahore as he was born there and moved to India, delhi during partition.

He is the brother of Economic Times editor swaminathan Aiyer and Rajiv Gandhi's senior in doon school and Cambridge and hence a HUGE gandhi family @ss kisser.

My reply was to arp, who said that Mani is a Keralite. I was correcting him.

Mamta is crucial as she might get close to 30, same goes with Amma who is also expected to get 30 seats... But third and fourth front is also in the cards, congress may support them... congress know very well that nothing is common between those parties

Mate, the day Mamata or Amma becomes PM I will swim or pole vault to BD. Hasina is far better than these two :lol:

Mate, the day Mamata or Amma becomes PM I will swim or pole vault to BD. Hasina is far better than these two :lol:

Please don't underestimate the MATURITY of an average Indian voter.

They HATE unstability.

When LEFT parties decided to withdraw support from UPA-1 in 2008, people simply wiped out the communists from Indian Parliament & gave Congress 200+ seats, which surprised even the Congress.

They have seen what happened during 1996-98, now no more.

If BJP does gets elected it would be nothing short of a miracle for me.If they do complete 5 yrs ,I dont see any sane Indian voting for any other party for decades to come. No wonder there is so Hatred for Modi from all those whose wallet is about to get lighter.

SENSIBLE are you sure??

these sort of games are good for India's international standing besides they bring tourists & inturn foreign currency to India. Not to forget the infrastructure a city gets.
Except, the same cities keep getting all the infrastructure while the rest are completely ignored. New Delhi seems to be the only city 'capable' of hosting any such games.

And you should know better than to expect that our standing will get a boost on hosting such games. The international media, which in turn dictates the mainstream Indian media, will love nothing more than to show the 'substandard' quality of our preparation and execution.

Yes I can see how the 10 BILLION $ we spent on Common wealth games increased our International standing and brought tourists and foreign currency into India. :coffee:

We do not need "games" to improve our infrastructure, we need "games" to find an excuse to loot money. That is the whole point of these games.

Okay...lets deal with this quick and short..

1.It is not like that the money spent on the games went outside the country.It created job opportunities and thereby the money got circulated and distributed among a great number of people who are all Indians.Correct me if I am wrong, from a macro-economics point of view, a money that is not spent is money wasted.Only god knows what would have happened to that budget otherwise.The money spent also resulted in improvement of facilities in sports complexes, and I get to see that every morning when I go to the stadium.
Going by your logic, we should put an end to NREGA as well.

2.It is not like Mani Shanker has done any great development or something remarkable to uplift the level of sports in India.Only words and no results.So, even if Mani Shanker had this budget, I am certain, he would have hardly done anything with that.

3.According to you, we should not have games, because there are some corrupt people out there who will take advantage of their position..Is this the logic??Well then, eating may sometimes result in food poisoning, you should stop having breakfast and lunch then..
By all means, if some people are corrupt, then you should rather concentrate on how to stop corruption, instead of advocating to stop the games altogether.What are you? a ten year old?

I had some respect for this guy before as he is quite well educated but now he's gone full retard.

Then i guess its the time that you search for the longest pole you can find in your neighbourhood....

Except, the same cities keep getting all the infrastructure while the rest are completely ignored. New Delhi seems to be the only city 'capable' of hosting any such games.

And you should know better than to expect that our standing will get a boost on hosting such games. The international media, which in turn dictates the mainstream Indian media, will love nothing more than to show the 'substandard' quality of our preparation and execution.

Wow Indischer you are learning fast how the dice rolls.

Back
Top Bottom