What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

Bangladesh needs to beat Australia by just 9 Runs to qualify for Super Eight. Or if Austalia bats first then Bangladesh just needs to complete target in nearly 19 overs. In that case, Pakistan will be ruled out from WC.

Thanks!I think i made a mistake in my calculation(ban chasing) but I have corrected them now.

Bangladesh just needs to win by nine runs....OMG i didnt knew that its that close..my best hopes are the bangladeshis win by more than 48 runs:smokin::smokin:
@tahasamad: our avatars are same:cheesy:

9 runs or 19 overs. Can be done so there is a hope....:devil::smokin::cool::partay:

Hey,Zakir bhai,I heard Tamim might be missing due to injury :( Aftab in for his place.

And why the hell this guy Imrul kayes is given another chance,he is just good for nothing :angry:

If Aussies play politics,then we have chance of making through.Otherwise it will be very tough to beat this Aussie line up.Has any one calculated what happens if there is rain?

I would still say we have very low chance.But let's keep praying. :)

"It's going to be near impossible for us to get through. It's not going to be of any use winning and not have the right margin. We're going to need a reasonable run rate, that's for sure."
Jamie Siddons, the Bangladesh coach

The best scenario is BD beating Aussies by more than 48 runs, it will be the win-win situation then :smokin:

tough task for Bd, but its capable enough to do it..it has done it in the past several times...Go Bangladesh !!

"It's going to be near impossible for us to get through. It's not going to be of any use winning and not have the right margin. We're going to need a reasonable run rate, that's for sure."
Jamie Siddons, the Bangladesh coach
Hey,Zakir bhai,I heard Tamim might be missing due to injury :( Aftab in for his place.

And why the hell this guy Imrul kayes is given another chance,he is just good for nothing :angry:

If Aussies play politics,then we have chance of making through.Otherwise it will be very tough to beat this Aussie line up.Has any one calculated what happens if there is rain?

Couldn't Tamim find better time for injury? This guy:hitwall::hitwall:

Oh man. Teeth crunching. :what:

I like Jamie. He is cool. :tup:

Hey perhaps Jamie can use his Aussie connection. If you get my drift. :D

Flag-Pins-India-Bangladesh.jpg

I suppose Musrafee can do some magic with bat. He has done in the past. :undecided:

It will be hard to chase against aussies. I guess the rain gods help BD lavishly today..

Everybody forgot about the 3rd player in this game

Back
Top Bottom