What's new

ICC Champions Trophy 2017 : News, Update and Discussion

Well played srilanka.

And for trolls from other side.:-

"For us Indians champions trophy 2017 was over the day India beat the shit out of Pakistan.". :flame:

Good you are still 20 games away from the lead that Pakistan has over you.

Apparently it is a good excuse. Even you know what is going to happen on Sunday against South Africa. :)

Lol man, never should be overconfident.

Shows lack of intellect in Indian elite.

Sewag is very immatue and he often insult other teams unlike Kohli or dhoni

Now SA No 1 ODI team got defeated by no 8 team Pak while India no 2 got beaten by No 7 ranking team Sri Lanka which just prove that any favourite team could have bad day if other side play best cricket on that day so players and fans should not talk big and should respect others team even when you defeat them as you may also taste defeat tomorrow

feck :(
Good think the Comey testimony is on live now, spicy 'murrican politics beats watching sport. :pop:
Specially when team is losing! :P
if Srilanka wins today then Pakistan Srilanka match will be interesting
India lost it......Worth watching Pak SL match now :D
loser will go home
Both of the last matches in this group will be QUARTERFINALS now. Whoever win the India vs SA and Pak vs Sri game will be going to semi finals.

The loser in India vs SA will go home as well. :P Just saying.

Kudos to Srilankan batting. Chasing 300 is never easy. You deserve to win today.
They paced the innings brilliantly and Indian bowling was below par. An unexpected results but it sure makes next two games interesting. Whoever wins get to the semi finals.

pak chances are low because of very low run rate . i would love to see SAF beating india.
Run rate do not matters now. All of the four teams have won one match each. Whoever wins the next two matches, Ind vs Sa and Pak vs Sri will get four wins and will be through. Run rate is a non-issue now.

Congrats to Sri Lanka. Well played . No team is weak in this tournamemt so indian fans keep this in mind before bashing and insulting other teams as some of you were jumping up and down after winning first match..

And i watched the press conference of mathew prior to match and Indian journalists were asking him stupid questions and making fum of him as if India will thrashed sri lanka
True.

By way guys, is THIS true? The SriLankan opener said that Indians were saying that the game was a practice game for them. The win is a revenge for those remarks as they hurt.

It is true, boasting don't get anyone here and it was quite stupid of Indian team if they were making such claims.

For details follow:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/india-said-its-a-practice-game-for-them-dickwella.500709/

Indian fans are also immature but kohli and players are mature as he gave sensisble answers
So so true man.

abe bewakoof ....
hamari bowling ki baat kar ra hoon.
we are always horrible overseas it takes us sometime to get rhythm.

now hopefully they will take sami and aswin. how can u leave no 1 world bowler and best Indian pace bowler.
I really cannot appreciate enough your response to that troll post. People are acting real stupid here. It was a game, South Africa beat Srilanka, Srilanka Beat India, India beat Pakistan, Pakistan beat South Africa!! PURE AND SIMPLE GAME OF CRICKET. For all members trying to make this controversial as well, PLEASE DON'T. (and this is NOT a request)

Thank you @duhastmish , nice to come across some sane member who is actually talking about CRICKET.

See, this is kind of stupid behavior that makes you a laughing stock. The chest thumping and boasting is being the greatest source of humiliation for Indian in last year or two and i am not talking about cricket only. India is a fast developing country and have the potential to be a super power but start claiming to be a super power before you are half way there and you are bound to fall on your face. Have explained it a number of times before, NO USE!! Just attracts all sorts of abuses and insults.

The worst part of this video is that it comes from a cricketer himself, a guy who is supposed to understand the game better than most. Stupid remarks, insulting and got the treatment it deserves. I was really not celebrating the Indian defeat but this video is a huge motivation really. Shame on Sehwag.

Lol man, never should be overconfident.
NEVER EVER!
Specially in cricket
Specially just one day after an eighth ranked team beats the number one ranked team at the same sports. It was ridiculously stupid of him really.

Specially when team is losing! :P

Both of the last matches in this group will be QUARTERFINALS now. Whoever win the India vs SA and Pak vs Sri game will be going to semi finals.

The loser in India vs SA will go home as well. :P Just saying.

They paced the innings brilliantly and Indian bowling was below par. An unexpected results but it sure makes next two games interesting. Whoever wins get to the semi finals.

Run rate do not matters now. All of the four teams have won one match each. Whoever wins the next two matches, Ind vs Sa and Pak vs Sri will get four wins and will be through. Run rate is a non-issue now.

True.

By way guys, is THIS true? The SriLankan opener said that Indians were saying that the game was a practice game for them. The win is a revenge for those remarks as they hurt.

It is true, boasting don't get anyone here and it was quite stupid of Indian team if they were making such claims.

For details follow:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/india-said-its-a-practice-game-for-them-dickwella.500709/

So so true man.

I really cannot appreciate enough your response to that troll post. People are acting real stupid here. It was a game, South Africa beat Srilanka, Srilanka Beat India, India beat Pakistan, Pakistan beat South Africa!! PURE AND SIMPLE GAME OF CRICKET. For all members trying to make this controversial as well, PLEASE DON'T. (and this is NOT a request)

Thank you @duhastmish , nice to come across some sane member who is actually talking about CRICKET.

See, this is kind of stupid behavior that makes you a laughing stock. The chest thumping and boasting is being the greatest source of humiliation for Indian in last year or two and i am not talking about cricket only. India is a fast developing country and have the potential to be a super power but start claiming to be a super power before you are half way there and you are bound to fall on your face. Have explained it a number of times before, NO USE!! Just attracts all sorts of abuses and insults.

The worst part of this video is that it comes from a cricketer himself, a guy who is supposed to understand the game better than most. Stupid remarks, insulting and got the treatment it deserves. I was really not celebrating the Indian defeat but this video is a huge motivation really. Shame on Sehwag.

NEVER EVER!
Specially in cricket
Specially just one day after an eighth ranked team beats the number one ranked team at the same sports. It was ridiculously stupid of him really.
Sometimes losing is good. At least it will leave enough space for self introspection. But you have to admit that Indians are a very good side losing to a talented team and there are slim chance that they will repeat their mistakes again . So, I will not go overboard criticizing them.

Unexpected loss but it happens in Cricket. Hope India makes a comeback against SA :-)

India should never become a super power. These guys are not worth it. Having such bigoted, racist people as super power is like Nazi's winning World War 2 and ruling this world.

Anyways this is not the topic. What sehwag did is a common and everyday affair on Indian media. Nothing surprising there.

Sometimes losing is good. At least it will leave enough space for self introspection. But you have to admit that Indians are a very good side losing to a talented team and there are slim chance that they will repeat their mistakes again . So, I will not go overboard criticizing them.
No doubt about that. India is a very good side indeed, specially in limited over cricket. The bowling is the weak link but that too have improved over last few years. I am NOT criticizing them. From what did you get that feeling that i was criticizing them for their performance? I am not.

Unexpected loss but it happens in Cricket. Hope India makes a comeback against SA :-)
True!

India should never become a super power. These guys are not worth it. Having such bigoted, racist people as super power is like Nazi's winning World War 2 and ruling this world.

Anyways this is not the topic. What sehwag did is a common and everyday affair on Indian media. Nothing surprising there.
Well they are NOT becoming a super power and even if they do this is not the thread to discuss it. So yes, i totally agree with what you said about Sehwag, what he said was stupid and irresponsible.

Congrats to Bangladesh. Well played . If India and England managed to win next two games then you will have three Asian teams in semi ..quiet rare when tournament is outside subcontinent so three exciting matches ahead to decide the others three semi finalists

Back
Top Bottom