What's new

If Army stops operation Taliban will ceasefire

eliminate with extreme prejudice - go ask the families of the 3,000 soldiers and 9,000 injured how they feel about negotiating with these 'people' if we can call them that...

Yeah, that is why Bajaur, Mohmand, Swat, Bara, SWA, Lower Orakzai, major part of upper orakzai and so on are now free of your TTP brothers.

And if we look at how they behaved in Swat after the peace deal, i think it was good that we had back stabbed them rather then waited to be back stabbed like how they did in Swat.
Sir they are still there and the day army pulls back they will be in complete control and two agreements were broken by army

Not true in majority of cases. Majority of the schools destroyed had no army presence nor they had ever entered in them but they TTP still blew them up. Schools around Peshawar, Swabi, Charsadda, Nowshera, Mardan, Bannu etc etc had no army presence or ever used by them, but they still blew them. They don't target it due to the fact that army is using them or had used them, they target it for the obvious reason to not let children get educated, as an uneducated lot is more susceptible to extremist views.

I was referring to an older report where it was said that schools were used as operational bases during the fight with militants. It is no real problem as such but if it is even happening in 1% of the cases its putting the childrens life at risk. Militants have no hearts and are callous and brutal. They are madmen who wish only to destroy Pakistan, they do not care who they hurt in their terrorist zeal. Army should make special overtures to ensure the lives of civilians are protected at all costs.

Crushing the militants is a duty, just shoot em up and watch the fireworks... just make sure no innocent comes in the middle

Looks fake TTP repeatedly said they have no intentions to surrender or lay arms in any conditions that only shows they are stronger and will not bent to pakistani army but nawaz sharif having links with militants for decades can reach a deal with them.

I was referring to an older report where it was said that schools were used as operational bases during the fight with militants. It is no real problem as such but if it is even happening in 1% of the cases its putting the childrens life at risk. Militants have no hearts and are callous and brutal. They are madmen who wish only to destroy Pakistan, they do not care who they hurt in their terrorist zeal. Army should make special overtures to ensure the lives of civilians are protected at all costs.

Crushing the militants is a duty, just shoot em up and watch the fireworks... just make sure no innocent comes in the middle
your army has been trying and failing miserably in crushing militants and the da USA runs away you will be in far bigger trouble if you don't start tales right now

Looks fake TTP repeatedly said they have no intentions to surrender or lay arms in any conditions that only shows they are stronger and will not bent to pakistani army but nawaz sharif having links with militants for decades can reach a deal with them.
the bastards r going to perish anyway,tirah valley is cleared and operation is going on in kurram agency,25 bastards were killed today at the cost of 4 of our men,if this rate goes on then ttp will be eliminated in 16-17 weeks :wave:

your army has been trying and failing miserably in crushing militants and the da USA runs away you will be in far bigger trouble if you don't start tales right now

This is nothing to gloat about. The army should have been successful in evicting the militants from every nook and corner of Pakistan, instead militants are running around the country doing whatever they wish. These killers of 40,000 Pakistanis are not being punished for their attack on Pakistan.

The Pakistan army is our army, they belong to us. Even if you @Zarvan believe that they are fighting a useless war you should atleast appreciate the valour of your troops and countrymen. This is our army. They are fighting for our survival. It is a citizens duty to cheer them on regardless of the fact they have been successful or not.

Also you have a religious tilt. I don't understand by what logic people might be wanting to frame me when I am not even a bit religious while you are constantly calling others apostates and other things. I am not complaining but I still have to understand just what is going on in our country. Will I ever be able to live in peace in my country when I love my freedom to express myself so much.

I wish I died before seeing the day my patriotism would be questioned. I cannot think of anything bad for Pakistan yet those who do have evil designs against it like Hakimullah Mehsud and other Taliban commanders are free and they aren't being captured or killed as they should be.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is nothing to gloat about. The army should have been successful in evicting the militants from every nook and corner of Pakistan, instead militants are running around the country doing whatever they wish. These killers of 40,000 Pakistanis are not being punished for their attack on Pakistan.

The Pakistan army is our army, they belong to us. Even if you @Zarvan believe that they are fighting a useless war you should atleast appreciate the valour of your troops and countrymen. This is our army. They are fighting for our survival. It is a citizens duty to cheer them on regardless of the fact they have been successful or not.

Also you have a religious tilt. I don't understand by what logic people might be wanting to frame me when I am not even a bit religious while you are constantly calling others apostates and other things. I am not complaining but I still have to understand just what is going on in our country. Will I ever be able to live in peace in my country when I love my freedom to express myself so much.

I wish I died before seeing the day my patriotism would be questioned. I cannot think of anything bad for Pakistan yet those who do have evil designs against it like Hakimullah Mehsud and other Taliban commanders are free and they aren't being captured or killed as they should be.
sorry sir I will not because I am not a traitor army was not created for this we don't want them for this they are not supposed to kill and conquer their own people on american orders and betray Muslims sir they can't appreciated for being American mercenary

both you mentions and other tribals never wanted to fight us your army first attacked them in 2003 and killed them for more than two years and in 2006 they formed ttp to take revenge and traitors of Islam will get what they deserve in Pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom