What's new

ICJ rejects India’s plea for acquittal, repatriation of Kulbhushan - Updates, News & Discussion

The narrative building starts now, and ICJ just gave us that opportunity.
What narrative building, his rectal examination will be done in Pakistan ...sure your Councillor will be present to witness it but that is about all he can do :agree:

And furthermore, speaking of original passports with Original Indian Visa involving Iran, that warrants the case of Uzair Baloch as well who was apprehended in UAE having Iranian Visa..... Not everyone will be aware but the way Pakistan acts does not represent the level of strategic dealing on such matters and Iran does know what we conveyed to them in final rehearsal.
On side note Sir , What will going to happen with Iran (if we look at her rule) ? Any news from ICJ on iran ?

We should learn how to use law, how would be or could be interpreted the law, how to exploit its loopholes... and act according to that knowledge.

Absolutely correct!

And the other side will try to do the same. The more clever side wins.

No we shouldnt have kept quiet so far keeping quiet has only given more power to india to cry foul and blame all ills on us!

I understand your point of view but then we should had presented the case in better way on why we didn’t notified the consular quickly as much as possible because were still inquiring and dismantling his network. Therefore no consular access.

I could be wrong of course as my knowledge is very weak on those matters.

On side note Sir , What will going to happen with Iran (if we look at her rule) ? Any news from ICJ on iran ?

All I can say for now is that, Pakistan interests are always/foremost along with keeping our friends save & helping them. Those who try to stab us, already know what we can do Alhamdulillah.

So ICJ would not ask if such activities were done? or not see torture marks or not question that? What is ICJ then if it is not upholding basic human rights?

Ask who? Pakistan?
Who is fighting for KJ in Pak? No one.
So even if the ICJ asks this, how will it get an honest appraisal of the situation?
Was KJ presented on stand? No. How does the court know his version without speaking to him in person?

The point of the ruling is that lack of consular access makes this case a one sided sham trial.
What should happen now will be according to the rights accorded to KJ based on international law and in line with the Vienna convention.

Option of review was available to Kulbushan from day one after the announcement of his conviction from military court under PAKISTANI LAW same was admitted by International Court in this verdict .....

All India gain from this judgement is the "Consular Access" for Kulbushan
And we already allowed his mother and wife to meet him...so let's allow the consular to meet him as well.

Back
Top Bottom