What's new

Idea of India wasn’t demolished at Ayodhya. That happened in our ‘liberal’ homes

@Nilgiri
@ps3linux

I am so glad that you 'got' the article; when I read it, it hit me like a bolt of lightning.

Both your posts demand undivided attention and a great deal of rumination. Please give me time to think about them. And please permit me to invite others into this discussion as well.

@saiyan0321
@meghdut
@itsanufy
@DalalErMaNodi
@Bilal9
@Sher Shah Awan
@sms

Glad to see some topic where intellectual discussion is possible, although I fear it will become infested with gutter discussion very soon, once copy/paste or one liner solution intellectuals jump in.

Yaar I don't speak on this topic entirely out of theories, I did mention to you somewhere that throughout my life I have been standing up to one discrimination or the other. One of the first being standing up to my teacher (a deoband graduate) in primary school who was teaching us that Arian catse system was against basic principles of humanity and few minutes later started speaking crap about "Ashraaf" according to which only Syed, Sheikh, Mughals and pathans deserved to be called respected all other fall into lower categories, at that young age I spoke with such a fervor and logic that teacher had no option but to punish me just to shut me up.

During Muhsarraf era and that of Pee Pee party I took a stance against terrorists in the guise of religion, with Asia Bibi took a stance was shot twice, my vehicle was fired upon but still standing so I am not speaking just theories but deep study and demonstration of religion and history and standing up for principles.

I will have to get to this most excellent post a bit later. I am sure other members can have at it till I'm back.

Glad to see you around in the forum btw....was missing a lot of your excellent interaction.

Bhai avoid your favorite section where you tend to deflate certain nationals, and as far as economy section goes frankly I am tired of copy/paste junkies and idiots who have no idea how economy works and yet feel compelled to provide their one liner solutions to all woes of the economy. Still around but you understand what I mean.

Last edited:
Forget this historian, is there a Muslim here who can reciprocate and have similar thought about THAT PARTICULAR PLACE BEING THE BIRTH PLACE OF LORD RAM? Simply because the Hindu inside me believes so?
Forget Muslims. You should ask your fellow Hindu KP Sharma Oli to respect inner Hindu feelings first

Anyone? Just one? A few would be great!! I am 100% sure it cannot be more than a FEW.
Now that you have demolished the mosque, killed a few thousand muslims, got your dubious court ruliing in your favour and are now all set to build your temple why do you care what we Muslims think?

Forget Muslims. You should ask your fellow Hindu KP Sharma Oli to respect inner Hindu feelings first
F*k such "Hindus" who are anything but Hindus
Now stop hiding behind them and let me know whether you are the one who would reciprocate?

Now that you have demolished the mosque, killed a few thousand muslims, got your dubious court ruliing in your favour and are now all set to build your temple why do you care what we Muslims think?
Looks like you want to say everything in one post because you are afraid that you are NOT the one who would reciprocate?
Dont be afraid, just say it. Its just an online forum.

Looks like you want to say everything in one post because you are afraid that you are NOT the one who would reciprocate?
Dont be afraid, just say it. Its just an online forum.
Your 'feelings' turned into riot which demolished a standing Mosque and sparked a wave Islamophobia which continues to this day in India. Which of course begs the question where did these 'feelings' of your came in the first place? Maybe from your hatred of Islam which has been simmering through the generations in your family tree.

As for your claim I don't support dubious claims made by anyone regardless of their faith

Your 'feelings' turned into riot which demolished a standing Mosque and sparked a wave Islamophobia which continues to this day in India. Which of course begs the question where did these 'feelings' of your came in the first place? Maybe from your hatred of Islam which has been simmering through the generations in your family tree.

As for your claim I don't support dubious claims made by anyone regardless of their faith
So, NOT the one to reciprocate. Thanks.
Next one? Anyone? At least one?

Some "historian" here is trying to get into nitti gritties of whether or not there was a Temple below Babri? Whether it was something other than a Temple? Whether it existed when Babri was constructed? Whether it was demolished only for the purpose of building a Mosque or was it "natural selection" which pushed it into into the ruins? Blah Blah Blah....

LOL.

First read the article. It wasn't about all this.

This historian should first learn to become an average human who respects others' belief before trying to become anything else.

If you are saying what you seem to be saying, belief trumps everything else. Facts don't matter.

That, more or less, settles the issue of how much of your posts are useful to read.

So, NOT the one to reciprocate. Thanks.
Next one? Anyone? At least one?
What if your inner Hindu next tells you my house is built on some sacred Hindu grounds. Am I supposed to expect a mob of your friends outside while you expect me to respect your 'Inner Hindu'?

Last edited:
If anyone asks Christians to prove that Christ was born at such & such place or to Muslims to prove that Mohammed was born at such & such place, the Hindu inside me would tell that person that he/she should respect belief of Christians or Muslims and not question it by asking proof of everything.

Sadly for your transcendental belief in the Hindu inside you, such questions are regularly asked. Without the Hindu inside the questioner popping out. The world continues.

Forget this historian, is there a Muslim here who can reciprocate and have similar thought about THAT PARTICULAR PLACE BEING THE BIRTH PLACE OF LORD RAM? Simply because the Hindu inside me believes so?

I doubt you will get much joy.

@untitled

You probably know that this kind of on-line character is known as a suicide troll. Discussion with them is worthless, a waste of time.

LOL.

First read the article. It wasn't about all this.
I will read the article and debate/discuss it if&when I get time.
The historian should neither LOL nor respond when the question was to a human

If you are saying what you seem to be saying, belief trumps everything else. Facts don't matter.

That, more or less, settles the issue of how much of your posts are useful to read.
Has the historian gone blank? Or the human?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom