What's new

ICC Champions Trophy 2017 : News, Update and Discussion

SRI LANKA WIN BY SEVEN WICKETS
Sri Lanka equalled their biggest ODI run-chase with a masterful batting performance that shocked India and blew the group wide open

pak chances are low because of very low run rate . i would love to see SAF beating india.
O Bhai run rate nothing now winner qualifies for Semi Final and loser get flight back home.

Well done to Sri Lanka.

Pak vs Sri Lanka and India vs South Africa

Winner to both these games will make it to Semi's

All the best!

indian bowlers took one wicket in 50 overs. till 4 hrs ago indians were making tall claims like the swing of abc, the accuracy of def, the pace of xyz, the spin of pqr , the bounce of stu etc. :lol:

O Bhai run rate nothing now winner qualifies for Semi Final and loser get flight back home.
o yes .my mistake. SL and SAF should go to the semis. pakistani batting is crap. doesnt deserve to be in semis.

So Pakistanis get another new daddy after china to boast about.
Kabhi apne dum pe bhi kuch karlo.
what about your two daddies.i.e. russia and israel? we defeated world no 1 just yesterday. go to bed as many of the indian have already gone. :lol:

Good play...Sri lankan team does not seem panic in chasing a very good total ..India once again prove consistency in batting...
But Srilankan no doubt played well and should be appreciated...More interestingly now rest of the matches are quarter-final be it SA vs India or Pak Vs Sr-lanka

SL batting is impressive so far. they made over 300 in both the practice matches although their bowling failed them .

Well played srilanka.

And for trolls from other side.:-

"For us Indians champions trophy 2017 was over the day India beat the shit out of Pakistan.". :flame:

Group B is seriously interesting

It's India Vs South Africa & Pakistan Vs Sri Lanka

any 2 teams whose gonna win the Match will go to Semi's rest 2 will go home LOL

Well played srilanka.

And for trolls from other side.:-

"For us Indians champions trophy 2017 was over the day India beat the shit out of Pakistan.". :flame:
Aj harre na?
Ek wicket mili na?
Jalli na?
:lol:
IMG_3515.JPG

South African waiting on Sunday collect a lot of burnol in advance:lol:

Back
Top Bottom