What's new

ICJ rejects India’s plea for acquittal, repatriation of Kulbhushan - Updates, News & Discussion

Nowhere ICJ order, mentioned or rejected Pakistan's Military Court decision or declared ruling "Null & Void". Even they have requested to "REVIEW" his sentence, thats mean ICJ is officially accepted, authenticate and recognized the decision of the military court and want Pakistan to review it again ....... I think you guys too much watching Indian media :lol:

It’s funny, at one point you ask for the transcript that shows “null and void”, while in the same breath, provide your own interpretation of “officially accepted, authenticate and recognized” by the ICJ.
Please show us the exact transcript where they do that. I’m very interested in the mental and verbal gymnastics youre about to show us.

take aways from the icj verdict:
1. death sentence remains and is not revoked.
2. kulbhusan ain't goin' back to india.
3. kulbhusan is entitled to the due process of fair trials and appeals AS PER PAKISTANI LAW.
4. he should be given counsellor access WITHIN the legal framework of PAKISTANI LAW.

I just don't see any indian victory here...indians jumping up and down claiming a nonexistent victory reminds me of a rape victim claiming to have an orgasm while getting raped! :lol:

Nowhere ICJ order, mentioned or rejected Pakistan's Military Court decision or declared ruling "Null & Void". Even they have requested to "REVIEW" his sentence, thats mean ICJ is officially accepted, authenticate and recognized the decision of the military court and want Pakistan to review it again ....... I think you guys too much watching Indian media :lol:

We will give consular access once india provides his necessary identity documents

We will then review his case

We will then HANG HIM!!!:hang3:

I remember my post when this case gone in ICJ ,,,,,, NS gave inida "pchilla derwaza" for kalbhoshan…… Well done NS , well done india ……. Shame on Pakistani elite (especially security elite) ……
Our intelligence agenesis ?? Do we have any ??
@Retired Troll , lol your junior is out
Have you read the whole decision?

my simple question we stopped the hanging by going to icj and also were granted counsular access ... what did you acheived tell me ...
A good question....
This will be useful to provide him with legal assistance in civilian court trials. Where he will say that he is forced to give previous statement of participation in acts of terrorism in Pakistan..
The burden of proof lies on pakistani establishment and he is innocent till proven

But the main catch is world will think/ask about the state of your military courts especially when free socities are ruling the world

Yeah..lol...dont think the world media thinks that way

title in BBC , written by a pakistani brit too

_107911957_1c8734ce-608e-464b-95a9-4cdb2d0d4281.jpg

Pakistan 'broke international law' in spy case
Pakistan should review the death penalty given to an Indian Navy officer, the top UN court rules.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-48932951

We will give consular access once india provides his necessary identity documents

We will then review his case

We will then HANG HIM!!!:hang3:

Is it that hard?
His identity has been proven and accepted by both parties.

Are any of you Pakistanis even reading the damn verdict on the ICJ website or just shooting off the hip?

Where the hell in the world ' review ' is considered as acceptance....

And no where icj said it accepts the authenticity of claims of pakistan...

Jingoistic..
I understand

my simple question we stopped the hanging by going to icj and also were granted counsular access ... what did you acheived tell me ...
IMG_20190717_204725.jpg
IMG_20190717_204715.jpg

^^^ just told you.

you wanted your monkey back & you ain't gettin' him back. ;)

As far as I remember, your media, govt and your lawyer first remarks @ ICJ

We want Kulbushan Yadav free.... we will get yadav @ the final verdict of the court... you just got "consular access" that's it... and even that consular access also entirely in the hands of Pakistan whether they give it to you or not.. No country bound to ICJ decision. Your laywer talking with the media after second proceedings says, our main case is to declared Pakistani military court decision null and void and when that decision become null & void, Pakistan can not retain him... now the final verdict is totally opposite. when you completely failed in the first phase, in the second round you start requesting ICJ to give the consular access lol
It's obvious India want him free
It's more of political and strategic...

But India was given an opportunity to fight in your courts openly...

Is it that hard?
His identity has been proven and accepted by both parties.

Are any of you Pakistanis even reading the damn verdict on the ICJ website or just shooting off the hip?

ICJ has ruled in another case that a country can deny access without proof of citizenship.

India will have to provide it or take the case to ICJ again.

Who won't you Indoos provide his citizenship docs?

As if we give a damn!

Are our allies going to be impacted by the media of enemy states? Heck no!

WHat...your sentence does not make sense mate....

what are you trying to say ???

affect your allies ?? who are your allies ??? CHINA ruled against you...lol

Media of enemy states ?? the brits ????

THE BBC has reported it as a loose for pakistan....lol .....

the britsh isles where all pakistani generals go to quietly pass away into the sunset.

It’s funny, at one point you ask for the transcript that shows “null and void”, while in the same breath, provide your own interpretation of “officially accepted, authenticate and recognized” by the ICJ.
Please show us the exact transcript where they do that. I’m very interested in the mental and verbal gymnastics youre about to show us.

Your country lied after 2016 Surgical Strikes (no proof)
your country did fake surgical strikes and buzz out after seeing the opponent fighter jets. Later claims 300 terrorist (no proof)
Your country claim that India shot down F16 (no proof except that funny AIM)

Please show us the proof, evidence of that. I, we and the world is more interested to accept your version if you have proof of any of your single claim. Where as your media, anchors including your defence experts says "kulbushan yadav agar terrorist b hey esponge b kar raha hey tu usko consular access tu milna chahyee" LOL ask your experts how they label him a terrorist.

Let me tell you how... very simple... your spy charged under the esponge and terrorism, when any court requested you to review the sentence rather completely rejected the verdict. Its indirectly enforce your decision of what so ever your mil court have made (and we charged your Spy under the terrorism charges). Its a short order unlike Pakistan and India where court order usually comes with 300 400 pages.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom