What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

It was a beautiful morning.

Players were in high sprirts.

Aur Bharat Maata nay hamari phithi pun dee.

still depends on 1st 5 overs.... it could be interesting.

India will go full-flesh by attacking, If Pakistan get a few wickets, than only anything is possible

187/9 wickets down, this is getting boring now.

Hope India loses 2 3 quick wickets and makes it interesting 🤔

India will chase this within 25-30 overs .
No beating about the bush It’s a thrashing

Arise King Bradman Babar 😁

Hahaha

155/2 after 29.3 overs
191 all out after 42.5 overs

Last 8 wickets went down for 36 runs from 13.2 overs
Had they played better, it would have been a good contest

It was a beautiful morning.

Players were in high sprirts.

Aur Bharat Maata nay hamari phithi pun dee.
Well if the opening bowlers fire up, it can get down to wire.

We can't be sure with Pakistan India clashes till its over

1-2 - umpires calls went to Pakistan, India was unlucky
Now imagine the comments from our opposition if those calls had gone in favor of India. BCCI power, India doesn't deserve to host the World Cup and all that.
Although, I still feel hosting a pre-match ceremony specifically for the India-Pak game was stupid. It's a disrespect for the other participants in the World Cup. This isn't a World Cup with just India Pakistan is it

Babar missed the train, even my wife was saying, why are they not scoring at speed and she's not a cricket fan .
This is a 300+ pitch, this match is India to loose now.

Such a boring match, Thank god didn't bought the stadium tickets. This match is ok to watch on TV but not worth it to spend money on.

If this continue, people will loose interest in other matches as well.

I see many Indian posters commenting about it being a boring one-sided contest. First up, the match isn't over yet and even if India wins easily, who cares as long as our team wins. A strong team should be winning games with authority.

I see many Indian posters commenting about it being a boring one-sided contest. First up, the match isn't over yet and even if India wins easily, who cares as long as our team wins. A strong team should be winning games with authority.

Your wrong,
Tell me which match you would enjoy more

India vs nepal
Or
Ind vs Australia.

If u choose Aus than ask yourself why.

its a fixed match told you all
last night pcb met with our team and all players mood shifted
This is a very serious allegation. This basically means that your current players don't deserve to represent their country since they are willing to sell of their country for money. Do you really mean to say that? I don't think so.

**** this is already over, 191 all out, Indian bowlers did this to Australia too and made it boring.
All I need is now is beer to feel better lol
I don’t think so. India can still lose.

This is a very serious allegation. This basically means that your current players don't deserve to represent their country since they are willing to sell of their country for money. Do you really mean to say that? I don't think so.
it simply means your bcci india is the one influencing this fixed match nothing else .

Back
Top Bottom