What's new

ICJ rejects India’s plea for acquittal, repatriation of Kulbhushan - Updates, News & Discussion

So, basically he's expendable as long as the narrative is in India's favor...o_O

Works for us...:yahoo:

As if you didn’t know he was expendable.
He’s a damn spy, even he knew he would be dissowned and sacrificed.
National interests reign supreme. That’s unfortunately the spy game.

And that’s exactly what consular access and right to a lawyer gives us. To prove our version of events, among other things such as coercion, torture and kidnapping.
Point is, so far the Pak narrative has been one sided with coerced and scripted videos by KJ. Now we can open up that kimono
Stay happy and GL, proving that in OUR courts.

India has no interest into KJ release but Delhi wants to be washed out from the list of supporting terrorism & espionage against others which is now beyond of Indian control. India now provided us an opportunity to disclose everything that we were merely waiting to release for reasons.
I love the fact "How ICJ declared Passports of Kalbu as Original and authentic " this will take india and her narrative down hill now …

As if you didn’t know he was expendable.
He’s a damn spy, even he knew he would be dissowned and sacrificed.
National interests reign supreme. That’s unfortunately the spy game.

cool but tell that to his handlers in Delhi and they will tell you how important he was

i totally agree, Yadav have also a mercy/review petition with COA..... thus lolipop given to neighbours

Military Court & even Peshawar High Court rulings are upheld by ICJ so I am not sure, what Indian media is trying to prove except that to calm populace but the reality is, Harish Slav charged INR 1/- and this is all that can be delivered for such kind of case fee. In fact, he knew whats coming hence, saved himself from charging huge amount and latter be ridiculed by public asking for accountability for taxpayer money.

we must keep trying so we are.

No need to keep trying.

We should learn how to use law, how would be or could be interpreted the law, how to exploit its loopholes... and act according to that knowledge.

At least I heard a legal expert hired by the company I worked for few years ago explaining that.
But he was caught in an illegal bankruptcy of a company he owned few years before. So he had to resign and was awarded jail terms but only if he do same thing again. :D

I love the fact "How ICJ declared Passports of Kalbu as Original and authentic " this will take india and her narrative down hill now …

And furthermore, speaking of original passports with Original Indian Visa involving Iran, that warrants the case of Uzair Baloch as well who was apprehended in UAE having Iranian Visa..... Not everyone will be aware but the way Pakistan acts does not represent the level of strategic dealing on such matters and Iran does know what we conveyed to them in final rehearsal.

ICJ would have mentioned that if there was proof of such crap :disagree:

How would proof of such be admissible or presented to the ICJ when no consular access was given to KJ and all interviews were under Pak supervision?

The narrative building starts now, and ICJ just gave us that opportunity.
This is going to be a media trial. And whoever has the bigger reach and clout will win that.
KJ unfortunately will be the sacrificial goat. He is doomed. That’s a given.

No need to keep trying.

We should learn how to use law, how would be or could be interpreted the law, how to exploit its loopholes... and act according to that knowledge.

At least I heard a legal expert hired by the company I worked for few years ago explaining that.
But he was caught in an illegal bankruptcy of a company he owned few years before. So he had to resign and was awarded jail terms but only if he do same thing again. :D

this is not corporate you do realize that right?

How would proof of such be admissible or presented to the ICJ when no consular access was given to KJ and all interviews were under Pak supervision?
So ICJ would not ask if such activities were done? or not see torture marks or not question that? What is ICJ then if it is not upholding basic human rights?

56 inch ki chaati walu ki phupu hay sharmindagi tu banti hay

oye nahi oye... khawateen ki izzat karte hain... me phuppho keh raha hon or to edda allayar baniya si. delete maar distasteful comment nu

Back
Top Bottom