What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

there is no place for malik our team is at its best!!!
but i agree that there z no place for butt also when imran nazir is his best replacement although pak has a good but very good batting and bowling ability!
hafeez is in a good form, butt is also playing well (but imran nazir got best player award in bangladesh league) both akmals can butcher the other teams bowling afirdi is our super star Razzaq is also very dangerous for other teams misbah can play supporting role to all other explosive batsmen. 1 batsmen still remains may it be fawad or hammad both can play the trick but they are not reliable.
last played best bowling conbination 3 spinners 2 medium fast 1 quicky
after all my analysis pakistan team is 1 of the favourites having 8 batsmen 3 spinner 2 medium 1 fast (ABILITIES) (great combination of allrounders)

ICC World Twenty20 Warm-up Matches

South Africa v Sri Lanka

South Africa won by 5 wickets (with 3 balls remaining)

MASHAALLAH

Last edited by a moderator:
MASHAALLAH

i really dont count on the pakistani team this time... sadly after what they done to younis n yousuf i dont feel like watching cricket anymore!!!

i really dont count on the pakistani team this time... sadly after what they done to younis n yousuf i dont feel like watching cricket anymore!!!

Then unfortunately you are not true cricket lover...:disagree:

A nation who has been gifted by GOD such tremendous stills and physical strength must not lose hope.

Pakistani cricketers are a talented bunch but mercurial temperment, so dont know which team will turnup on the pitch on that particular day.

Indiscipline is the biggest cause, if they can control that, they are one of the favourites in the world cup.

^yeap, this mercurial temperament, is one flaw in Pakistani team but also a strength..

How bad our outfit may look but opponent is always scared of our mercurialism.

yea thats boring....if it was in India or Pak, we would ve been able to watch...

Back
Top Bottom