What's new

"I'd ignore Trump's tweets" Ex Forigen Minister Hina Rabbani Khar's blunt interview on CNN (A Must

Is she related to that Khar who wanted to roll down to Lahore on Indian tanks?

Ignore? The orange b@stard is the president of the US. Every darn word coming out of his mouth is policy. Every Tweet is a policy.

We are not ignoring his Tweets. This is too much fun. We are going to zoom into every letter and word. Forget the Tweets, we will be monitoring his gestures and breathing. This orange lunatic isn't going anywhere.

Ignore? The orange b@stard is the president of the US. Every darn word coming out of his mouth is policy. Every Tweet is a policy.

We are not ignoring his Tweets. This is too much fun. We are going to zoom into every letter and word. Forget the Tweets, we will be monitoring his gestures and breathing. This orange lunatic isn't going anywhere.

Ye bibi hillary ki trained hain lol

Yes, Please ignore everything what USA /Trump saying and doing, including drones, CSF Payments and loosing territory threats. good foreign policy, bas $$$$ ka intezar karo personal accounts me. shabash nuclear power sanu ki, sanu te chittar khaan de adat aay bus paisa dainday jao.

Mrs. Khar did a good job in representin lg Pakistan on this show. We need more people like her. Who are better educated and of sane non predatory mind.
"I'd ignore Trump's tweets" Ex Forigen Minister Hina Rabbani Khar's blunt interview on CNN (A Must Watch)

Is she related to that Khar who wanted to roll down to Lahore on Indian tanks?
no her father is different. its from same family, the guy you are referring to is Gulam Mustafa Kher, he is her uncle
her fathers name is Gulam Noor Rabbani.
that aside, she is a very well spoken and articulate person. I have seen her in open forums and very confident speaking in like and hostile shows full of Afghan and Indian hosts and audiences.

like Gen Musharraf, she is another person who is still presenting Pakistan point of view very well to the world despite not holding any public office anymore.

I find Hina very very Presidential I love how she hold her ground my kind of lady 10/10
We need people like her in Foreign Office , international policy

My full support is behind Imran Khan but if Hina can be involved Top cabinet role would be fantastic more competent then Zardari / Bilawal combo

no her father is different. its from same family, the guy you are referring to is Gulam Mustafa Kher, he is her uncle
her fathers name is Gulam Noor Rabbani.
that aside, she is a very well spoken and articulate person. I have seen her in open forums and very confident speaking in like and hostile shows full of Afghan and Indian hosts and audiences.

like Gen Musharraf, she is another person who is still presenting Pakistan point of view very well to the world despite not holding any public office anymore.

Interesting.....

This incompetent has tourism degree and was foreign minister. What a bloody fool.
Why do you consider her to be incompetent? The single most important role that she could have played was to get Pakistan's point of view across. She did that gracefully and with tact despite being the youngest FM in Pakistan's history. Also be factual before shredding someone's reputation. She has a B.Sc from LUMS (one of the better business schools of Pakistan) and a graduate degree in business management from UMass.

She is a classy lady.. Much better than the illiterate khawajsra snake....in fact no comparison.
Well, I must say that so far PPP has produced some of the better foreign ministers while I can't think of a single from the baboon-league. Though I'm still not impressed by her diplomatic skills but if I compare... she is great.

You've a point but you need to understand the diplomatic lingo and posturing. When you have a nut like Trump, you need strong worded statements issued by the whole country especially the foreign ministry to send the right signal but the state of Pakistan does not and should not ignore the tweet by POTUS even if he is retarded because, as you said, he wield a tremendous amount of military and economic power. But when such a cranked person gets such strong message, it pacifies is stupid brain. Just look at NK. There is no comparison between USA and NK in terms of the military and economic powers but fatso Kim's single statement and a few missile and nuke tests keep the cunning old uncle sam at bay.

Sorry dont like her.
Need an aggressive foreign minister like bhutto was, people might not like it but thats the truth. Pakistan is facing hindu fascism in particular and hence an aggressive approach is needed

So you want an extremist, emotional and notoriously power freak idiot in power?
Sorry dont like her.
Need an aggressive foreign minister like bhutto was, people might not like it but thats the truth. Pakistan is facing hindu fascism in particular and hence an aggressive approach is needed

Back
Top Bottom