What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

1700396916627.png

1700396957268.png

240 is a fighting score on this pitch, last match with 400 on board seemed closer than this.

We need some more Shami magic tonight and India win.

Btw if India wins, can we expect more conspiracy theories about pitches and all? :lol:

I feel we are minimum 30 Runs short on this pitch.
Ideal score to win is 275-290 . Hope Australia does some mistakes in 1st 15overs or score realy slow.
Otherwise we are fkd.

Match tu war gia 🤣

Now lets see if Indian bowlers can handle the pressure

This SKY is good for nothing

My wife was so mad at SKY. She was asking why he is trying to hit in back when AUS r bowling slow and has a fielder at Back for that shot.
Of course, when he took a single at last ball instead of staying, I was mad as hell, and next over we lost a wicket.
SKY doesn't know how to carry the game,
I'm missing Yuvraj Singh , man he was a finisher.

Last edited:
they played with the pitch several times by changing at the last moment for a few matches.
what did they do to this pitch, ball coming late on the ball. What the hell.
their players, the way they were playing coming down the pitch was telling that they did their homework on the pitch.
assuming they will give a good target of around 280-300 but they failed. May be fell into their own trap.
Australia so far implement on their plan better than Indians. They saved a lot of runs. First 10 overs with 80 runs and then... a sudden change with just 160 in 40 overs.
let's see how does they bat and how India bowl. this is not an easy target to me.

240 doesn’t appear to be a fighting score. 30-35 more would have made it a challenging score.
Aussies, just need to play sensibly, which they are likely to.
Shami and gang have tough task ahead.

Will it be a match worthy for finals? Paise wasool honge ke nahi?

240 doesn’t appear to be a fighting score. 30-35 more would have made it a challenging score.
Aussies, just need to play sensibly, which they are likely to.
Shami and gang have tough task ahead.

Will it be a match worthy for finals? Paise wasool honge ke nahi?
I want to share something with you.
Close friend and business associate - Indian. Got more money is in the rich list top 100 in the UK.
Rings me on Friday - asks me do you think India are going to win? I say heavy favourites - he says he’s getting crazy odds 5 to 1 for an Indian win. So he’s put on £100,000 and if India wins he gets his stake back plus £500,000.
Just called him expecting depression - he was still laughing but thinks he’s lost his stake.
Crazy man.

This first over with 15 runs from.it, Kohli is going to pay in the form.of backlash for a long time if they lose to this senseless nation forgetting how big his part is in bringing them to this final.

This first over with 15 runs from.it, Kohli is going to pay in the form.of backlash for a long time if they lose to this senseless nation forgetting how big his part is in bringing them to this final.
He save his ***, took the catch

Rings me on Friday - asks me do you think India are going to win? I say heavy favourites - he says he’s getting crazy odds 5 to 1 for an Indian win. So he’s put on £100,000 and if India wins he gets his stake back plus £500,000.
Just called him expecting depression - he was still laughing but thinks he’s lost his stake.
Crazy man.
Must be a rich bloke. I am sweating just reading the numbers. 😂

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom