What's new

IDEAS-2022 - Updates & Discussions

Btw @Raja Porus - more vindication for your tactics in the sim. One of the systems rumored to have caused the most damage to Russian forward troops, staging areas and even chopper landing spots is the HIMARS with none lost at all despite massive Russian combined VKS - drone efforts to get them.

Shoot and scoot long range artillery is the key - until the other side gets something like the Iron dome.
Yep, whenever I see such a video on twitter I think about it as well and not to give myself airs but I thought that this was nothing new or infact this was the reason why such weapon systems existed.
However, cost of missiles has been a great limiting factor in its use. Thus a large stock and a reasonable production cost is a must for such weapons. But when you intend ti hit a multimillion dollar system, then the cost doesn't matter much.
Btw, I'm free now.

Yep, whenever I see such a video on twitter I think about it as well and not to give myself airs but I thought that this was nothing new or infact this was the reason why such weapon systems existed.
However, cost of missiles has been a great limiting factor in its use. Thus a large stock and a reasonable production cost is a must for such weapons. But when you intend ti hit a multimillion dollar system, then the cost doesn't matter much.
Btw, I'm free now.
I have a bit of time too but not sure if the political environment will invite anything other than the usual hate for that thread at this time.

I would rather figure out a process for us to be more streamlined - like a twitch or screenshare session to understand limitations together for any future ones we may want to do

I have a bit of time too but not sure if the political environment will invite anything other than the usual hate for that thread at this time.

I would rather figure out a process for us to be more streamlined - like a twitch or screenshare session to understand limitations together for any future ones we may want to do
At least share the attrition list of both sides so far.

Ill see what I have - it just does a losses / expenditures dump so its at times confusing.

If you recall in the thread India had some mystery naval losses which made no sense until I went back and looked at the logs.
To be honest, technically we had reached loss levels on both sides which in real world would have already forced a ceasefire and negotiations as no one wants to slog it out to the last soldier.

So safe to say, the simulation predicts a stalemate?

To be honest, technically we had reached loss levels on both sides which in real world would have already forced a ceasefire and negotiations as no one wants to slog it out to the last soldier.

So safe to say, the simulation predicts a stalemate?
Both the airforces are up and running, and armies haven't even fired a bullet yet

Both the airforces are up and running, and armies haven't even fired a bullet yet

Maybe that’s the nature of modern conflict when both sides have lethal standoff weapons and capable air defence.

The material losses immense. Dozens of aircrafts, many ships and submarines. Pretty sure the casualties are also quite high. Don’t see it dragging on if it were real life.

Maybe that’s the nature of modern conflict when both sides have lethal standoff weapons and capable air defence.

The material losses immense. Dozens of aircrafts, many ships and submarines. Pretty sure the casualties are also quite high. Don’t see it dragging on if it were real life.
As C-in-C of Pakistan's armed forces I assure you that we have given a bloody nose to the enemy and that we will continue to fight this war, started by India, till our objectives are met. The broader objectives have been defined but the ways to achieve them will be varied owing to changing circumstances. We are in a good position and we will not squander this opportunity by premature dialogues and negotiations.
In naval domain we have not only stalemated IN but are ready to deliver a knockout blow. PAF and AD has not only defended our airspace but is now taking the war into the enemy territory. And finally all plans for a ground counter attack (not merely a riposte) have been completed and will be implemented shortly.

We should carry on regardless. Those who will really follow the thread know what to write and when to write

Last edited:
HARBAH-NG, Getting Ready at the GIDS Pavilion for IDEAS2022

1668463256949.png

آئیڈیاز 2022، ’حربہ‘ میزائل اور ڈرون ’شاہپر ٹو‘پاکستان کی بڑی کامیابی​

Capture.JPG

گیارہویں بین الاقوامی دفاعی نمائش آئیڈیاز 2022 میں پاکستان کی اہم دفاعی مصنوعات کو مارکیٹ کیا جارہا ہے، ان مصنوعات میں سب سونک کروز میزائل ’’حربہ‘‘ اور جدید جنگی ڈرون ’’ شاہپر ٹو‘‘ پاکستان کی ایک بڑی کامیابی ہے۔

بین الاقوامی دفاعی نمائش میں موجودہ دور میں روایتی جنگوں کے تبدیل ہوتے میدان سامنے آرہے ہیں۔

پاکستان بھی دنیا میں جدید اسمارٹ دفاعی ٹیکنالوجی میں خود انحصاری کے راستے پر گامزن ہے۔

دفاعی مصنوعات تیار کرنے والے ادارے گلوبل انڈسٹریل اینڈ ڈیفنس سلوشنز نے ملکی دفاعی صنعت میں جدید سب سونک کروز میزائل بین الاقوامی مارکیٹ میں متعارف کرادیا۔

پاکستان کا سب سونک کروز میزائل ’’ حربہ‘‘ کی رینج 280 کلومیٹر ہے، یہ لانگ رینج اینٹی شپ کروز میزائل سمندر سے انتہائی کم اونچائی پر سفر کرنے کی خصوصیت کی وجہ سے دشمن کے راڈار سسٹم سے اوجھل رہتا ہے۔

یہ ادارہ پاکستان کو ڈرون ٹیکنالوجی میں بھی آگے لے گیا ہے، آذربائیجان ،آرمینیا اور روس یوکرین جنگ میں ڈرون کامیاب ترین ہتھیار ثابت ہوا ہے۔

دفاعی نمائش میں ’’شاہپر ٹو‘‘ جنگی ڈرون خصوصیت کا حامل ہے جو فضا سے زمین پر مار کرنے والے لیزر گائیڈڈ میزائلوں سے لیس ہے۔

اسمارٹ دفاعی ٹیکنالوجی کے ساتھ تباہ کن ڈرون طیارے اور سب سونک کروز میزائل پاکستان کی دفاعی شعبے میں اہم کامیابی بھی ہے۔​

Jang Newspaper

A Ra’ad by any other name.
its a logical choice IF a MTCR compliant product based on technological gain of RA'AD is to be exported, but I have no idea why PAF is offering such product ... ???

Should this not come under AWC which is a part of NESCOM which mean IF the product is legit then GIDS must have a role in its marketing.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom