What's new

ICJ hearing on Kulbhushan Jadhav case : News, Updates & Discussions

Till the proceedings are going on Pakistan cannot execute him. It's understood. And it's believed that Pakistan has a weak case no doubt. Every one here knows that the argument disposed at ICJ by Pak was not just weak but more of a speech without evidences.

Pakistan can execute him anytime it wants to since there is no order or anything of sort that legally binds Pakistan from doing so. Learn more about these legal issues before wasting our time here.

Media, journalist, etc etc are considered proof in Pakistan not in ICJ.

My proof was to prove Indian media lies and not to be presented in ICJ. Read again and try to comprehend what we are talking about before hitting that reply button.

school boyish post

Yeah yeah I know your intellect very well. So don't need fatwa from you about my post. :lol:

My dear my proof is an Indian journalist who was present during the hearing covering it. If you don't want to accept and live in ignorance and lies of your media then you re allowed to do that,

I have already exposed another lie of your media.

And we appeared at ICJ to tell ICJ to reject Indian request which hopefully it will.

lol.

Pakistan can execute him anytime it wants to since there is no order or anything of sort that legally binds Pakistan from doing so. Learn more about these legal issues before wasting our time here.

Well you cannot because the matter is in ICJ and intelligent people in your government offices know it.

Matter can be in ICJ or whatever but still it doesn't legally bind Pakistan to not hang KBY. Read more about it.

Pakistan sent it's team because they are not executing him. And again on the next hearing your team will be standing in ICJ as an accused. Whether rules bind it or not, but there is a natural understanding that now Pakistan is not in condition to execute him. Because even China would not favour to back Pakistan at ICJ if Pakistan executes him.

And miss out on pointing out the "beautiful mind"? come on man :lol:

Well you can live in ignorance. Or we might bust lies of your country. Your choice. ;)

Pakistan sent it's team because they are not executing him. And again on the next hearing your team will be standing in ICJ as an accused. Whether rules bind it or not, but there is a natural understanding that now Pakistan is not in condition to execute him. Because even China would not favour to back Pakistan at ICJ if Pakistan executes him.

I know your media has fooled you a lot but still.

Pakistan sent its team at ICJ to tell ICJ to reject Indian request. And that would happen too. Pakistan can even disobey ICJ order if it comes out against Pakistan and nothing is going to happen. WE don't even need China to support us for that.

Go learn about ICJ and how it words before making a fool out of yourself.

Pakistan has lack of capability to understand international norms and laws and believe me, in the next hearing, Qureshi will be standing clarifying and justifying the Pakistan's stand. Otherwise they wouldn't have requested the judges to play the confession video. You give evidence when you fight a case!

By the way, there wasn't any need to send a team. A simple letter of rejection was sufficient.

Pakistan has all the capacity and it has shown it far too many times. It is your capacity that is limited due to 24/7 brainwashing by your media.

Team was sent to ask ICJ to reject Indian begging. BY would be hanged anyways.

Any evidence related to establishing Yadav's 'guilt' (with respect to the allegations made against him by Pakistan) would be outside the scope of the current ICJ hearing. The ICJ is not conducting a trial to establish Yadav's guilt.
No, we moved against the defiance of Pakistan in giving consular access to KJ. We know 'evidence' which nobody else have seen is presented in Kangaroo court and verdict was passed. We are in one way or other sure that Kj will be hanged. But by doing so you will set an example or a reference frame on how we should reciprocate to suspicious Pakistani nationals who are caught in India doing whatever they are doing.
In absolute reciprocity you must know Nepal is a 'close' neighbor.

Why then you went to the ICJ? You will need to prove what is the urgency? How the case is in the jurisdiction of the ICJ? And what the heck that terrorist monkey was doing in Pakistan when he was busted? Pakistan simply needs to show the statements of murderer Modi and other filthy sadhus threatening Pakistan to break Balochsitan from the rest of the country? Indians have no legal basis for this case. You will have to prove whatever non-sense you have claimed if the court, by any chance, decides to continue proceedings.
You think it is easy, we will see.

lol ans what else you want from a spy ? band karo yeh topi dramy he will be hanged even if he cleared by icJ ..your govt whining he is been kidnapped from iran, now they failed to provide a single evidence of kidnapping ..
Your government also said that we failed to prove he is Indian. This is the kind of government you have daily saying we have caught Indian RAW spy.

...and
2. fake passports,
3. entry illegally
4. testimony of 100s of terrorists,
5. and arrest leading from those terrorists
6. with supporting videos from PM modi and MoD clearly stating that we are doing terrorism in Pakistan and are supporting Baluchistan movement.

he would be convicted any i jury anywhere in the world the fake passport is enough proof for me confirmed by iran
what else do you need, want baghwan to come and testify?

either pakistan needed to prove it or shouldnt send anyone
If so had so much confidence then why not provide consular access, why not have civil trail.

If so had so much confidence then why not provide consular access, why not have civil trail.
Pakistan states that we offered counselor service and it was rejected by india.
india refused to accept his status
FYI, Pakistan was not given access the ajmal ksab too

Back
Top Bottom