What's new

ICJ rejects India’s plea for acquittal, repatriation of Kulbhushan - Updates, News & Discussion

Official tweet of icj-

India did not ask for acquittal but only that jadhav must be given consular access, nullify military court decision and India be allowed to hire the lawyer to fight it in civilian court.

These demands have been accepted by ICC. These were just according to Vienna convention and Pakistan has been asked by ICC to follow Vienna convention

That narrative is bound to collapse. For all I know he is a spy who was lured into Pak and caught. Pak then decided to spin an entirely elaborate narrative about him to feed its people to counter India. Like in Kargil, Pak miscalculated India's response. My guess is Pak thought India will be too embarrassed and let Pak have a field day.
Narrative has already been established ...that he came to Pakistan on an Iranian passport to -not as a tourist but as a terrorist!

Long come short, only Indian access achievement and the rest stays as whatever it is. Conclusively, Indian side now has to work and understand to face that "Pakistan will provide counselor access & review death sentence as per our choosing/way of trial". Posting the proceeding wouldn't matter as the verdict is being announced. 15 votes for counselor access and nothing more. KJ is staying here and so the further advertisement will done in the meantime as how Spy Game went wrong for India.
Given your track record, I am least worried.

Both parties can accept but his Citizenship record still needs to be submitted by India!

There's a ruling on such a case. USA denied access to Argentina (iirc) stating citizenship proof was not submitted and Argentina took case to ICJ. ICJ rejected Argentina's plra and said the citizenship documents must be provided for access.

So you Indoos still need to complete those formalities.
USA does what it likes.

Well your mate @Peshwa here admitted to Indian govt doings meaning you people are well aware of your shit lolzzz

Of course we are aware!
He is a spy! (Terrorism, I’m not convinced) We know it, but it’s for you to prove! That’s where you’re failing even though you guys hold a lot of cards!

If I say something is black and you say it’s white, even if it is white, if I can convince the world (read court) that it’s not, it’s black!
You think this is a fight for morality, no sir, this is a fight for national interests.

Official tweet of icj-

India did not ask for acquittal but only that jadhav must be given consular access, nullify military court decision and India be allowed to hire the lawyer to fight it in civilian court.

These demands have been accepted by ICC. These were just according to Vienna convention and Pakistan has been asked by ICC to follow Vienna convention
Yes we all agree that counselor support is the only thing india got out of this!

Of course we are aware!
He is a spy! (Terrorism, I’m not convinced) We know it, but it’s for you to prove! That’s where you’re failing even though you guys hold a lot of cards!
indian nationals dont get official passport for Iran :coffee:

Proven!

Once we get access, he'll recant. You should know what a spy does, collecting intelligence.
Depends...some cause harm like terrorists

Good. First up Pak will give consular access. Next up, he will now have a defence lawyer. A fair trial would mean any trumped up and fictional charge will not hold. Let's see how it pans out.
next up: counsellor access will be DENIED as the verdict is nonbinding upon Pakistan. then, Pakistan will put him through the appeal process AS PER PAKISTAN'S LAWS which will also be denied. his first appeal has already been denied and the final appeal is on the President of Pakistan's desk which will also be denied. but don't worry...he will eventually be handed over to india...just that, he won't be alive and will have a rope burn mark across his neck. 8-)

I think the problem with you Pakistanis is that you’re bringing a knife to a gun fight lol
Nope indians just keep repeating counselor service in different lines and paragraphs...coz you guys know that is ONLY thing ICJ handed you...

Yes we all agree that counselor support is the only thing india got out of this!

indian nationals dont get official passport for Iran :coffee:

Proven!

I’m sorry, but you still have to provide any evidence that his identity was in doubt. Both parties agree that his identity is Kulbhushan Jadhav. Please read the ICJ website. I believe @MilSpec provided a comprehensive post on it

As far as Mubarak Patel is concerned, you have to deal with Iran on that matter since I believe India does not issue Iranian passports.
So not sure what this has to do with anything in your argument.

Not to mention the effects on his family in India, who he would want safe guarded as well.
Well good luck with that. We hope you do that. this will ensure that 1000's of RAW kalbus will fight against hindutva army. I can clearly see a civil war bw indian army and RSS militia

India did not ask for acquittal

:disagree:

You Indoos are such f'ing liars!

You should pull up clips of your own media reports stating the Indoo lawyer demanding overturn of Military court verdict PLUS release!!

Go on ... Lie some more ... Then I'll slap you harder with the video of that Indoo in ICJ making these demands!

USA does what it likes.

Just like we do too ... Forgotten 27th Feb already fish memory?

Back
Top Bottom