What's new

IDEF'15 | 5-8 May 2015 | İSTANBUL-TÜRKİYE

WTF, they are freaking awesome machines. I am very proud of our brother Turkey and their innovations.

All of these are mock-up until we will see which one are inducted to Turkey inventories. Hopefully Pakistan MUST work with Turkey in all cooperation!

I have been looking at new pictures thousand times, seriously Turkey is growing fast in military development.

You know, I love their means machines. Let's finish all these works to induction soon.

5-jpg.218731

fnss-15-1-jpg.218953

qY8YAQ.jpg

Turkey.gif

Most probably, Kul is arrested... :D
It is 19:15 in Turkey but He is nowhere...

Bro. save me from this jail... 10.000 TL is enough... :D

Bro. i was preparing infos and photos about AKKOR but my bro.came and cried me a river for watching CL match... At half time i'll post about AKKOR... And at midnight i'll go on... Don't expect so many things... I am tired so much... Actually i didn't get the taste of fair because of taking photos, running after brochures, infos... I didn't understand how the time passed.... I couldn't even visit some companies of us....

I have more then 200 photos 5-10 videos... Countless brochures...

Will be back...

Bro. save me from this jail... 10.000 TL is enough... :D

Bro. i was preparing infos and photos about AKKOR but my bro.came and cried me a river for watching CL match... At half time i'll post about AKKOR... And at midnight i'll go on... Don't expect so many things... I am tired so much... Actually i didn't get the taste of fair because of taking photos, running after brochures, infos... I didn't understand how the time passed.... I couldn't even visit some companies of us....

I have more then 200 photos 5-10 videos... Countless brochures...

Will be back...
Take your time. No need to rush, and thank you for going and asking questions for us all. Allah kabuletsin.

sadly our defense industry is pretty much the equivalent of MKEK in Turkey
hopefully privatization is not too far away.
To be honest, i dont believe Government will privatizate defense industry. Our government think is as it has to be part of GOvernment!! believe me about it.. ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom