What's new

IDEAS 2014 - 8th International Defence Exhibition and Seminar (1 - 4 Dec 2014)

IDEAS is much like PTI Dharnaa, lot of show-shaa, shor-shrabaa, foto shoto, dhol dhamukaa, hulla gulla AND zero realistic achievement or value addition at the end.

i don't think so
this is good platform for exporting arms and spread exports

i don't think so
this is good platform for exporting arms and spread exports

Please name a few contracts or MoU's or LOI's that have been signed at any IDEAS until to date confirming export of Pakistan produced military hardware?

85% stalls at IDEAS are of companies with sustaining large contracts, 10% are from the Government of Pakistan 3% are local vendors and 2% are first time foreign companies new to IDEAS.

You do not spread exports by setting a bazaar in your own country. You spread exports by going to the doorstep of the potential customers themselves (attending other defense exhibitions worldwide).

Unfortunately IDEAS is now redundant particularly with the advent of internet and open communications wordwide

Sir the so called AL KHALID II on forum in reality is known as AL KHALID I which is pretty much new Tank the upgradation which were done around 7 years ago Tank was still called AL KHALID on Janes source used the term Al Khalid 1

Yeah.. Still There is only one variant of AK and same we are placing at IDEAS 2014.

Yeah.. Still There is only one variant of AK and same we are placing at IDEAS 2014.

Bhai jaan unhe keh do k puraanay wale al khalid ko usi jaga parr hi rakhain,kyon k kuch naya to lana nahin inho nay,transport ka kharcha to bach jayga

Please name a few contracts or MoU's or LOI's that have been signed at any IDEAS until to date confirming export of Pakistan produced military hardware?

85% stalls at IDEAS are of companies with sustaining large contracts, 10% are from the Government of Pakistan 3% are local vendors and 2% are first time foreign companies new to IDEAS.

You do not spread exports by setting a bazaar in your own country. You spread exports by going to the doorstep of the potential customers themselves (attending other defense exhibitions worldwide).

Unfortunately IDEAS is now redundant particularly with the advent of internet and open communications wordwide
so you are telling that all companies those are participating are fool and you are intelligent

Official talking to Janes said Al-Khalid 1 will be shown on IDEX 2014 which is a new Tank but work is not fully complete on Al-Khalid 1 still they would show the Tank

so you are telling that all companies those are participating are fool and you are intelligent

Absolutely! Very Intelligent and quite experienced enough to realize that you do not have the capacity to understand the dynamics of an exhibition nor have the ability to answer questions with facts and instead reply like PTI supporters do to non-PTI supporters by becoming personal!

Absolutely! Very Intelligent and quite experienced enough to realize that you do not have the capacity to understand the dynamics of an exhibition nor have the ability to answer questions with facts and instead reply like PTI supporters do to non-PTI supporters by becoming personal!

International Defence Exhibition and Seminar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
only for your information
and for your information after you read this then tell me all these peoples are wrong

Official talking to Janes said Al-Khalid 1 will be shown on IDEX 2014 which is a new Tank but work is not fully complete on Al-Khalid 1 still they would show the Tank
Please keep us updated
Will be waiting for pictures

"Those people who want to visit ideas on 4th dec, register themselves at NCC (opp national stadium) with 2x passport size photos, nic copy and original nic"

I got this info from an unreliable source. can anybody confirm or deny that ??

@skybolt @Zarvan @fatman17 @XYON

Back
Top Bottom