What's new

ICJ rejects India’s plea for acquittal, repatriation of Kulbhushan - Updates, News & Discussion

Narrative has already been established ...that he came to Pakistan on an Iranian passport to -not as a tourist but as a terrorist!
For you, yes it has. I don't blame you. I would like to believe my country too. But I don't. Is he just a businessman? That's India's narrative. I don't think so. Is he what your govt says he is - a terrorist? I don't think so either.

I think he extended his brief. All countries have spies. They usually have consular cover so once their cover is blown they are declared persona non Grata and they are deported. This guy was well and truly lured into Pak.

Yes we all agree that counselor support is the only thing india got out of this!
Sure ,those would agree to your claim who are severely dyslexic or cant read; let's ignore the sheer incompetence of Pakistani legal team, which miserable failed to get even one of it's objections (Pakistan has raised three objections to the admissibility of India’s Application) to be solicited by the bench.

:disagree:

You Indoos are such f'ing liars!

You should pull up clips of your own media reports stating the Indoo lawyer demanding overturn of Military court verdict PLUS release!!

Go on ... Lie some more ... Then I'll slap you harder with the video of that Indoo in ICJ making these demands!

Just like we do too ... Forgotten 27th Feb already fish memory?
First of all you are digressing. But I remember Feb 27 quite well. I am sure there are enough threads were we can discuss. Not here though.

Well good luck with that. We hope you do that. this will ensure that 1000's of RAW kalbus will fight against hindutva army. I can clearly see a civil war bw indian army and RSS militia

God, did you miss your Adderal prescription?
How many different entities did you bring into this, RAW, army, RSS?
Throw in the Arya samaj while you’re at it lol

Yes we all agree that counselor support is the only thing india got out of this!

indian nationals dont get official passport for Iran :coffee:

Proven!

Depends...some cause harm like terrorists

It is something yet to be proven. It's one thing proving in closed military court. If Pakistan feel they have enough proof, then it should put the case to civil court.

Yes, indians have proven they are professional liars....best rona dhona :agree:

We dont need to stoop that low in competition :D
Comprehension, alas comprehension.

Anyways, Rona ki baat badme dekhenge, Dhona zarur aata hai.

:disagree:

You Indoos are such f'ing liars!

You should pull up clips of your own media reports stating the Indoo lawyer demanding overturn of Military court verdict PLUS release!!

Go on ... Lie some more ... Then I'll slap you harder with the video of that Indoo in ICJ making these demands!

Just like we do too ... Forgotten 27th Feb already fish memory?
Ever wondered why you have to resort to racial slurs?

Translation
“I didn’t get punched in the face, I broke his/her hand with my face”

Lol
translation: indian air farts successfully intercepted a PAF missile with the mig21! :lol:

Nope indians just keep repeating counselor service in different lines and paragraphs...coz you guys know that is ONLY thing ICJ handed you...

Again, missing the woods for the trees.
Typical Pakistani trait.

Consular access gives us power to control the narrative. Not sure how you’re taking it so lightly.
Consular access and rejection of your 3 objection literally is a writing in bold that the entire Pak judicial process was a sham!
How is this not obvious to you?!

You think we are worried about KJs life ( which is a foregone conclusion) while we’re fighting to embarrass Pakistan publicly ....again!

Comprehension, alas comprehension.

Yes it's a curse upon Indoos. You lot demanded release and got access, that's it. But you can't comprehend that at all! You lot even deny demanding release and return whilst there is video record (& transcript) of it all on ICJ website!!! :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom