What's new

ICJ hearing on Kulbhushan Jadhav case : News, Updates & Discussions

Again. Cut the crap. Pakistan has all the capacity and it has shown it far too many times. It is your capacity that is limited due to 24/7 brainwashing by your media.

Team was sent to ask ICJ to reject Indian begging. BY would be hanged anyways.

Kby will not be executed till the case is going. As per your narrative You went there to reject a case.

Why would you reject it, you have no evidence that he was a spy. You tried to show the confession clip, which is not permissible, this itself shows he is innocent as per jurisdiction.

you lost the plot.

indians knew that from day one. it is only that now it has become a matter of national fame and shame for indians hence their government is now clinging to counsular acesss which if granted would be sufice enough for indian government and media to fool their junta by claiming victory even if KBy is dead.

Why are you being so weird? Do you lack the capability to understand what you are saying?????

Yes we have sought consular access 16 times. Yes we have gone to ICJ for the same. This is because , and read this slowly, we have NO FREAKING IDEA what has happened in his case. Unless we can meet him and ascertain, we can not even say anything more than that!!!!!

Which part of this is so difficult for your highness to understand?

And yes it would be a matter of national shame if we did not do everything we can for an Indian, something YOU will not understand.

An interim order will be pronounced in few days, why simply argue before that is made public ?? :)

...and
2. fake passports,
3. entry illegally
4. testimony of 100s of terrorists,
5. and arrest leading from those terrorists
6. with supporting videos from PM modi and MoD clearly stating that we are doing terrorism in Pakistan and are supporting Baluchistan movement.

he would be convicted any i jury anywhere in the world the fake passport is enough proof for me confirmed by iran
what else do you need, want baghwan to come and testify?

either pakistan needed to prove it or shouldnt send anyone

WoW man you nailed it ...Crystal clear case ...

Welcome home Mr. KY..:yahoo:

Saw the whole thing live, India presenting it's case and Pakistan's response in front of ICJ. As an ex-student of law (also having practiced a bit), it was clear which direction the judgement will go.

India, from the very onset, had a weak case and the Pakistani team made minced meat, and that too, bihari beef minced meat, out of the Indian case.

Tough time ahead for Modi & Co. Already they're feeling quite isolated and "left-out".

upload_2017-5-16_8-40-38.png

whatever the outcome (read: in favor of Pakistan) of this case be it is heart breaking that Pakistan couldn't find a local legal team from 200 million population and had to rely on the efficacy of foreigners, i.e. Khawar Qureshi and Joseph Dyke.

ICJ can't sit on judgement adjudicated by a competent court constituted under the constitution of Pakistan, Yadav was sentenced to death under domestic laws and ICJ is no entity to look into the matters decided under domestic laws. Suspension of the sentence is totally out of question, for neither ICJ has jurisdiction nor Yadav has availed appeal available to him. Urgency pleaded by India holds no ground.

ICJ work as per their jurisprudence. And it is not the merit rather the way a country/parties interprets it and present their case according to that. ICJ had pronounced similar verdict in favor of the convicts thrice in the past, it had asked to provide counselor access to the convicts. Ironically all the three verdicts were against United States, but they simply rejected all bringing in the same ground that ICJ doesn't have the jurisdiction in the matters of U.S internal security. So if Pakistan takes similar stand it's nothing to be surprised, even India would have aggressively pushed for the same if tables were turned. :)

But I guess the whole exercise from the Indian side is to bring the details of charges, trail and punishment from Pakistan's tight encapsulation into public domain. Pakistan had done something stupid here, since they could have shared the certified copies of the aforementioned things, but failed to provide that even after multiple requests. This will be something that India is gonna highlight in the coming days.

Pakistan states that we offered counselor service and it was rejected by india.
india refused to accept his status
FYI, Pakistan was not given access the ajmal ksab too

I am impressed with the way most Pakistani posters simply make stuff up on the forum. Another poster was saying today that Trump compromises an ISI asset to the Russians. He offered that as a fact with a shameless straight face, same as your lies above.

And no, Kasab was offered consular access, as always ghairtmand Pakistani govt disowned him. That's a long illustrious record now.

Lying comes so easy to you. I find it intriguing.

Saw the whole thing live, India presenting it's case and Pakistan's response in front of ICJ. As an ex-student of law (also having practiced a bit), it was clear which direction the judgement will go.

India, from the very onset, had a weak case and the Pakistani team made minced meat, and that too, bihari beef minced meat, out of the Indian case.

Tough time ahead for Modi & Co. Already they're feeling quite isolated and "left-out".
don't be too optimistic, my fears:

1. Pakistan didn't send any ad-hoc judge in the panel though the ICJ rule permit that. Please note that there is one Indian judge in the panel.
  2. Pakistan got only 5 days to do homework while Indian lobby already had a meeting with registrar although rules don't permit that.
  3. The way court has summoned Pakistan in haste, it is obvious what judges are thinking.
  4. Pakistan has requested the case to be dismissed while appearing before the court means Pakistan accepts the jurisdiction of the court.
  5. In case Pakistan wins on the jurisdiction argument of the court, even then it will set a wrong precedence, since Pakistan has long been looking for third party meditation from Indus Water Treaty till Kashmir.

couldn't find a local legal team from 200 million population

How and why would we find good lawyers in Pakistan when bad lawyers can purchase a ruling from a judge for as low as PKR 10,000? The legal profession in Pakistan is a joke, sadly. The judiciary is inefficient and corrupt to the core. Our "best lawyers", such as Babar Awan and Aitazaz Ahsan wouldn't even be considered mediocre lawyers elsewhere. There are good practitioners of law like Bilal Soofi, but he is more of an academic.

How the hell do you prove someone is innocent when there is basically no evidence to suggest he is guilty, other than a doctored and edited confession tape which makes little impact in an actual court of law.

don't be too optimistic, my fears:

1. Pakistan didn't send any ad-hoc judge in the panel though the ICJ rule permit that. Please note that there is one Indian judge in the panel.
  2. Pakistan got only 5 days to do homework while Indian lobby already had a meeting with registrar although rules don't permit that.
  3. The way court has summoned Pakistan in haste, it is obvious what judges are thinking.
  4. Pakistan has requested the case to be dismissed while appearing before the court means Pakistan accepts the jurisdiction of the court.
  5. In case Pakistan wins on the jurisdiction argument of the court, even then it will set a wrong precedence, since Pakistan has long been looking for third party meditation from Indus Water Treaty till Kashmir.

I have strong reasons to be optimistic. That one Indian judge in the panel or one that Pakistan could have sent, won't make a difference. There is strong precedence which was quoted by Pakistani team in front of ICJ, about why ICJ does not have jurisdiction in this case. In my view it is an easy case to decide on by the panel of judges.

Regarding the matter of having only 5 days to do homework, I believe Pakistani team did a fine job.

Pakistan had to appear before the court to (i) convey it's stance regarding ICJ having no jurisdiction; (ii) give reasons behind that stance; and (iii) use that opportunity to present the evidence against Indian Terror in Pakistan to the global community. And Pakistan did a fine job doing that.

How and why would we find good lawyers in Pakistan when bad lawyers can purchase a ruling from a judge for as low as PKR 10,000? The legal profession in Pakistan is a joke, sadly. The judiciary is inefficient and corrupt to the core. Our "best lawyers", such as Babar Awan and Aitazaz Ahsan wouldn't even be considered mediocre lawyers elsewhere. There are good practitioners of law like Bilal Soofi, but he is more of an academic.

Sir, on the forum people are talking about hanging KJ and how that will teach us a lesson etc. I think a more mature discourse is required.

It is being made out that India wants to save KJ. KJ is just an individual, the state of India is concerned not for the individual but for the precedence this sets and the processes that are followed. We feel that the resultant further deterioration will further weaken the mechanism of bilateral relations between us and hence want full details and clarity so that we can study and implement the outcomes. We know our options on Jadhav are limited but as an Indian this gives me confidence that my state will support me if needed.

This is not about Jadhav. This is sticking to Indian stand that we don't know what happened as we have not been told or granted access and we think this is in violation of current practice.

Why are people not seeing this perfectly reasonable (from Indian POV) stand? We are not even commenting on the details of the case as we don't know them, which is exactly our beef (buffalo)!!!

lolz lets wait guys....just few more days to go and we'll all know who is winning the case....from what I see, Indian argument has upper hand.

@The Eagle ban & delete this comment as well I am sure you can't digest it like the twitter links I posted.

Well I am sure that it is your disturbing digestive system that you tagged me for a rude comment with no relevance but provoking. Next time you do so, make sure that the same post would be sending you on leaves. The day I took troll posts as valuable and credible to worry, would be definitely the day that I lost my interest in reading.

Back
Top Bottom