What's new

IDEF'15 | 5-8 May 2015 | İSTANBUL-TÜRKİYE

According to information received from Roketsan at fair(Thx Topgun), SSM/Army didn't give permission Roketsan to introduce domestic Iskander equivalent and (+) ballistic missile/s in IDEF-15.
We have 800 km ballistic missile after all huh

Aselsan tech

knatasel.jpg
module.jpg

Aselsan tech

knatasel.jpg
module.jpg

Was it Holland blocked the image intensifier sale to Turkey ? We should ask to Nutuk

tube.jpg

Aselsan tech

knatasel.jpg
module.jpg

Was it Holland blocked the image intensifier sale to Turkey ? We should ask to Nutuk

tube.jpg

and Cabatli's favorite subject

qwip.jpg

Attachments

• xbant.jpg
    xbant.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 60
Aselsan tech

View attachment 220092 View attachment 220093

View attachment 220095

and Cabatli's favorite subject

View attachment 220096

Bro, You know Those are the most strategic subcomponents of complete product solutions. Thanks for sharing.
The detector You have introduced, can't be manufactured by a country like Russia. :D

It is really great to see Aselsan image intensifiers. It is the most critical product of night vision systems as critical as detectors of thermals but Is there anybody share the detail informations from brochure. Intensifiers Aselsan introduced is 2nd or 3rd generation ?

tube-jpg.220095

I have just finished to read all the posts from begin to end and i just want to say thanks to all who made sharing especially Türkbordo and Kulxxx. ..I didn't see any info about long range air and missile defence system.... that is the only weakest of us. Hisar A and Hisar O was good but i expected any brochure or plans about Hisar U. Am I expecting to much? Anyway once again thank you so much. Im sure that lots of our unfriendly neighbours are uncomfortable about Newest products and following them much more then us..

I asked a ROKETSAN engineer... When will you build Hisar-U ? He smiled and said "Decision doesn't belong to us" :D

According to information received from Roketsan at fair(Thx Topgun), SSM/Army didn't give permission Roketsan to introduce domestic Iskander equivalent and (+) ballistic missile/s in IDEF-15.

Bro. what can be the reason ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW as i see we watched our indigenous subsystems' booming @ IDEF'15... There are countless of them... :-)

@cabatli_53 Yunans aren't going to be happy about this, you know they invented this 10 years ago lol :)
MB0aKww.jpg

Heheehe ! I remebered this famous table clothes like photos Greek members proudly used against us. :D

Naamloos-gescand-02-4.jpg

I asked a ROKETSAN engineer... When will you build Hisar-U ? He smiled and said "Decision doesn't belong to us" :D

Bro. what can be the reason ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW as i see we watched our indigenous subsystems' booming @ IDEF'15... There are countless of them... :-)

They are planning to show off their strategic systems in 30 August maybe bro :D

Pretty sure it was from a failed Yunan Star Trek film :)

It's a Greek Tactical Assault Megaphone - in battle they use it to shout at the enemy that they invented the RPG Shield, and to please if they could maybe spare $5 to buy some fuel they would appreciate it. It's part of their Advanced Annoyance Network, Greeks' most advanced technology.

It's a Greek Tactical Assault Megaphone - in a battle they use it to tell the enemy that they invented the RPG Shield, and to please if they could maybe spare $5 to buy some fuel they would appreciate it. It's part of their Advanced Annoyance Network, Greeks' most advanced technology.

Well then, I stand corrected :)

Couple more of the Roketsan RPG shield
jbQZfyP.jpg

A0u7nIO.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom