What's new

If Army stops operation Taliban will ceasefire

Enlighten us all , how the army backstabbed the militants when I have given the example of Swat. Who else is blowing schools in your dear Taliban territory?

Are there any schools left in North Waziristan even ?

Even I dislike lies but still I tolerate your autobot claims/statement even though you never back them with credible sources/facts :D

Yes their are schools in North Waziristan and they are being run and by the way Sir first with Naik Muhammad you and your daddy USA killed him and broke the agreement than another agreement was done and that again was broken by Pakistan Army on USA pressure and started operation against Taliban and these things are even admitted by your former governor of KPK General Orazkzai and many retired generals who retired recently Sir

Typical Pakistani response --- When you don't know where to stand, stand with both - duplicity be damned

God forbid we give "real" muzlums" a reason, look what they do without reasons, imagine what they will do with reasons

Try not to whip the horse before ridding it...You will get a kick in the face...

So what you say?

There is nothing to imagine...every thing is happening in front of us...

@Dillinger I will reply you later when I get back on the PC :)

Let me enjoy load shedding for a while :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Even today there has been a blast in Quetta. These callous, dirty militants have nothing better to do than hurt our beautiful nation. It raises a lot of questions and I wonder why they are not dealt with with an iron hand. Taliban should be vanquished but no one thinks of them as a threat despite the horrific violence they are responsible for.

Yes their are schoolhese things are even admitted by your former governor of KPK General Orazkzai and many retired generals who retired recently Sir

Back it up or pack it up ! Go ahead.

Even today there has been a blast in Quetta. These callous, dirty militants have nothing better to do than hurt our beautiful nation. It raises a lot of questions and I wonder why they are not dealt with with an iron hand. Taliban should be vanquished but no one thinks of them as a threat despite the horrific violence they are responsible for.
In quetta it is not clear who did this so first know who did this

fk the foreign agenda. The world politics will always have foreign element. BUT here the bastards are locals the bastards have own fked up definition of everything whatever way it suit them.

deal with local terrorists and foreign agenda will take care of itself.

This is what PA states...
Surely they will have...won't they...''if some take a shot at me and i survive, won't i make my own fkd up definition for revenge''... How come you live in peshawar and dont know abt these stuff...

Taliban should disband themselves and just return home and screw their girls than to screw the motherland !! :sarcastic:

Try not to whip the horse before ridding it...You will get a kick in the face...

So what you say?

There is nothing to imagine...every thing is happening in front of us...

True to form -- There are so many to kick me in the face, you best take a number and wait your turn - in the meantime leave adult matters to adults

@Dillinger I will reply you later when I get back on the PC :)

Let me enjoy load shedding for a while :D

How many people share Zarvan sahib's view in Pakistan?
@Hyperion Yaara but you stated that you've seen atrocities committed by the Pakistani army, that doesn't lend any credence to beliefs which state that the TTP are just doing good Islamic work but it does add the spark to the powder keg.

What's your take on all of this, what is the army and the GOP up to?

True to form -- There are so many to kick me in the face, you best take a number and wait your turn - in the meantime leave adult matters to adults

We have our newly elected adults...Lets see if they can screw it further...

@Hyperion Yaara but you stated that you've seen atrocities committed by the Pakistani army, that doesn't lend any credence to beliefs which state that the TTP are just doing good Islamic work but it does add the spark to the powder keg.

Zarvan sir is one of a kind :D. I see all the pakistanis except him don't want anything to do with the TTP and want them crushed, which is a good sign.

Zarvan is a nice guy, however, strategic vision is not his forte. Yes, the army is in chaos right now as the soldiers at lower level are extremely overworked due to their bad utilization by GHQ. When soldiers are tired, edgy, and don't really know the purpose of their utilization, they do commit atrocities.

Mid level officers have ALL become obsessed with "get rich quick" mentality and are screwing up everything in their path. Think of it like this, at the moment majority of officers are maybe 10 times more corrupt than Zardari (Not the very young fresh out of academy breed, as they are still high on "nationalist" slogans). These mid level officers only defense they have going for them is, they get to use the card: "We hate India," so it's all OK.

Now top level officers can be classified into following groupings:

1. One who don't care about anything, and want to make as many pennies (within Pakistan) as possible when they retire. (Retire with two bungalows and couple hundred acre land kind)

2. Ones who are reluctant fundamentalists. Deeply indoctrinated over the years since Zia. Sometimes this particular category also acts as the first line of defense for Saudi interests etc etc. Most probably the category that is cheering right now that Nawaz has won. Very nosy kind indeed. The politic bureau of ISI is littered with these. (These are not zealots like you may think. Not Al Kaeda type)

3. Pro Yank camp.

4. Pro China camp.

Screw TTP. They are nothing but a nuisance, controlled by the above. If the Army truly wants to get rid of them, then mark my words, it's not even a months job. Read Generals of type 2.

Yeah, Army should stop operation and then let Taliban reclaim half of FATA!

I can't believe we are going down the same road as Swat peace agreement. Einsteins often quoted statement that going down the same path and expecting something different is stupidity perfectly applies to us.

How come all Indian posters want Taliban destroyed, the same Taliban that is apparently funded by India???

How come atleast a few Pakistani posters think Taliban have genuine grievances and cause and want them rehabilated and given a say, the same Taliban that they themselves say are Indian / American stooges?

This does not add up.

Sir because those Pakistani posters are true dalals supporting Indian stooges a.ka. Taliban. While smart Indian posters are double crossing Pakistanis since any thing they say Pakistanis will do exactly the opposite :P

Back
Top Bottom