What's new

IDEF'15 | 5-8 May 2015 | İSTANBUL-TÜRKİYE

Ok guys here is AKKOR... The guy @ AKKOR stand told me current ALTAY is nearly last shape, only AKKOR will be added... According to his saying... He said ROKETSAN armour is on it now...

You can see AKKOR related radars, launchers, munition here... From brochure...

a1.jpg
a2.jpg
a3.jpg
a4.jpg
a5.jpg
a6.jpg
a7.jpg

This is Yüksek Çözünürlüklü Fiziksel İmha Radarı

You will see it on ARMA in following pics... Also launchers...

a8.jpg

ap3.jpg

Guys today i'm off because i can say all photos are bigger then 2mb... I should resize them 1 by 1... So i wanna continue tomorrow...

Today lastly and shortly i wanted to share this... ASELSAN's indigenous EW POD... :enjoy:

ew1.jpg
ew2.jpg

@Sinan mate here is close pictures of IR tracker etc... I asked AKKOR guy round things and he said it's for situational awareness and i asked the things on the front he approved front things have IR tracker etc....

Bro, i just want to be clear

By saying "round things" ( situational awareness) you mean the thing in red square
And by saying "things on the front" (IR tracker) you mean the two cameras in yellow square

Did i understand correct ?

0qNky8.jpg

If this is true....even Trophy APS doesn't have IR tracking capabilty, AFAIK.

Kul, thk for the photos my bro. I really appreciate it :) :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe thats why the front of the Altay doesnt have the add-on sloped armor like on the 3D design. I think they are trying to compensate for it by adding Radars for Akkor on front. Though wether thats for the worse or better i dont know.

NOOOO i tottaly forgat about the Roketsan armor. So does it use Boron-Carbide as rumored or not? damn someone better have asked :/

@xxxKULxxx Amazing pics bro :enjoy:

Last edited:
Then can we say; camera above, IR tracker below ?
View attachment 219043

Cabatlı, i am not sure about one thing... IR tracker shouldn't be like sphere shaped ? So it can rotate and track the heat source ? These cameras looks fixed ?

I asked same question to Nutuk. He will ask it to Otokar tomorrow bro.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom