What's new

ICC ( Read Indian Cricket Council) fines Shaheen Afridi

Are you still watching cricket? I remember you taking a vow to erase cricket from your horizon 😜
i see both short clips on social media . should i leave it too ? :angel: shaheen apology but i think its not enough to apology for 10 sec . he should spend some time with him and may send some gift too . it was very rude in both cases . when someone do it with us then we cry river . remember when Pakistanis were bashing rashid khan for pointing finger on our players ?

i see both short clips on social media . should i leave it too ? :angel: shaheen apology but i think its not enough to apology for 10 sec . he should spend some time with him and may send some gift too . it was very rude in both cases . when someone do it with us then we cry river . remember when Pakistanis were bashing rashid khan for pointing finger on our players ?
You'll not be able to avoid cricket no matter what you try :azn:

On topic though, it is a storm in tea cup. Players get passive aggressive this way from time to time and get slapped in the wrist for it by regulatory board. This is not a big deal. It is equally unsurprising for Pakistanis to blame India for it, given the deep seated suspicions in the Pakistani right. So I don't have anything to say on that

Actually brother he met the boy after the match and it was nice.

Desreves it after getting hit for sixes he should be showing anger on himself not affif

Desreves it after getting hit for sixes he should be showing anger on himself not affif
Now which game are yiu on about. If Australia then don't....they all played great and no one has the right to pick on these boys.

where was the aggression of Afridi and Hassan when they were playing against Austrlia in Semi? Pakistani bowlers easily lose their cool and senses if batsman hit them few sixes ..thast why they often forget their line and length under pressure ..hasan ali act like cheap loafer ..they need to grow up and act mature .Indian fans and media are Shit but i really like how Indian players conduct themselves in public ..they act very sensible and mature and our players should learn it from them how to behave with maturity both in winning and losing

where was the aggression of Afridi and Hassan when they were playing against Austrlia in Semi? Pakistani bowlers easily lose their cool and senses if batsman hit them few sixes ..thast why they often forget their line and length under pressure ..hasan ali act like cheap loafer ..they need to grow up and act mature .Indian fans and media are Shit but i really like how Indian players conduct themselves in public ..they act very sensible and mature and our players should learn it from them how to behave with maturity both in winning and losing

Most Pakistani players are usually dumb , poor and uneducated apart from select few. This new found money may make them rich but can't purchase class. Class comes from grooming and upbringing.

Most Pakistani players are usually dumb , poor and uneducated apart from select few. This new found money may make them rich but can't purchase class. Class comes from grooming and upbringing.
PCB should spend some money and time on training of these players i.e especially to teach them how to handle fame , success or failure . Mohammad amir, hasan ali, Mohammad asif had great potential which they wasted because of their own immaturity . Hasan ali is not what he used to be in champion trophy because he is busy in show off and making tiktok videos than concentrating on his performance..hopefully shaheen afridi dont follow the same pattern

totally deserved the fine

and how retarded for OP to see an Indian hand here LOL

ICC has been busy dishing out demerit points and issuing fines to Pakistani players .
Only three two T20 later, two Pakistani players have already been penalised .Hassan Ali and Shaheen Afridi.

Nah man. I don't agree with you. The fine is just as a warning. He threw it with full force, it could have fractured the other players rib had he not turned around. Every player's safety is important. You know how injuries can destroy an athlete for life! I think the fine would just serve as a reminder for him to calculate his risks. The batsman wasn't even out of his crease. I don't see any foul play here.

ICC has been busy dishing out demerit points and issuing fines to Pakistani players .
Only three two T20 later, two Pakistani players have already been penalised .Hassan Ali and Shaheen Afridi.

Why do you think that India or entire world is after Pak.. too much of sadeesh stuff in your mind. Your players could'nt control his actions which are dangerous (if unfortunately the bats man get hit and out of cricket due to injury), who will be held responsible??

Please understand, when you play of your country, you represent your country. unwarranted aggression is not taken lightly and should not be.. else sports will turn in to war.

Much deserved fine. These idiots need to learn some manners. Bullying weaker teams will get them no where

Pakistani bowlers easily lose their cool and senses if batsman hit them few sixes
Exactly, they just can't handle little pressure and lose temper. When catch was dropped Shaheen stopped thinking at all and just wanted to get Wade's wicket by bowling yorkers which costed us match.

Totally deserved that fine. Should've paid more than that.
Why the f Shaheen shah is following Hassan Ali and turning himself into Kachra player.

You'll not be able to avoid cricket no matter what you try :azn:
Cricket is a dying sport
After 30 years its the same 8 or 9 teams.
In next 30 years that number will come down to 5ish .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom